• PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:15 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^
were you not saying that about the new porfiles? I was talking how I liked the old old old school version because you could see all the details and you said that you could see them no matter what..

Umm... let's see... I was just saying that at least they can't hide things like viewing posts/guilds/trading. They can still hide the details, just like you can on the old school profiles.
The detail section used to include the borthdays and there was no way to take that out. About a day after they put in that new birthday check system, the birthdays disappeared from the profile details section.
Ahh ok that makes sence. Well the trade stuff is shown for a reason ^^;
Exactly. o: But many people used to hide that information. I wish users weren't able to hide join date and post count...
I liked it when i didn't have to see it on the trade window :/
Well some things I liked to hide XD;;;
Talking about profiles >.> <.< I just so happen to have my new one up and running.
Wait~ what do we see on the trade window?
XD I understand~ there were some things I liked to hide too.
o: Really? Well I guess you would have it up and running by now. XD I'll have to check it out. I don't think I've even clicked on your profile yet. ^^;;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^
were you not saying that about the new porfiles? I was talking how I liked the old old old school version because you could see all the details and you said that you could see them no matter what..

Umm... let's see... I was just saying that at least they can't hide things like viewing posts/guilds/trading. They can still hide the details, just like you can on the old school profiles.
The detail section used to include the borthdays and there was no way to take that out. About a day after they put in that new birthday check system, the birthdays disappeared from the profile details section.
Ahh ok that makes sence. Well the trade stuff is shown for a reason ^^;
Exactly. o: But many people used to hide that information. I wish users weren't able to hide join date and post count...
Talking about profiles >.> <.< I just so happen to have my new one up and running.
o: Really? Well I guess you would have it up and running by now. XD I'll have to check it out. I don't think I've even clicked on your profile yet. ^^;;
The trade history is what i'm talking about. I see in and out trades and trade history. And I see a pink panther and a palm tree and...
~.^ we are still talking aobut profiles...joking. Yeah I wish I had a website ><
XD I changed the art on it finally.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:34 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
The trade history is what i'm talking about. I see in and out trades and trade history. And I see a pink panther and a palm tree and...
~.^ we are still talking aobut profiles...joking. Yeah I wish I had a website ><
Okay, but... what point were you making? ^^;;;
I want a whole website?~~
XD I've clicked on it since then~ it still looks like that last preview you'd show'd me... and still very good~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:53 pm
if you dont want to put your birthday just put one relativley close to your real one  

Lorha

9,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:39 pm
Lorha
if you dont want to put your birthday just put one relativley close to your real one
Yeah, that's just the thing... I don't want to show any sort of birthday, be it my real one or not. I don't want to attach my age to this account, nor do I want to attach a fake one.
I know others don't feel that way, but this is how I feel... so I'm sticking to the point that we should have the option not to have birthdays show. ^^
...And~ Gaia stopped showing birthdays on profiles a day or two after I made this thread. ^^ That's all I really wanted, was for it to not show.
I'm not happy that I had to enter a birthday, but I understand why Gaia had to make us do that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:37 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD I've clicked on it since then~ it still looks like that last preview you'd show'd me... and still very good~
something about being great saving the world and curing hunger... Oh Oh the bank subject. the fact that it's annoying to see every transaction.
XD no I was thinking just 84% of one yoku know to be different >.> yes a whole one!
yeah didn't add in the little images for trade, add, friends thing. Didn't feel like it.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:39 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
something about being great saving the world and curing hunger... Oh Oh the bank subject. the fact that it's annoying to see every transaction.
XD no I was thinking just 84% of one yoku know to be different >.> yes a whole one!
yeah didn't add in the little images for trade, add, friends thing. Didn't feel like it.
Really? I like being able to refer back to them. Also, you can only see so many of them anyway...
Oops. I was sort of restating what you said, but I meant to put a you in there instead of I. Anyway, by whole, I just meant having a website and not just a profile link on another website. ...You want a whole website so that you can put up your information, or so you can do other things with it?
Images as in part of the design, or images that would sit in the about section? ...I think it looks perfectly fine the way it is~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:05 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Really? I like being able to refer back to them. Also, you can only see so many of them anyway...
Oops. I was sort of restating what you said, but I meant to put a you in there instead of I. Anyway, by whole, I just meant having a website and not just a profile link on another website. ...You want a whole website so that you can put up your information, or so you can do other things with it?
Images as in part of the design, or images that would sit in the about section? ...I think it looks perfectly fine the way it is~
But I didn't have to see them before only if I chose too! And it doens't give you a link to show them all.
Not really jsut having my own domain mainly.
apart of the design. I agree that's why I havn't changed it XD still not good enough for a profile spotlight -.-

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:47 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
But I didn't have to see them before only if I chose too! And it doens't give you a link to show them all.
apart of the design. I agree that's why I havn't changed it XD still not good enough for a profile spotlight -.-
We were able to view our trade history? O:
XD knowing me, I don't want one at all so it's hard for me to imagine... but... I guess that could be fun.
Oh~ Eheh, while it's a prefectly nice profile, I agree that it's not enough for a spotlight. Too much white space. O: And~ it's so sonfined that it's not quite thinking out of the box. Or at least it doesn't look like thinking out of the box... the profile needs to spread around more~~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:53 pm
May 30  

skynike

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:14 pm
skynike
May 30
XD So I assume you have no problem with displaying your birthday?~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:45 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD knowing me, I don't want one at all so it's hard for me to imagine... but... I guess that could be fun.
Oh~ Eheh, while it's a prefectly nice profile, I agree that it's not enough for a spotlight. Too much white space. O: And~ it's so sonfined that it's not quite thinking out of the box. Or at least it doesn't look like thinking out of the box... the profile needs to spread around more~~
On the old one yes.
Well it's not for talking about yourself or anything I would only get one if I get silk screening a lot more.
yeah it need a more unique touch for sure. But I'm getting there everyone I design get's me closer and it's a lot better then going back or staying in one place.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
On the old one yes.
Well it's not for talking about yourself or anything I would only get one if I get silk screening a lot more.
yeah it need a more unique touch for sure. But I'm getting there everyone I design get's me closer and it's a lot better then going back or staying in one place.
Wow~ that memory is actually starting to fade away...
Ah yes~ for that TAG company? ...Or whatever it was called? ^^;;
^^ Indeed. =]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:09 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
On the old one yes.
^^ Indeed. =]
O: Well I guess that's a good thing ^^;;
Well I was talking profiles but silk screen is all about your print being modern enough to ketch attention.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:00 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
On the old one yes.
^^ Indeed. =]
O: Well I guess that's a good thing ^^;;
Well I was talking profiles but silk screen is all about your print being modern enough to ketch attention.
The more I thought about it, the more I remembered that we could. XD I thought it was a good thing that I forgot a Gaia something too. x3
Soo~ what does silk screening have to do with profiles? o:

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces