Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~ Mermaid Melody ~*~ Quest For the Seven Destiny Pearls~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp?
  Sure! ^_^
  Nope...
View Results

-Sun Candy-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:50 pm
Noelle turned to find Mitsuki almost jumping toward her asking her questions about her day. She smiled and replied,"I had a great day, and I'm glad you enjoyed yours too, and sure, we can go get some ice cream or something if you want." Noelle remembered the first time she came to land and tried ice cream. It was sweet and cold, and she liked it a lot. She was glad Mitsuki had made some new friends, and as she thought this, she heard her friends calling her. "Well I have to go meet up with some of my friends. I'll see you after school!" She waved at Mitsuki and turned to catch up with her friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:16 am
"Himazaki you are late for class!"MR Homotoe adressed her. "Goumen!"Himazai said and handed him the note. "Arigato. now as i was saying......"RIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!" the bell went. saved by the bell!  

sakura moon mermaid

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:26 pm
Yuki silently walked down the hallways, her 'human' friends laughing and telling her about what happened last night, while she was patrolling the seas. She laughed along at their conversation. But stopped as she felt the presence of a mermaid princess, no wait, more than one. Maybe, five?

"Yuki?" one of her friends asked, seeing that she stopped.

The rest of the group stopped as well and waited for Yuki to catch up.

"Heh heh, sorry!" Yuki replied quickly before joinning her friends. Nah, it couldn't have been... thought Yuki, unaware that what she had sensed was true.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:40 pm
Riku finished her lunch and walked outside. Her normal friends waved their hand. "Come on! We're going to play basketball before 4th period! 4 on 4, we need you on the team!" The onxy pearl princess smiled and ran to her human friends. She smiled to the team she was on. "Ok, let's play!" All of the memebers incuding her said loudy 'Break!' and played the game.  

kyouko123

Mitsuki_Suushi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:06 pm
she smiled at Noelle ok see ya and sure ice cream sounds great and she turned swiftly around and left  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:41 pm
After school, Noelle waited for Mitsuki under the big tree at the front of the school. No one could miss it, and that was where most people usually met up with friends. She thought about what happened today at school, and while she was talking to her human friends, she had also sensed the prescence of a mermaid princess, but didn't know which one. I'm almost positive that I felt the prescence of a mermaid princess, but who?  

-Sun Candy-

kyouko123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:19 pm
The game ended and they didn't know they played throught out 4th and 5th period. Everyone was laughing and shook their hands while their teachers doesn't mind. Riku sensed that some mermaid princesses around the school. 'Mermaid Princesses? Maybe it's Lina, Luchia and Hannon...I doubt it. The onxy pearl princess waved goodbye to her friends, grabbed her schoolbag and ran to the big tree. "Man, where is he?" Riku goaned and saw Noelle. 'Aa...She was at the gig yesterday night.'  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:23 pm
Noelle turned to see Riku coming toward the tree. It's her, that girl that sang and played the guitar the other night. She went up to Riku. "Hi. I was at your performance the other night. I just couldn't help but notice that your singing voice is very beautiful."  

-Sun Candy-

kyouko123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:11 am
Riku thanked Noelle "Well, I ain't the best. I just do whatever I can to bring music to everyone around me." She laughed a bit. "I never knew you go to this school. Anyway, I'm Riku, nice to meet you." The onxy pearl princess bowed and saw the guy she was waiting for. Riku saw him walking to the big tree.

The young male teenage walked to Riku and asked her if she's ready go. Riku shooked her head no because she wants to know Noelle a bit more before going to the studio.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:20 pm
Himazaki ate her lunch in silence.I'm new and have no friends anyway...Who would want to hang out with a Mermaid Princess like me?Himazaki thought. She finished her lunch and went to the library. I might aswell do some homework...I guess..I wish My castle didn't get ambushed otherwise i could see Onii-san now....Himazaki thought again. How many times has she said that in her mind?  

sakura moon mermaid

-Sun Candy-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:54 pm
Noelle smiled,My name's Noelle. Nice to meet you, too. For a second, she just stared at Kyoko, but then began talking again. "So, where are you from? I've never really seen you around until your performance." While she waited for an answer, she began to think. I felt it a second ago. The prescence of a mermaid princess....could she be?!?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:05 am
Quote:
After school, Noelle waited for Mitsuki under the big tree at the front of the school. No one could miss it, and that was where most people usually met up with friends. She thought about what happened today at school, and while she was talking to her human friends, she had also sensed the prescence of a mermaid princess, but didn't know which one. I'm almost positive that I felt the prescence of a mermaid princess, but who?

-mitsuki was late and when she came up to noelle her hair smelled of sea water and was soaking wet-

"sorry im late" she grimaced and say the look of suspicion on Noelle's face
"i think i should tell you and you should too but im one of the mermaid princesses" she smiled  

Mitsuki_Suushi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:23 am
sakura moon mermaid
Himazaki ate her lunch in silence.I'm new and have no friends anyway...Who would want to hang out with a Mermaid Princess like me?Himazaki thought. She finished her lunch and went to the library. I might aswell do some homework...I guess..I wish My castle didn't get ambushed otherwise i could see Onii-san now....Himazaki thought again. How many times has she said that in her mind?

Yuki entered the library, she was looking around for a book- a book that might not even exist. She poked her head in and looked. She then began to look of the book that she wanted to find. She scaned the shelves impatiently.

"Ah! There!" exclaimed Yuki while going on the tip-toes to reach the green covered book. AS she got it down, she read the cover, "Legend of the Seven Kingdoms."

Yuki smiled and hugged the book the her chest before looking around for a table. She reached the area where the tables were. And to her surprise, she found a girl her age sitting there. A rather sad expression written across her face. Yuki stared at the girl before advencing to her table and introduced herself.

"Hi there! I haven't seen you around before. Are you new?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:23 pm
Noelle smiled. "Lesson number one. Never reveal to a human that you're a mermaid princess, or you'll turn into sea foam. Luckily for you, I'm one of the original seven princesses, the mermaid princess of the Arctic Ocean. Lesson number two. Never talk about this while someone is standing next to me." She smiled, then pointed to Riku, who was still standing there. Noelle made sure that Riku didn't hear about any of this, but wasn't sure whether or not that she had heard Mitsuki say that she was a mermaid princess.  

-Sun Candy-

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces