Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
ScenexCore - It's not ******** Emo [A guide and Discussion] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyloid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:04 pm
Vagrant A.I.
Xyloid
You fail for completely disregarding my post AND deleting it. I think you are just sour because you aren't as cool as you think you are.
I actually deleted a bunch of posts because as I had stated the lists were un complete for the time being because I had to go to bed.

and like I said as well, the lists are 100% right, and have everythign that's scene on it.
because as well all know everyday one scenester does something and the rest follow, which will eventually make everything scene.

I still think you are just bitter because there are other people that know more about the scene than you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:03 pm
Rellik San
Intuicide
What if he were to have them mailed?
Technically, he didn't bring them home.

Loop hole rules.

What if, by some circumstance, you rode home on a cow and made them yourself AT home?

Then, you didn't bring them home, they vicariously (through the cow) brought YOU home.

-Isel-

Amazingemail

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:56 am
Holy s**t you contradict yourself so much. First you say it's the Emo scene then its not Emo but something entirely different and then you try to convince me its closely related to Emo. Why don't you just tell everyone you're trying to rip off 80's Hair Metal? Seeing thats all "Scenexcore" is.

Face it, the only difference between you and this:
User Image
Is that you're less flamboyant.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:34 am
BassFu
Holy s**t you contradict yourself so much. First you say it's the Emo scene then its not Emo but something entirely different and then you try to convince me its closely related to Emo. Why don't you just tell everyone you're trying to rip off 80's Hair Metal? Seeing thats all "Scenexcore" is.

User Image

I like hair metal. D:

And whats your point, have you missed every time I've turned around and said I neither emo or scene or even that fashion wise I'm stuck in the 80's/90's.  

Rellik San
Captain

Amazingemail

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:24 am
Rellik San
BassFu

User Image

I like hair metal. D:

And whats your point, have you missed every time I've turned around and said I neither emo or scene or even that fashion wise I'm stuck in the 80's/90's.

My point is that this "scene" he's talking about has nothing to do with Emo and should stop being associated with Emo. This has nothing to do with how you dress, it was directed at Vagrant.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:36 pm
BassFu

User Image

I WANNA ROCK!

Waaaaaaah~

Stupid hairmetal ********, stealing our glam and turning it into s**t.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:57 pm
Isel
BassFu

User Image

I WANNA ROCK!

Waaaaaaah~

Tell you what, you can have your glam back... we'll stick to leather you can have the denim... deal?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:52 pm
Isel
BassFu

User Image

I WANNA ROCK!

Waaaaaaah~

Cause it was so much cooler when men were wearing womens clothing and make up in the 70's. rolleyes  

Amazingemail

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:34 pm
Even though the two aren't directly related,
socially the two might as well be one.

In public I'm called an emo kid, when in fact, it's scene.
so when you change how the public sees things,
I'll change how I refer to things.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:03 pm
So you'll blindly follow what society says? I thought "Scene Kids" were individuals.

It doesn't matter what society says, Emo has nothing to do with what you dress as so get it through your head.  

Amazingemail

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:48 am
I side with Vagrant on this one, he gets called emo and listens to what the public call emo.

I'm sure if people think what I listen to is called mosher music, you can put up with people thinking anyone in here (few exceptions) actually listens to emo.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:56 am
Actually no, I enjoy Emo and am very fond of it so I don't want to hear idiots saying what they listen to is Emo when it clearly isn't.  

Amazingemail

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm
Siding with Matt.

Mostly because I really don't like 'emokids' running around proclaiming Chiodos is SOOOOOEMOXCORE. and s**t like that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:57 pm
Xyloid
Siding with Matt.

Mostly because I really don't like 'emokids' running around proclaiming Chiodos is SOOOOOEMOXCORE. and s**t like that.

I have to put up with ******** calling Linkin Park heavy metal, and heavy metal has been around longer then emo, so suck it up.  

Rellik San
Captain

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:38 pm
A few years back, my younger sister thought Queens of the Stoneage were rap.  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff