Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did u like the ending of this book?
  Yessah!
View Results

Daffy16

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:10 am
I agree that the movie was horrible, except for the wolves. smile I liked the book, but I thought the author could have expanded the ending a little bit more. I mean i love the fact that Gabriel and Vivian get together heart , unlike the movie. But She kinda leaves the story hanging. Beside, Blood and Chocolate & Silver Kiss does Annette Curtis Klause write any other fantasy stories?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:24 am
Quote:
I agree that the movie was horrible, except for the wolves. I liked the book, but I thought the author could have expanded the ending a little bit more. I mean i love the fact that Gabriel and Vivian get together , unlike the movie. But She kinda leaves the story hanging. Beside, Blood and Chocolate & Silver Kiss does Annette Curtis Klause write any other fantasy stories?

WHAT?! eek She doesn't wind up with Gabriel in the film! Now, I definitely don't want to see it. xp

No, Blood and Chocolate and Silver Kiss are the only stories Klause has written.

Minerva the Bookwyrm

Azaveil

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:58 pm
When the "Blood & Chocolate" movie came out, I decided I would rather read the book first because they always screw up the movie. I loved the book. Even checked out "Silver Kiss" too, but didn't so much like the end. However, it made sense. I watched the third "Librarian" movie last night... "Curse of the Judas Chalice" which actually ended similarly, so I kind of get it now.
I finally watched the "Blood & Chocolate" movie and decided that for a movie completely unrelated to the book it might have passed... besides, the only real similarities were the names after all. As a book adaption, it sucks.
Have yet to read Kelley Armstrong yet, she's on my wishlist. In the meantime, another werewolf author (more romance though) is Susan Krinard. I also have another trilogy, but I can't recommend her because I haven't read it yet. Her names Alice Borchardt - she's Anne Rice's sister.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:54 pm
I got bored with it for some reason. I just really couldn't read it.

Maybe it's just me.  

Destined Savior

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

bunnyrulerofthemoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 pm
I read the book sometime in middle school or early high school, and while it was entertaining and I liked it, I'll probably never read it again. The books by Patricia Briggs are so much better, in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:29 pm
the books was ghood but i was disapotined in the movie..... xp i know the movied are always diffrent but that diffrent ugh!!!!  

ValHallaGirl

Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers