Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Book Discussions. [This is related to P!ATD, I swear!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:52 pm
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Gotcha.

DUDE! Guess what! I just went to the public library and I got Choke and Lullaby! biggrin I just started reading Choke. Talk about adult fiction. O.O

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Yeah, seriously. xD
I never finished that book.. I totally got grossed out.
GOOD LUCK WITH FINISHING!

I went to Barnes & Nobles today and I totally wanted to go buy Invisible Monsters and/or Fight Club, but I didn't have enough money. ;_;

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:19 pm
jenny without sound
Yeah, seriously. xD
I never finished that book.. I totally got grossed out.
GOOD LUCK WITH FINISHING!

I went to Barnes & Nobles today and I totally wanted to go buy Invisible Monsters and/or Fight Club, but I didn't have enough money. ;_;

Actually, I think it's kind of hot. redface So far, chapter two has been the worst. Does it get any worse after that? I'm up to about chapter 8 right now, I think.

Aww. D=

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:45 pm
Hmmm, I stopped at the part where the fourth graders were at that farm place he worked at.

Or maybe a little farther, I don't remember.

OMG. O__O.
I was listening to Panic!'s cover of Karma Police, and Brendon's like, "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK WITH US!" and it was kind of loud n_____n...

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:33 pm
Ah. I see.

I love that part! Do you have the DVD? He puts like, his whole face and body into it when he sings that. Then he like, starts banging on the piano. And then Ryan is all, "Well...I'mmmm afrraaaiiidd that IIII..." <333 Ryan's voice is so cute when he sings that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:52 pm
Unfortunately, I don't. D: I really want it though.. ;_____;

RYAN IS SO ADORABLE.
I would totally love to pinch his cheeks one day and shower him in cookies like an old geezer.

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:22 pm
jenny without sound
Unfortunately, I don't. D: I really want it though.. ;_____;

RYAN IS SO ADORABLE.
I would totally love to pinch his cheeks one day and shower him in cookies like an old geezer.

Homigawsh, I know, right? Ryan is just always adorable. Especially when he sings. Or, when like, when Brendon sings "No, no, no, you know it will always just be me." And then Ryan points to himself when Brendon says "me." It makes me want to cry tears of joy. And I love it when Ryan sings "faster, faster" an octave below. <3 So cute.

Dude, I'm totally loving this Choke book. <3 This Chuck guy knows what he is doing. I just want to keep reading and reading and reading and reading and reading and... you get the idea.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:45 pm
I knew you'd like it!
He's very enjoyable.
^___^
I'm going to read Haunted soon.

ARGH.
I hate my English class.. we're reading The Odyssey and I don't understand what's going on and it's only chapter three.. Well, it is easy to read, except I don't really understand it and my teacher has these impossible quizzes. x:

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:21 pm
Hmm. Maybe try the chapters over outside of class? =O Sometimes I have to go back and read stuff over if I don't understand it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:33 pm
The quiz was okay, luckily. o__o.
I was so nervous >___>;
But anyway, it's all good now..

How's the book coming along?
How far have you gotten?
c:

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:35 am
Thats good. =D Good job.

It's coming along pretty good...
I'm just over half way done with it.

All I'm thinking about the whole time, is what Ryan must of thought when he was reading it. For some reason, I see a lot of relations in Choke to "Camisado." In Choke, the dude's mom used to be a cocaine addict. Ryan's father used to be an alcoholic. Theres lots of words in Choke that remind of "Camisado" too, like "linoleum floor" and "anesthetic" because half of the book takes place in a hospital. I just see a lot of relations between the main character and Ryan's childhood with an alcoholic father. I don't know...maybe it's just me...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:27 pm
Ooh, I really love your new avatar! heart

That's interesting. o: I never noticed that because I never finished the book.. xD But I see where you're getting at. And yeah, whenever I hear those hospital words, I totally think of Panic! because it just stands out, like a rainbowcoloured font in the book as opposed to like, the normal black ink. You know, it shines...

That didn't really make sense. xD

You're very observant.

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:03 am
jenny without sound
Ooh, I really love your new avatar! heart

That's interesting. o: I never noticed that because I never finished the book.. xD But I see where you're getting at. And yeah, whenever I hear those hospital words, I totally think of Panic! because it just stands out, like a rainbowcoloured font in the book as opposed to like, the normal black ink. You know, it shines...

That didn't really make sense. xD

You're very observant.

Aw, thank you. 4laugh

I understand your comparison. =D You're talkin' to another P!ATD fan right hurr. You should totally finish the book. It doesnt really get any worse than after it gets in chapter two. Well, from what I can see being half way through. There are similar situations, but, it's not really "worse."

-observes- ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:47 pm
You're welcome. (:

Hmm. What's chapter two? o_O I'm trying to think.. xD Was it the sex addict meeting or something in the church? I can't remember. xD I remember reading this weird part where the dude's mom told him to stand outside so she could paint his shadow or something.. OR WAS IT THAT WEIRD DOCTOR WOMAN WHO WANTED HIM TO REPRODUCE WITH HER SO THEY COULD SAVE HIS MOM?

Man, that part was weird, I was like wtfman.

Wait.. Choke wasn't the book where the book was numbered backwards, was it? No, I think that was Survivor.. hmm..

-bad memory-

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:07 pm
jenny without sound
You're welcome. (:

Hmm. What's chapter two? o_O I'm trying to think.. xD Was it the sex addict meeting or something in the church? I can't remember. xD I remember reading this weird part where the dude's mom told him to stand outside so she could paint his shadow or something.. OR WAS IT THAT WEIRD DOCTOR WOMAN WHO WANTED HIM TO REPRODUCE WITH HER SO THEY COULD SAVE HIS MOM?

Man, that part was weird, I was like wtfman.

Wait.. Choke wasn't the book where the book was numbered backwards, was it? No, I think that was Survivor.. hmm..

-bad memory-

Chapter two was the part where they sexored in the bathroom of the church.

At first, I didnt really understand why the doctor wanted to bang. But then I was like, "OHHHHH! Gotcha."

I don't think thats choke. O.o

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces