Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
penguin's journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:29 pm
good job on the good day! Keep it up, but it's okay to slip up~! Because if you do, then you'll have more fire to keep going on track. but if you feel so pushed to always be good, once you go bad, you'll stay bad.

p.s. Please don't send me transfers. I find it very touching, but I don't comment people for a reward or recognition. I do it because I know everyone including myself needs support to keep motivated.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:24 pm
I know you don't, I just thought you deserved it (which you still do). 3nodding But yeah, thanks for always commenting on everyone, you rock!

And wooo! I made it to the third page! biggrin  

__penguin__
Captain

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:27 pm
Date:
03/21/07

Breakfast:
yogurt

Lunch:
taquitos

Snack:
pineapple

Dinner:
teriyaki beef w/ steamed rice

Water:
4/8

Excersize:
~15min of crunches

Comments:
Okay day, not much excersize and I think the taquitos might have been fried whee , but oh well, at least I turned down a piece of cake today. It looked really good, too. 3nodding 2 mediocre-to-good days strong! Let's see how long I can go.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:07 pm
Date:
03/22/07

Breakfast:
toast

Lunch:
chinese chicken salad
pineapple

Snack:
strawberries

Dinner:
penne pasta
breadstick
orange pinapple juice

Water:
8/8

Excersize:
30min DDR

Comments:
Pretty good day. biggrin I was gonna do 45 minutes of DDR but I got too pissed off at my dance mat (it presses buttons when I don't want it to gonk ). 3 good days and counting!  

__penguin__
Captain

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:08 pm
Date:
03/24/07

Breakfast:
pineapple

Lunch:
jamba juice

Snack:
n/a

Dinner:
almond chicken, carrots, chestnuts w/ steamed rice

Water:
4/8

Excersize:
none :<

Comments:
arararara. I kept on saying, I'll excersize a little bit later. I'll still have time. And before I knew it, it was 1 in the morning and I could hardly keep my eyes open. whee Other than that, another okay day.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:11 pm
Date:
03/24/07

Breakfast:
yogurt

Lunch:
jamba juice

Snack:
fruit snacks
few pieces of jerky

Dinner:
turkey
mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, squash)
red potatoes
a couple potato wedges >.>

Water:
4/8

Excersize:
20min DDR

Comments:
Aaaargh, I feel so lazy. I seriously didn't do anything besides sit on my butt today. At least my food was pretty healthy and I'll get a bunch of excersize tomorrow (I'll be walking around at Disneyland all day! biggrin ). I had a talk with my mom about eating habits, and about how the whole family needs to eat better (seriously, I'm concerned about my parents' health, too. They're obese. gonk ). She said she'll hide junk from me and agreed not to let me eat any junk/fried food if she can help it. But last time I asked her to do that it lasted like a week. When I asked her to eat healthier, she just gave me the excuse that it's the only way she gets through the difficulties of life. I hate that she does it, but what can I do? At least I don't do that... gonk On a happier note, there's a possibility that I'm going to a gym this summer. biggrin I don't have room in my school schedule to fulfill my P.E. requirement, so the counselors said that I could either take a P.E. class at the local college this summer or go to a gym! Just the excuse I've been looking for! I mentioned it to my mom and she gave an indefinite answer (taking the P.E. class at the college would be cheaper...), but I'll talk her into it somehow.  

__penguin__
Captain

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:14 am
Disney land, man that's some major walking!

I'm a bad person, I have a gym memborship but i rarely use it. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:50 pm
Date:
03/25/07

Breakfast:
Toast
orange pineapple juice

Lunch:
big cheesy breadstick w/ marinara sauce

Snack:
pineapple whip (ice cream-ish thing)

Dinner:
cheeseburger
fries

Water:
6/8

Excersize:
walking around at Disneyland all day (and marching in the parade biggrin )

Comments:
An okay day. Fast food for dinner, but at least it was from in-n-out (the healthiest fast food place, if you can call a fast food place healthy sweatdrop ). And Disneyland wasn't even that fun. gonk My friends were boring the whole time. And... that's it.  

__penguin__
Captain

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:20 am
Date:
03/26/07

Breakfast:
none :< (slept in)

Lunch:
chicken, steamed rice

Snack:
starbuchs mocha

Dinner:
beef stew
biscuit

Water:
4/8

Excersize:
n/a

Comments:
I think I had another snack, but I can't remember it. It was cold and starbucks sounded really good, and I got the smallest size, so I don't think it was too bad. I also never have time to excersize on Mondays. Ho hum. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:58 pm
Date:
03/27/07

Breakfast:
toast

Lunch:
chinese chicken salad

Snack:
cheese & crackers

Dinner:
penne pasta

Water:
3/8

Excersize:
none! gonk

Comments:
No excersize on a Tuesday! I think it was the cold. I didn't want to change into clothes that are good for excersizing 'cause it was FREAKING COLD TODAY, so I didn't do any. I probably shouldn't let that happen again. I'm beginning to think I'm not excersizing often enough for it to be beneficial at all. sad Also, my scale is just about useless. Either it's completely gone to hell or I've lost 20 pounds in like a day. I'm thinking the former. So, uh... no more weigh-ins 'till further notice. sad  

__penguin__
Captain

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:44 pm
Date:
03/28/07

Breakfast:
toast

Lunch:
chicken ceaser salad w/o dressing (ranch dressing is gross gonk )

Snack:
n/a

Dinner:
chicken & swiss on wheat
sun chips
raspberry lemonade

Water:
5/8

Excersize:
30 min DDR

Comments:
Hey! I went to the doctor today (had to get a TB test gonk it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, though) and for some reason they weighed me and I'm now 183 lbs! Nice to get a weight from a functioning scale for once... So yay, I'm encouraged by that. I might actually make my goal (just a bit over a week left whee )! Good day, although I think I should stop having toast for breakfast. The butter, y'know? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:28 pm
Dude, you can do it! Don't be surprised if you gain a pound or something because of muscle! DDR is a great workout and will help you gain muscle!

You'll reach your goal 3nodding heart  

BabyKittiies

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:17 am
Date:
03/29/07

Breakfast:
cheese & crackers
mango juice

Lunch:
pizza gonk

Snack:
n/a

Dinner:
steak
corn
baked potato

Water:
8/8

Excersize:
30min DDR

Comments:
Hrrr. Not a bad day besides the pizza. But.. I'm really screwing up my excersize. gonk I keep putting it off and putting it off until it's way late and I'm already tired. And I'm not sure, but if excersizing is like just about everything else, it isn't as effective while you're tired. whee

And yay, thanks for the encouragement, toasty! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:21 am
Date:
03/30/07

Breakfast:
jamba juice

Lunch:
chicken strips

Snack:
cheese & crackers

Dinner:
chicken
red potatoes
mixed veggies
corn bread

Water:
4/8

Excersize:
30min DDR

Comments:
lalala. i dunno. wait, yes I do. I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF OVER THIS FREAKIN' ENGLISH ESSAY, AAAAAAGH. crying  

__penguin__
Captain

__penguin__
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:33 pm
Date:
03/31/07

Breakfast:
yogurt

Lunch:
chicken salad

Snack: