Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
fastest way of dying...what do you think are they? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

contagious coma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:48 pm
Make it dramatic.
That's how I want myself to die.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:22 pm
My plan is to harm myself now and before I reach the age where you get a milion wrinkles.. I'll commit suicide  

BloodRoseBed

Opoid.the.piratefairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:44 am
paper cuts are the answer...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:54 am
Moonlight Agony
I was more so point out half of their fans as red necks, not them.
I know they all aren't but for the most part, even my brother and his friends are fans but not red necks and I'm betting you aren't.
Also Pantera isn't every that good, nor was Dimbag.
I don't have to be better then them to know they weren't that good, I have other bands to compare them too.

Yes, because I'm obviously a red neck, because most of metal lovin' america, europe and asia are rednecks.... clearly... epic phail man... epic phail.

And they kicked more a** then p***y emo band.  

Rellik San
Captain

Gai4_hacks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:39 pm
Drunk driving. =/  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:01 am
Easy, the quickest was I cann thing of is slicing the artery in the back of your leg^^  

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:39 pm
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Easy, the quickest was I cann thing of is slicing the artery in the back of your leg^^

The one in your leg would take longer. You would lose alot of blood but not as much as the jugular. It connects the heart to the brain so...if your jugular cant properly supply your brain with oxygenated blood it suffocates and dies. If you want to get technical, stab for the aorta.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:48 am
every lil thing has the possibility of living. how about blowing your self up?

or...jumping from a cliff.

or i did like the head chopping thing...

or what people do is here is they jump from the bay bridge...kind of sucks when you find the body a month later but that seems to be the quicker way..

we get a jumper at least 3 times a year or twice a year. depends  

simpleticsoul

simpleticsoul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:55 am
seriously. i want a slow suicide. i believe sliting my wrists in a bath of candles and roses. dim lighting and what not. maybe with a nice melody in the background.

and people that die a happy sucide??? what about romeo and juliet...sure it was a tragity but they did get to be together in the end and technically she was planning her own death but a fake death and romeo made it real...its happy in a morbid way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:58 am
This thread disgusts me.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:22 pm
simpleticsoul
seriously. i want a slow suicide. i believe sliting my wrists in a bath of candles and roses. dim lighting and what not. maybe with a nice melody in the background.

That sounds like something from The Rules of Attraction. Suicide is for the sickly. I hope you get hospitalized and put on sedatives.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:01 pm
eri x core
simpleticsoul

That sounds like something from The Rules of Attraction. Suicide is for the sickly. I hope you get hospitalized and put on sedatives.

Oh man I love that film, just for Jason "dawsons creek' Vanderbeeks character. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

simpleticsoul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:03 pm
lol suicide is for the ones who cant deal with the real world. there are many different ways of suicide if your saying its for the sickly then...3/4 of the world is pretty damn sick. or how about assistent suicide. that is one the best medical deaths around. it all depends how you look at it. some people seriously cant stand life enough to go on.

but seriously it happens EVERY DAY and it people that say suicide is sickly that is part of the group that bust kids butts for cutting and stuff.

so before you ridicule us on this topic...why are you even in this topic if you are saying that  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:41 pm
simpleticsoul
lol suicide is for the ones who cant deal with the real world. there are many different ways of suicide if your saying its for the sickly then...3/4 of the world is pretty damn sick. or how about assistent suicide. that is one the best medical deaths around. it all depends how you look at it. some people seriously cant stand life enough to go on.

but seriously it happens EVERY DAY and it people that say suicide is sickly that is part of the group that bust kids butts for cutting and stuff.

so before you ridicule us on this topic...why are you even in this topic if you are saying that

I'm saying that because I went to a mental hospital for 3 months because i almost ODed on prescription drugs and mutilated myself. I was sick because i have a mental disorder. I'm not an idiot. Suicide is sickly, your making it seems like suicide is an epidemic or something. People over react alot and end up trying to kill themselves. I know a thing or two, ive been around the block a couple of dozen times. I'm probably older than you too.
I hate the fact that kids think suicide is cool cuz its "emo". It's ridiculous. Try living in a mental hospital on sedatives for a few months then come back and tell me you dont agree with me.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:45 pm
Rellik San
eri x core
simpleticsoul

Oh man I love that film, just for Jason "dawsons creek' Vanderbeeks character. smile

oh man...his sex scene faces were classic! I always laugh! Especially when he was doin it with laura (Lauren's roomate if you remember). Wow. The book is way better than the movie though. Its quite possibly my most favorite movie.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff