View Results

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:54 pm
My parents split when I was 9 and thank god for that! It'd be too weird if they were still together.

My mum is ******** cool. She's the bomb. My dad and I have had rough patches in the past (or just one big patch) but I love him too much to stay so angry that I don't speak to him (I didn't speak to him for 3 years).

I got lucky with my parents. Some other parents I know are total whack jobs. Makes me think there should be a license to have kids. Mentally unstable need not apply, sort of thing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:43 pm
I've never hated my parents.

User Image

MortSanglant

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:29 pm
I could never hate my parents. I may hate some of the things they say or do, but I could never hate them. Ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:13 pm
My mom is very supportive of my gothic nature. She would of been goth (in the 80's they were called 'cavers') in highschool if, and I quote, "I hadn't been prone to talk so damn much!"

My dad just says I look nice and dissapears into his hobbit hole (or home-office).  

[TL]

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:39 pm
I don't really think I'd have it in me to hate them... my Dad was the most awesome guy in the world (R.I.P.) and my Mom does what she can; for that, I'm grateful. Even though me and her sometimes disagree on things (eyebrow piercings for one), I would need a heart of cold stone to hate her for everything she's done.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:53 am
I've met my mother I think three times.
And I know nothing about my father except he made jewelry and wouldn't easily take off his sunglasses indoors.
And if it hadn't been for him running off, I'd have likely grown up with my mother, instead of being cast off before I was even born.

I think I have a good reason to at least dislike him a very large bit.  

Vexworth

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:37 am
I got lucky. My parents are cool with most of the stuff I present to them.
Other than the wanting to date girls and wanting another hole in my ear thing, they're generally decent.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:57 am
I hate my mom, but I love my dad (he rocks). My parents are divorced now

My mom is a freaking perfectionist. She's a catholic, but doesn't even go to church. And if I so much as say holy crap she yells at me for it. (part of the reason I really hate catholics). My whole family is Northern Ireland Catholic, which is the 2nd more uptight catholics in the world (the frist of course being Italian, heck, they have the freaking pope in their country). When I was little, before my parents got divorced, I used to draw pictures of my mom dying...but she found it. She was also never very good at grounding me or my sister, we'd always sneak out the window and go to our friends house. Then go back in an hour when our punishment was over. She never knew until I told her a few months ago. My mom also dates the worst guys. First it was this old guy, but he had money. And that was right after the divorce. Like, a few hours after. Then there was this bald guy who was a year younger then her that treated my and my sister like two year olds, he came directly after the old guy. The right after him was this brute. He's been around the longest, about 7 years now and live in our house. He's selfish and loud, never helps me or my sister out with anything. And when he makes dinner he comepletely ignores what my sister and I like/dislike and just makes what he wants, even if we won't eat it. I wish him death.

My dad lives in Ireland now. He was only allowed in America because he married my mom, who became a citizen. After the divorce he moved in to a small apartment in town, but over stayed his visa and left before he got in trouble for it. He now has his own cottage in Ireland, and lives with his old high school sweet heart, but I doubt they'll ever get married. I actually like her more then my mom. My dad sends my sister money every now and again for birthdays, christmas, and when ever we need money for school trips, college courses, car insurance. But he sends it directly to us, and won't let my mom touch it. I really miss him, and I go to Ireland every summer I get a chance. He tries to get us to stay in Ireland, but I don't really like it there. Not enough technonlogy, and I live in a virtual life. The weather also gets very gloomy there, lots of rain and clouds, even in the summer.

I just can't wait until I can get the hell out of my house. Then I'll start taking yearly visits to Ireland, if only for a few weeks.

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:33 am
I respect my parents WAY to much to hate them. I even felt that way back when I lived with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:36 am
Lord Charlemain Richards
I respect my parents WAY to much to hate them. I even felt that way back when I lived with them.

Wow did you ever do something behind your parents back, or lie to them?  

Devils_lilboy

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:59 am
I like my parents. i mean my mother is a crased recovering alcoholic who won't let me drink even though i'm legal. but when i go to my dad's place (my 'rents are seperated too) i was able to drink and even smoke dope with him form about the age of 16 onwards. my dad's new wife though is a total b***h. but that dosen't matter because i don't have to put up wiht her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:55 pm
I don't hate my parents, I love m mum, I.... disagree with my Dad, though doesn't live with us and hasn't done for 7 years. Its a great relationship with him now, I'm the failure son he doesn't want to see, he's the bad Dad I'm happy to not see again for a long time.

Lol, theres a bit of trauma I rarely bring up.  

Rellik San
Crew

Angelic_nightmare90

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:05 pm
I don't hate my parents. They get on my nerves. But it seems like a lot of people do that now-a-days. They're the only ones in my family who don't treat me like a child, yet they don't treat me like an adult either. I have two dads that never wanted me and they're both asses to me. I see my step dad once a week, maybe more and in that time he continuesly tells me that I'm a good for nothing lazy fat-a**. My real dad lives way far away so I never see him and he disaproves of the way I dress so much that he gives me money and takes me shopping every time I DO see him, he does this so when I go into a certain store or buy a certain thing he can tell me not to, cause technically it's HIS money. Yea, I don't hate my MOM at all, she's just..well..a mom it's her job to annoy me, but she accepts me and that's good.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:40 pm
Both my parents and I have bipolar tendencies. Hate/love relationship, anyone? It's like we're stepping on glass, trying not to get cut. I have to be so careful of what I say or my parents will find something to get pissed at. The fact that my mom used to have problems with drinking and still has anger issues is enough that I'm on thin ice around her, even when we have fun with each other. My dad is just too uptight.

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces