Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:12 am
Draco looks up hearing someone enter or about to enter the main hall. He wondered who it would be. Not that it really mattered he had joined the side of light toward the end and actally was the one to tell where an attack was that ended up being the final battle. He had grown much stronger over the years he was no longer the scared whimpy boy than coward when someone raised a wand to him. His father had pulled out of the war completly toward the end but his mother had stayed in and on Voldermorts side. (If someone is Naricssia ignor this) She was dead now. His body had filled out a lot more too he had more muscle and his hair was longer. But really the reason he didn't care who walked through the great hall doors was that no one besides maybe Potter himself would attack him as he could very easly defend himself.

(wow you guys post LONG posts ^^ YAY)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:57 am
Sirius couldn't help but stiffen slightly as Kathryn patted his back. He looked at her carefully and saw how she was shaking slightly and was biting her bottom lip. Any other time he would've just gotten up and left. He didn't exactly like sharing so much with some one else, and though it was only a recount of events and not exactly what he had felt during the times, it was hard on him.

He remembered being in Grimmuald with Remus pleading with him to tell him everything, that maybe it'd help stop the nightmares if he just talked with some one. He remembered crumbling in front of Remus and whispering every last detail while trying to hold back the tears, and he remember Remus holding him tightly and telling him that they could get through the next few years together with Harry. He felt bad now, he had never talked to Remus about what he had felt those long 12 years with all of those Full Moons spent alone. And then, then he went and got himself killed.

Kathryn spoke and her words shook Sirius.

"He won't last...Pettigrew won't last" He watched her as she sipped her water with slight astonishment. Straightening and regaining his compsure Sirius tried to lighten the conversation.

"Yeah, I already figured that for awhile. He's got one too many people after his blood, on both sides." He glanced up and looked towards the blonde sitting at the Slytherin table.

"So, that Slytherin over there, do you know him? Or can I revert back to my childish school boy attitude and sneer at him for being a Slytherin?" he asked with a quick smirk and a mischievious spark in his eyes.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:56 pm
Kathryn rubbed her tired eyes, the light blue shadows beneath them made her look quite older and a lot weaker. She cast a glance up at Sirius, she was glad she didn't pry, even ask what her life was like, she couldn't risk another tear. Instead she sat up smartly and straight and cast her gaze over at the Slytherin.

"Yeah I know 'im" She said, her eyes trying to focus on him. "Doubt he knows me, I'm probably not even known... Well in a way that's kind of good isn't it? Being unknown... Better than being known for something you never did" She said, applying her last sentence to Sirius.

Looking up at the ceiling she remembered her first year at Hogwarts. She had entered this school with a mixed feeling of dread and excitement, In the line she was almost last the be sorted and she remembered how she walked up to the Sorting hat and feeling the many eyes of the audience press upon her. FOr a brief moment she felt special but her veiw was then cast into darkness as her vision was obscured by the over-large hat.

You are quite a mixed bag now aren't we? She heard the hat whisper. You'd be excellent in Ravenclaw... Your mind is sharp, but then again I sense a Loyalty, could you be a Hufflepuff? No...
The pressue mounted, why did the hat have to be so sly...
Ahh, I see a an ambition, a desire to be great, yes... You are quite a cunning person now aren't we? You'd be good in Slytherin of-course. But, all in all, you would crumble there, not the kind of associates you could handle in that house. I guess we'll have to put you in... GRYFFINDOR!

The hat was removed from her head and she stumbled towards the Gryffindor table sitting beside a bushy-haired girl. Her name was Hermione and sat next to Harry Potter and a boy who she didn't know but had red flaming hair.
The girl cast glances at Kathryn every few minutes, taking in her scars and sweaty exterior. Full moon was that night after all, she might figure it out. She looked at the other first years who were also shaking, only with nervousness. She was saved.

Snapping out of her past she then looked up at Sirius and gave a broad smile, she wasn't sure why but she had the sudden urge to give him a hug, which she didn't do, as he was a stranger and all. Kathryn regained her composure and grabbing a hankerchief wiped her forehead. She wasn't afraid, or angry, or even nervous. It was if her mind was wiped clear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:34 pm
Sirius chuckled at Kathryn's last sentence. He nodded.

"Yeah, it's a bummer. Though, I don't think it's nearly as bad as poor Harry. Being known for something so horrible and something he'll never remember. Don't know how he stands it." Sirius glanced at Kathryn who was looking up at the celieng before looking back at the Slytherin and weighing his options. On the one hand, he could just sit and talk to Kathryn and only Kathryn, perhaps they could go up to the Gryffindor common rooms. He hadn't been there in forever and really wanted to apologize to the Fat Lady for messing her up in Harry's 3rd year. She had always been a key part of their plans when they were in school, they had to keep her happy so she didn't get annoyed by them when they woke her up at 3 in the morning after a nice raid of the kitchens, or after setting up an elaborate prank. Plus he wanted to see the common rooms. On the other hand, this was supposed to be a big reunion, and he wanted to see who this boy was. He was familiar, and Sirius was sure Harry probably mentioned him a few times. He glanced back at Kathryn as she wiped her forehead.

"So, what do we do? Sit here and talk, go to the Gryffindor common rooms, or invite the snake over and see if we know him and if he's a good Snake or a Bad snake?" he asked her with a smile.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:43 pm
Kathryn's metallic blue eyes locked onto Draco again, maybe they should invite him over, or herself and Sirius could just hang out together, thye seemed to have bonded pretty well for the 10 minutes they knew each other... But then again, it was a reunion, maybe they should get to meet more people.

Sighing, she shrugged, she wasn't good at decision-making, having never been asked her opinion on subjects.
"I dunno" She uttered  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:52 pm
Sirius rolled his eyes and muttered.

"Werewolves, you're all alike aren't you? Indesive chocolate addicts."

Throwing caution to the wind Sirius straightened and looked over to the Slytherin and called out.

"OY! Snake! What's your name?" He winked at Kathryn.

"Be prepared, he might decide to curse us." he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes, feeling like he was 16 again.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:28 pm
Kathryn grasped her wand, slightly sheepish as she remembered she almost used it on Sirius. Withdrawing it from her robes and winked at Sirius

"Pretty glad I didn't curse you?" She said showing her wand which was rather long for an average wand, then again, her fingers were unnaturally long, ending in stubby little fingernails... Long fingernails reminded her of claws and liked them better short, anyway, she always bit them. She prodded Sirius with the wand.

"Where's your wa- Oh... Nevermind" SHe had just realised, Azkaban probably wouldn't allow access to your wand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:38 pm
Sirius almost jumped out of his skin as Kathryn prodded him with her wand. He forced himself to calm down and managed a small smile at her as she started to ask him where his wand was. He grinned and reached into his pocket and pulled out a wand. He twirled it in his fingers and winked holding a finger to his mouth.

"Remus got it for me when I escaped, thought it might come in handy--always thinking ahead that one is. Not nearly as good as my old wand before...you know, but still, a wand is a wand, I could careless these days." Sirius glanced over to the Slytherin and stopped twirling his wand.

"You know, maybe I shouldn't have called him a Snake so soon after the war..." he said with a nervous glance.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:44 pm
Feeling guilty after making Sirius jumped she muttered a soft apology and began to wave her wand at the ground sheepishly.

"I'm sure he won't take it personally" SHe said glancing quickly over at Draco and back at Sirius. She continued to wave her wand, looking down she smiled.

"By the way, did you ever know that a wand can be used as a paintbrush?" SHe said trying to change the subject of the war. She wasn't comfortable talking about the war and painting and drawing were her favourite things to do. She ished she could paint a portrait for Hogwarts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:56 pm
Sirius grinned evilly at Kathryn's words as he watched the Slytherin intently.

"Wands can be used for many many things..." he purred before remembering himself and coughing and looking over to what she was doing. (( twisted I couldn't help myself))

"So, what have we got eh?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:03 pm
Kathryn smirked, and placed her wand on the table.

"I totally agree with you... Quite handy indeed, I suppose you polish your wand weekly?" She said with a wink and a slight laugh. She couldn;t believe she just said that.

"I guess it's quite handy my wands long...As are my fingers" She thought allowed. She glanced up at Sirius, wide-eyed with shock at what she said.

"I'm sorry, I mean, like... Easy to use... In magic... Grr Everything sounds wrong!" SHe said stifling a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:06 am
Draco's eyes shoot up, eyes narrow on the man that had yelled at him. "Black.. " He'd reconize him anywhere. His father had drilled it into his head 3rd to 5th year untill he was found and killed. "Thought you were dead" He waves his wand and a glass of Juice appears "Father's going to love that your back." he rolls his eyes, and sips his juice.  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:26 pm
Finally arriving at her destination, she doesn't hasitate to enter the Great Hall, though she stops short at finding only 3 other people inside. Somewhat bewildered, she places her hands on her hips, eyeing the Gryffindor and Slythering as well as the man whom she had a sneaking suspition to be Sirius Black save for the fact that he was supposed to be...well...dead.

"Oy you lot, what happened to lunch?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:47 pm
Sirius laughed slightly as Kathryn winked. She continued to talk and then stumbled on her own words as Sirius laughed even more.

"Now Kathryn dear! Mind yourself! What would your teachers say?" he joked. His attention soon left her though as the Slytherin spoke on the other side of the hallway.

"Father's going to love that your back." Sirius' eyes narrowed and he quickly jumped up, wand at his side as he stared at him.

"Malfoy? Draco Malfoy? Lucius Malfoy's son? I remember Harry talking about you from time to time. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree if I remember correctly. You're a Snake just like him aren't you? Delved deeper into the Dark Arts then you would like to admit? And how is your father these days, now that the war is over and his Master is gone?" Sirius asked snidely glaring at Draco.

He had forgotten that Kathryn was there, had he remembered he would've remembered being in school in his 6th and 7th years. Those were the years that Remus tried to keep him from provoking that greasey slimely git--Snivellus--the most. And Sirius couldn't blame him. Feeling his rebellious 16 year old self jumping up Sirius clenched his wand tighter. It had been 2 years, 2 long years of death and yet here was a Malfoy standing in front of him. Had they still not figured out that anybody worthy enough of being even slightly recognized by the Blacks was evil? Was on the wrong side? And yet here was the heir himself, as Regulus had been after Sirius was disowned, sitting with an heir of owning everything around him! He was distracted once more though by the doors of the Great Hall opening and a girl standing there, slightly bewildered. She seemed to be in Ravenclaw, but that's not what really caught Sirius' attention, instead it was what she said.

"Oy you lot, what happened to lunch?" Sirius blinked and looked around, considerably calmer. He glanced at Kathryn then back to the girl in the hallway and shrugged.

"Good question actually--I um, suppose it's being held off until more people arrive. I mean, that would make more sense right? Because it is supposed to be a reunion after all. Or at least...that's what I was told it was going to be..." He replied with a shrug.

"You know...that's actually a great question...I'm really hungry..." Sirius' expression turned into one of thoughtful disappointment as he looked around the practically empty Great Hall.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:10 pm
Shocked at the sudden outburst of Sirius, she was quite confused. Usually if a fight broke out or someone was in trouble she ignore it, probably bury her nose in a book and try to block out sound. "It is best not to get involved" Her father always told her. Often she had two sides to herself, I guess it came with being a Gemini, always seeing two sides of an argument. Then again, maybe if was the cause of being a werewolf... Two minds in one body.

Staring up at Sirius she could sense his burning hatred, one of which her brother would have been proud of. Judging by his face he didn't just disliked Draco's Father, he loathed him. Kathryn couldn't understand, surely one must forget the past, maybe the boy was different than to his father, after all, she herself was. It was probably something in Azkaban... Maybe it destroyed him, maybe he found it hard to trust someone and couldn't forgive. Of course, she didn't know about Lucius being a Death Eater.

Standing up she placed a hand on Sirius shoulder, and gazed at him, her eyes boring into his.
"Voldemort's defeat has brought out the worst and sometimes the best in others..." She said sagely. "Best if you keep calm... Ministry won't like knowing your back" She added as an afterthought. She said this all very quietly, and quickly as not to be overheard.

Locking her eyes onto the Ravenclaw she suddenly realised why she came in here for the first place. She was hungry, her stomach grumbling loudly she plunged her hand into her back in search of a stash of chocolate, often she forgets what dwells inside her bad. Pulling out a slightly worn out looking piece of chocolate, she ripped it open and snapped it in half and pushed some in Sirius's direction.

"You can have some... Don't worry, it's only a couple days old..." She said and she qiuckly shoved the food into her mouth. She always ate chocolate like this, a habit she was trying to break. I guess she could call it comfort food, she often went into honeydukes and bought some fudge but then again, her shabby robes told it all, she wasn't exactly the richest girl in the world.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff