Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who should Naruto choose: Sakura or Hinata? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Naruto choose Sakura or Hinata?
  Sakura
  Hinata
  Neither one
View Results

kriane

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:33 pm
i think it should be hinata! hinata likes naruto and they're absolutely a cute couple...

i don't think naruto will end up with sakura. naruto had already gotten over her and they only treat each other as teammate, friend and a brother/sister.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:17 pm
Defieth
If Naruto was smart he would go after Tenten

what the hell!? when did tenten become a part of this forum??
any way as i might have herd sakura and naruto get together but then naruto starts to like hinata. any way dont juge my story because not even i think its true. and it should be naruto and hinata because sakura was a b***h through out most of narutos childhood  

SyndicationSuperstition

SyndicationSuperstition

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:54 am
zinchronx
Tear Stained Wolf
zinchronx
Tear Stained Wolf
Okay, I'v had 2 people say that Hinata and Naruto get married. Please note just these small things; first, the series is still going in Japan, and hinata hasn't even had much of a part. Second, FANFICS DO NOT COUNT AS PART OF THE STORYLINE!!! If your going to say something like "they get married," please provide proof!

i like this because im getting confused and the couple that are sying naruto and hinata get maried must have found it in the japanese manga or the writer of the manga has a main idea of evey ep guid or something

I honestly don't know. The guy who's making Naruto so far is planning on hooking Naruto and Sakura up. (Blegh!) He said he is leaving open the possibility of Naruto and Hinata, though.

ya i read that some were but i think its gay he should just get naruto and hinata together alredy and does anybody know were to read the manga at?

uh yea go on you tube and search naruto comic chapter .... english sub  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:54 pm
Sasuke. >_>

Okay, okay. Out of Hinata and Sakura, Sakura. It's cute how much her feelings have changed for him since the beginning. I'm more of a Kiba/Hinata fan too.  

Kaiaii

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:17 pm
But naruhina is so CUTE! xd And besides, Sakura can never have a full relationship with Naruto because she's still in love with emo-boy Sasuke, remember? That much is obvious, although it's not to clear what Sasuke thinks about her ... and anyway, Hinata is madly in love with Naruto, why not go with it, huh? I think Naruto is starting to warm up to the idea, even if he doesn't realize it quite yet ... he is kinda slow on these things ... and he's not entirely devoted to Sakura anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:54 pm
HINATA WILL MARY NARUTO(ill me sad if naruto dosent get togeather with hinata)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hcat7

Master Xaneth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:32 am
Hinata hands down... the would just look cute together...*cough* I mean awesome....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:53 pm
Hinata because shes not preppy like sakura...  

Kinu Kentari

-Christian_Angel01-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:05 pm
Hinata most definately!!!
They have so much in common
Its like love at first sight 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:33 pm
I don't *cough* mean to belabour the obvious, but Hinata is the 'choice of popular' ninja .  

y-ello-thar

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:26 am
*Sighs* If you knew anything about what they usually do in anime, you would know that they usually have the girl who hates the main character at the beginning of series fall in love with the main character near the end of it. So in short, Naruto will end up with Sakura. If Hinata's going to be with anyone, I think it would be Shino. I know he would treat her right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:59 pm
Saiyajin of the Twilight
*Sighs* If you knew anything about what they usually do in anime, you would know that they usually have the girl who hates the main character at the beginning of series fall in love with the main character near the end of it. So in short, Naruto will end up with Sakura. If Hinata's going to be with anyone, I think it would be Shino. I know he would treat her right.

But I think the writer will break that stereotype. I mean, eventually, one writer has got to get tired of the same old hook-up theme, right? And since I haven't put my opinion yet, Hinata.  

Lazruth

docotten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:29 pm
I say Hinata. She may be shy, but she has never stopped liking Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:23 am
Hinata mainly because she has a cruch on him for a long time and because Sakura's a b***h  

Brutal Cocktail

Tiny Faun

handro3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:34 pm
I thnk he'll choose Hinata because he'll eventually realize that Hinata likes him and also realize that Sakura would never actually like him as more than a friend, so he'll give up on her.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff