Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfakdf

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:06 pm
heart heart heart loves Japaneses anime!! ^_^ heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:06 pm
I like having it dubbed so I can pay better attention. Because subtitles seem too distracting. But I like anime because you think at a higher level.  

Seven Jeans

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:19 pm
I prefer to watch Japanes anime more than american simply cause most of the time the voices are better and their unedited.
Some anime that appears on american tv is unedited just depends on whos airing it and when. But their are toss ups when it comes to the voices most of the times the jap voices are better than the english ones but some times not  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:50 pm
I like Japanese Anime better because the English dubbed ones sound way too weird. ninja  

Kajuri

cp.edward

5,350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:57 pm
i say dub.
because when im watching anime i went to watch not read.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:41 pm
I used to watch some anime dubbed, like I adored the Cowboy Bebop dub and actually prefered that to the Japanese. Gundam Wing and Tenchi Muyo! are two other decent ones that come to mind. Now, my anime is subbed and unedited or I won't watch it.

Blame the Naruto dub for turning me away from dubs completely. >_> I think I died a little on the inside when I watched it the first time. I don't think I would've hated it as much as I did if I hadn't watched so much of it in Japanese to begin with and gotten so used to those voices. The voices aren't even really all that bad, just not what I was used to.  

Kaiaii

kylexzy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:24 pm
Jap is better! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:23 pm
Japanese, no question at all.  

Zero Justice315

SunniEGertz

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:01 pm
I prefer japanese to American, except for a few animes, to where I like 'em both. Like FMA and Bleach. Though, CARTOON NETWORK and 4kids, or whatever, edits them way to far. =]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:47 am
i prefer the original japanese version waaay mooore than the dubs... the voice acting is almost always off and sometimes u just can't feel any emotions from the dubbed versions... urgh... *pukes*...  

dinieb

Sinmodonly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:49 am
On most cases I do like sub better then a dub, but Kenshin is one of the animes i can watch only English..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:23 am
biggrin i like both but jappanese is better ^.^
even though i domt like read subtires biggrin

-_-gaacrystalangelnaru-_-

6,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

-elimentris-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:12 am
i like all anime but japiness is the best!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:39 pm

I prefer Japanese anime. Plus I can speak a little Japanese by waching it. ^_^v  

sheishin19

Lunar Angel666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:46 pm
Japanese....way better by far. It's more authentic when it's in japanese heart  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff