Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Being an a** to be credible. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiiba

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:48 pm
I hate those little ones who think they're so bad-a**. Like.. this one girl [ who couldnt of been older than 10] was cursing up a storm and making fun of my boyfriends pants while we were walking by the library. I didnt even know a little girl was CAPABLE of talking like that! stressed

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:49 pm
Shiiba
I hate those little ones who think they're so bad-a**. Like.. this one girl [ who couldnt of been older than 10] was cursing up a storm and making fun of my boyfriends pants while we were walking by the library. I didnt even know a little girl was CAPABLE of talking like that! stressed

... My little cousin from California is just like that gonk  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

2aetH

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:27 am
I have the complete ability to be nice to whomever I choose, and even to bite my tongue and say nice things.

But, I'll be honest here, I love being an a*****e.

You heard me. I love making people feel like s**t sometimes, just for the hell of it, even if they've never done anything to me... because I feel like they deserve it.

At the same time, I don't have many insults thrown at me. In fact, I've managed to be a complete sadistic b***h to people before, and have people compliment me for it.

And I do not deny it. If anyone asks me about it, I'll completely tell them: I can be an a*****e. I think that might be why the people I'm not an a** to seem to still like me. Or maybe they're too afraid to tell me they don't like me. Iunno.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:54 pm
Truth be told, some people just like heated debate, and will usually do dirty tricks to push you to say certain things. It's all about luring whichever person into saying what you want them to say.  

-_-BreakxMexAgain-_-

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces