Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
THE HOT TOPIC! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:23 am
xLIZA
Sashimi on a Platter
xLIZA
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
I own two pairs of NORMAL jeans from hot topic.
They were on sale, two for $35.
I'm sorry, but i'm not going to pass up an offer like that on a perfectly ok pair of pants.
That's all I own from there though.

And no.
I'm not taking the time to find some shitty independent retailer.
I want brand name clothing.
And I'm going to wear brand name clothing...
only if it's s**t from hot topic I cut the brand patch thing off..<_< >_>

When, I could get two pairs of normal jeans for about $25 somewhere else and thats not even a sale price, its the regular.
Well that's you.
I live in northern California, like specific brands, and specific fits.
It was cheap for my standards.

I'm with you. No reason to skimp on jeans.
I mean, it's a lot better then some of my friends who go to abercrombie and come out with 5 pairs of $90 jeans, or my other friend who shops mainly at Urban Outfitters.
That place is so damn expensive [but I love the pants!!!].

I'm pretty much poor compared to a lot of the other people around here D:
I just hide it from them.

Mmm, $90 is a bit too much. But I don't see the harm in spending $50 or $60 on jeans when you're like me, who only owns two pairs of jeans but wears nothing else.

I just can't accept comfort and style have to come at a ludicrous price, if its for Levi's I don't mind paying 30 or 40, I know its a quality product, but for the most part, I don't usually bother spending that much on clothes, especially when my t-shirts are all either promotional items (Like me Doom 3 or Guiness shirts) or gig shrirts (like my Vandals and DKM ones)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:27 pm
Rellik San
xLIZA
Sashimi on a Platter
xLIZA
Sashimi on a Platter
Well that's you.

I mean, it's a lot better then some of my friends who go to abercrombie and come out with 5 pairs of $90 jeans, or my other friend who shops mainly at Urban Outfitters.

Mmm, $90 is a bit too much. But I don't see the harm in spending $50 or $60 on jeans when you're like me, who only owns two pairs of jeans but wears nothing else.

I just can't accept comfort and style have to come at a ludicrous price, if its for Levi's I don't mind paying 30 or 40, I know its a quality product, but for the most part, I don't usually bother spending that much on clothes, especially when my t-shirts are all either promotional items (Like me Doom 3 or Guiness shirts) or gig shrirts (like my Vandals and DKM ones)
And that's where your obvious lack of fashion sense sets in.  

WudupTj

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:47 pm
Rellik San
xLIZA
Sashimi on a Platter
xLIZA
Sashimi on a Platter
Well that's you.

But if I had a pear of jeans I loved, I could easily wear them 100 days in a year, and that's like 50 cents a day.
If it's something you're going to wear the hell out of, why not pay more for it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:38 am
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
xLIZA
Sashimi on a Platter
xLIZA
Sashimi on a Platter
Well that's you.

I just can't accept comfort and style have to come at a ludicrous price, if its for Levi's I don't mind paying 30 or 40, I know its a quality product, but for the most part, I don't usually bother spending that much on clothes, especially when my t-shirts are all either promotional items (Like me Doom 3 or Guiness shirts) or gig shirts (like my Vandals and DKM ones)
I'd rather spend money on something practical then something that looks good... something practical like... THE HAN AND CHEWIE TRANSFORMER!. I mean lets be honest here, I've never followed fashion, fashion follows me, you want proof? I was wearing a trilby for about 2 years, the instant I stop wearing it, everyone else does, I switch to wearing hideous jumpers, I stop, everyone follows my lead. I am the secret trend setter. lol. Besides, as fas as I'm concerned, I have enough confidence in my charm to win people over, without having to rely on what I wear.  

Rellik San
Captain

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:42 pm
Don't be so angry! It's just a store, and by complaining over it you are simply like many others. Ignore it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:36 pm
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
xLIZA
Sashimi on a Platter

I just can't accept comfort and style have to come at a ludicrous price, if its for Levi's I don't mind paying 30 or 40, I know its a quality product, but for the most part, I don't usually bother spending that much on clothes, especially when my t-shirts are all either promotional items (Like me Doom 3 or Guiness shirts) or gig shirts (like my Vandals and DKM ones)
I'd rather spend money on something practical then something that looks good... something practical like... THE HAN AND CHEWIE TRANSFORMER!. I mean lets be honest here, I've never followed fashion, fashion follows me, you want proof? I was wearing a trilby for about 2 years, the instant I stop wearing it, everyone else does, I switch to wearing hideous jumpers, I stop, everyone follows my lead. I am the secret trend setter. lol. Besides, as fas as I'm concerned, I have enough confidence in my charm to win people over, without having to rely on what I wear.
Ew.
Don't get me started on 'practical people'.
I suppose you wear crocks because they're comfortable too right?
Bullshit.
I'm sorry, but if anyone wore the same thing you did, it was pure coincidence/they had no lights on when they were getting dressed.

Fine be a self proclaimed egotistical b***h.
Most people would agree with me.  

WudupTj

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:03 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
xLIZA
Sashimi on a Platter

Ew.
Don't get me started on 'practical people'.
I suppose you wear crocks because they're comfortable too right?
Bullshit.
I'm sorry, but if anyone wore the same thing you did, it was pure coincidence/they had no lights on when they were getting dressed.

Fine be a self proclaimed egotistical b***h.
Most people would agree with me.

Most people voted Bush and Blair... what does that tell you about most people? And what, because I wear comfy jeans and a t-shirt, I'm a bad dresser, as opposed to spending hours a day just doing my hair. Some of us have lives that involve things other then how we look. Oh well, your banned now, so no sense arguing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:29 pm
I go in there sometimes. I rather shop at thrift stores, I find nice stuff there  

Otaku x3

nuGen Staff Noob

800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

iFlip4Element2x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:54 pm
okay, its overpriced???  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:41 am
I don't like hot topic.
Even though I used to work there I never bought any of the clothes.
Because everyone wears them & the pants are to heavy for me! D=
And it costs to much!
I only worked there for the hott guys! xD

Shikostu

Miss G Baby

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:51 am
don't even kno it but they sound gay...(no offence any gay ppl out there...)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:31 am
..Crocks are gross.  

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:52 am
anagirl5746
okay, its overpriced???
So upwards of about... lessee after conversion, 17 pounds ($20) for the most basic of jeans isn't over priced?

Wow then I must've been shopping in some weird places as the average around oldham and manchester is about 5 pounds ($ cool .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:17 am
The thing that get to me more then the music in hot topic is the smell.
I don't know what the ******** it is, but that place smell to the point that my head hurts.

I don't buy anything from there, seeing how there is nothing I would ware. The pants with chains, not cool, I'll let the mall goths get those.

But they know what they are doing over there. They know angst filled rich kids shop there, so they can make shirts for $20-30 and so on.  

Art Payment

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:51 am
Moonlight Agony
The thing that get to me more then the music in hot topic is the smell.
I don't know what the ******** it is, but that place smell to the point that my head hurts.

I don't buy anything from there, seeing how there is nothing I would ware. The pants with chains, not cool, I'll let the mall goths get those.

But they know what they are doing over there. They know angst filled rich kids shop there, so they can make shirts for $20-30 and so on.

Whats wrong with chainey pants? they were original made so metallers could get an edge in a mosh pit.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games