Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:10 am
r0ckst4rang3l
im sorta new here?!

wats a guild???

its kinda like the forums but this one is user owned and we create what happens here! it is a groupd of friends(members) that you can share stories with and get used to talking not different people all the time in the threads that die when no one sends messages we are here for you to help with any questions you may have  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:11 am
hello, im a bit new here on gaia, im from sweden, my mates wanted me to register, so i did, mostly, my intrests are: music (heavy metal, hard rock, metal, old hard rock, emotional "emo" metal), games (pc, playstation2, gameboy advance, gamecube), hanging around in stockholm (my hometown in sweden) with my mates, im 18 years old, and quite busy with school atm, but im trying to be on as often as i can, which sure is often

some bands i like at the moment:

Dio (my over all favourite singer, blaze bailey is 2nd), Black Sabbath, Nightwish, Iron Maiden, Sinergy (not heard alot from, but im going to buy a album with them soon, when i can afford it), Metallica, In Flames, Skiller (local band), Trivium, Machine Head, Life Of Agony, Korn (some songs), Judas Priest, Wolfsbane (the band blaze bailey did sing in before he went to Iron Maiden), Rainbow (ronnie james dio as singer), Gamma Ray, Arch Enemy, Bullet For My Valentine (some songs, sometimes), Kreator.

some games i like:

the C&C series (red alert, red alert 2, generals, tiberian sun) (pc)

Soul Calibur 2 (gamecube)

Soul Calibur 3 (Playstation 2)

Tekken 5 (playstation 2) (really good with jin, kazuya, and devil jin, can beat any computer on ultra hard difficulty)

Final Fantasy VII (playstation)

Final Fantasy VIII (playstation)

Final Fantasy X (playstation 2)

Starwars Galaxies (mmorpg, starwars, pc)

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (2nd in charge, of the {SITH} Clan, visit our website, which is linked soon in my profile)

im also intrested in digital arts, also called signatures, i got a website where i submit my work.

hope to hear from you soon, and to meet some mates //Wolf  

Serathas

Data File Corrupt

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:23 am
The Name Is Weaver
born 9/26/1987
and loyal
Pm me for more  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:25 am
The Wind Weaver
The Name Is Weaver
born 9/26/1987
and loyal
Pm me for more

welcome to the guild we are so happy to have you !!  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:27 am
Sithwolfsbane
hello, im a bit new here on gaia, im from sweden, my mates wanted me to register, so i did, mostly, my intrests are: music (heavy metal, hard rock, metal, old hard rock, emotional "emo" metal), games (pc, playstation2, gameboy advance, gamecube), hanging around in stockholm (my hometown in sweden) with my mates, im 18 years old, and quite busy with school atm, but im trying to be on as often as i can, which sure is often

some bands i like at the moment:

Dio (my over all favourite singer, blaze bailey is 2nd), Black Sabbath, Nightwish, Iron Maiden, Sinergy (not heard alot from, but im going to buy a album with them soon, when i can afford it), Metallica, In Flames, Skiller (local band), Trivium, Machine Head, Life Of Agony, Korn (some songs), Judas Priest, Wolfsbane (the band blaze bailey did sing in before he went to Iron Maiden), Rainbow (ronnie james dio as singer), Gamma Ray, Arch Enemy, Bullet For My Valentine (some songs, sometimes), Kreator.

some games i like:

the C&C series (red alert, red alert 2, generals, tiberian sun) (pc)

Soul Calibur 2 (gamecube)

Soul Calibur 3 (Playstation 2)

Tekken 5 (playstation 2) (really good with jin, kazuya, and devil jin, can beat any computer on ultra hard difficulty)

Final Fantasy VII (playstation)

Final Fantasy VIII (playstation)

Final Fantasy X (playstation 2)

Starwars Galaxies (mmorpg, starwars, pc)

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (2nd in charge, of the {SITH} Clan, visit our website, which is linked soon in my profile)

im also intrested in digital arts, also called signatures, i got a website where i submit my work.

hope to hear from you soon, and to meet some mates //Wolf

great bio!! its nice when people lets us into there hobbies and interests !!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:28 am
took some time to write it, haha, nice guild  

Serathas

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:30 am
Thanks you My crew and I have been busy working on it since Sunday  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:34 am
it's looking completed, so far, almost perfect, maybe a music subcategory to chat within?  

Serathas

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:36 am
Sithwolfsbane
it's looking completed, so far, almost perfect, maybe a music subcategory to chat within?

I will put the offer on the table for the other members  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:39 am
Hey I'm Alex,I've been on gaia for almost two years. 3nodding
I love to draw(dragons mostly),so you can pm me if you want cheap-ish avi art.I also love reading.

Thankies for inviting me.

xD Hey look,I'm the 100th member.:B

Shana Umbera

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:41 am
Shana Umbera
I love to draw(dragons mostly),so you can pm me if you want cheap-ish avi art.I also love reading.

CONGRATS ON BEING THE 100TH MEMBERS!! you might want to drop a post in the art thread here too just to let please know what ya have to offer  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:46 am
means im maybe the 99th or 98th? since i just joined  

Serathas

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:57 am
yES!!! i am so happy so many people are joining it means alot to me  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:02 am
im happy i got told to join it  

Serathas

Shana Umbera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:02 am
xxstratus_affectionxx
Shana Umbera

CONGRATS ON BEING THE 100TH MEMBERS!! you might want to drop a post in the art thread here too just to let please know what ya have to offer

Sure,but I'll have to make some samples.

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff