Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
FanFic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:21 pm
-can't do the wangster sign-
o__o;
Man, that hurts.

Physically AND emotionally.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:14 pm
I have to use my other fingers to adjust it. Hahaha. rofl

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:47 pm
ME TOO!
;__;
But even then...
nope. XD;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:07 pm
I'll do it on both hands to make up for your un-wangster-ness.

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:03 pm
OMGAWZ.

Okay, I made a bad ending for that chapter.

He Called Me On The Phone And I Told Him To ******** Off/]HERE IT EEZ.
rate honestly, pl0x.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:10 am
jenny without sound
I FOUND IT!
It really sucks, I'm sorry.
I wrote this probably like.. a year ago.
It's amazing that I still have it.
Maybe I'll pick up on this again, if I feel like it.
-shrugs-

All I've ever wanted in my sixteen years of existence was to make my words come to life, from the dull, crumpled paper that I had attempted to give life to. I've always wanted them to paint vibrant pictures of the simplest things, or for them to be photographers, snapping the beauty of reality. Or I would be satisfied if they were to be lawyers - strong and powerful words they would be, not to mention profound, moving, and epic. I'd like to use my words as a defense system, deadlier than any mindless slaughter or a nuclear bomb. Words to save lives as well as break them, weaving blankets of romance and burning down the houses of illicit affairs, words to make even the most morose person in the world flash a smile, just because of me.

But my words have failed to do all the above mentioned - they are dull and lifeless, like the wallflowers at the school's frequent dances. If words were to go to school, mine would be the last ones picked for PE, the ones bullied to the end of the line, the ones everyone would ignore and ridicule, if they were lucky. They would just be ignored, period.

My words are indifferent, unassertive and indecisive. They cannot fight a battle or even a small quarrel; they have no attention of attaining any respect for anyone who reads them, for they could care less. My words sound sarcastic and insincere, bitter and condescending, and all I ever wanted was for them to make the world a better place...

All I ever wanted was to matter to someone.

But it doesn't matter; my words don't matter right now. I've got another second chance in this horrific game of life, and I won't dawdle on idle thoughts. There's nothing like moving to a new location to start over, once again.

"Here you go."

The secretary suddenly thrusted a stack of papers towards me, to which I took and headed out of the main office. Shifting through the pile, I found that it included the usual papers one would receive on the first day - class schedule, a map of the school, and even the bell schedule on which the school ran on.

It didn't look too bad, compared to my last school, except for the huge, obnoxious, "Go Palo Verdes Panthers!" signs that were postered throughout the school's walls. It was a fairly new school though, maybe not even ten years old, but had been the target of slight vandalism.

In contrast, my old school was the target for total vandalism - tagging on the walls and destroying school property. I remember, last year, the seniors had played quite a clever prank. On the day of the state testing, they had super glued tan bark to the doorknobs, completely covering the keyholes, to avoid the testing. I thought it was funny, but I wasn't laughing when they brought me in the principal's office. They interrogated me, a small sophomore at the time, to see if I knew about any of this or if I was the one who did this crime. Anyway, the festivities for the seniors were cancelled and they growled at everyone else who had their end of the year field trips while they were still stuck at the miserable facility for four consecutive years.

Also, my old school's campus was enormous. I heard it was built on a former apple orchard, or some fruit of the sort. It was a complete pain in the a** to walk to your class, especially when one is on one side of the school, and the other one is all the way across. Given only five minutes, you have to do some super power walking to get there on time, before you're marked tardy and given Saturday detentions, which, by the way, if you don't attend, they go directly to your house and lecture you then. Trust me, I've done it.

My first class on my first day here (which, I believe is week six for everyone else that attended the high school since the first day) was to be English 11 - Advanced. It didn't take me long to find it, thank goodness, since the campus was clear. Classes had started, but I liked to loiter around and observe my surroundings. Plus, I still had the Las Vegas stereotype in my head (meaning I was afraid those $2 hookers were going to jump out of nowhere and tie me to a chair), though the school was located in the suburbs of Sin City - Summerlin

I peered in the window of the classroom door. Everyone seemed to be working, perhaps it would be a good time to enter. Turning the doorknob slowly, to make not as much noise as possible, I quietly opened the door. The teacher, a young but bald man, turned in my direction. I froze. He looked at his attendance book, smiled, and motioned me to come forward.

Sixty or so eyes stared at me, trying to catch my eye. I just stood there, looking expectantly at the teacher.

"Look what we have here, the new girl," He said. There were some whistles from the room. "Why don't you tell us about yourself?"

"I'm Madeline James." There wasn't much to say about me other than my name. The teacher seemed to notice that as well, so he went on.

"Madeline...interesting name. I'm Mr. Taylor." He commented. I just nodded. Being up in front of the room made me feel extremely lame. "Why don't you sit next to Brendon?"

It was a command. And it wasn't like there was any place else to sit, so I sat and looked at he-who-was-named-Brendon.

My first thought was that he looked like a pervert. I'm not sure why, though, perhaps it was his eyebrows. They were quite bushy. And his lips, which were a little big, but they weren't like blubbery or anything. His hair looked black, maybe it was dark brown...

I don't really have nice things to say about people.

I supposed he sensed that someone was watching him, because he turned my way and looked me straight in the eye. I didn't turn away, which made his expression a little uneasy. He smiled. I returned his with one of my own, though it wasn't quite sincere. We both looked away.

As Mr. Taylor was doing his teaching, I saw, out of the corner of my eyes, that Brendon wasn't paying attention. He stealthily slipped in one of his books in front of the anthology we were supposed to be reading out of and read his own. The cover caught my eye. It was a young woman, but for some reason, my mind flipped it upside down to reveal an old woman. I had a feeling that was intentional.

"What're you reading?" I whispered. He looked as if he would have jumped a mile in his seat if we weren't in a classroom environment. Brendon passed the book to me and I looked through it. Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk.

"Where you're supposed to be is some big West Hills wedding reception in a big manor house with flower arrangements and stuffed mushrooms all over the house. This is called scene setting: where everybody is, who's alive, who's dead..."

Thirty minutes later, the bell rung, and I was still in my seat, reading.

"I have to get to class," Brendon cleared his throat, his voice intruding my comfortable state of mind like nails on a chalkboard (Don't you hate that overused expression? It fits well, though.)

"See ya," I said absentmindedly, getting up and gathering my stuff, but not putting the book down. Okay, so I'm kind of a posessive bookworm - sue me. I actually enjoy reading, while most of the teenage population would resort to something along the lines of video games or whatever. I walked out the door.

Then I realized that was rude.

I turned around to find him walking out towards me. Shutting the book, I handed it to him, laughing. I bit my lip to stop.

That was rude too.

"Sorry," I apologized lamely, and stupidly stepped back into some muscular guy, most likely a football player. Not that he noticed; he just walked along.

Brendon laughed. "So, new girl..."

I glared at him - he knew my name! I wasn't called Madeline for nothing. Use it, fool! He was grinning.

"...How late to class are you?"

I looked around. The hallways were almost empty. He was right; I was late.

"What about you?" I retorted.

"Oh," He waved his hands in a dismissively. "I've got Biology next, no biggie. My teacher knows that Mr. Brendon Urie is a good boy and dedicates his time helping lost students find their way around." He finished with an innocent (I suppose...) look.

AND THIS IS WHERE I CUT IT SHORT BECAUSE THE REST OF THE CHAPTER GOT REALLY STUPID.
So maybe I'll revise it, because the beginning is totally weird.
If you like it.
But I don't like it, so I won't really bother.
Unless you want it.

zomgz...i love it
it doesn't suck its quite good

dinosawrz

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:14 am
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound
AHH.
BIG ANGRY FONT.

-cowers under table-

Fine, fine, I will..
some other time..
>_>?

OH, today I had to go with my mom to drop off the .. tax.. thingymabobber.
And we had to walk to the building because the parking lots were crowded and we didn't feel like using a parking meter.
I had this very pleasing thought. XD;

Sos like, I thought about how awesome it'd be to meet P!ATD.
And how I could get pictures with them.
But being asian, that means I'm small and ugly.
Yeah, but what if they all bent down to JENNY-HEIGHT.
And I was thinking, "Awweh, they'd kneel for me." redface

And then I was thinking about all these poses. XDDDD!
Like me eating Brendon's head. sweatdrop
So I tried that out with a bunny.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NO, I DO NOT NORMALLY WEAR MY HAIR IN WEIRD .. PONYTAIL.. THINGIES.

Yeah, it was pretty fun. XD
My mom was like, "o_O" because I tend to grin like a psycho when I think about stuffs like that.
-loser-

Brendon, Brendon, Brendon.
And his poses.

I'd probabley ask him to do the kissy face with me that he always does. xD It's like his signature face. Oh, and the wangster sign. xD You know, where you cross your middle finger and ring finger?

brendon and a crazy a** hand thing...

User ImageLol, Bden.

is that the wangsta sign?!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:00 pm
jenny without sound

I'm confusedddd. Is this the end of the chapter?

story thing
All I've ever wanted in my sixteen years of existence was to make my words come to life, from the dull, crumpled paper that I had attempted to give life to. I've always wanted them to paint vibrant pictures of the simplest things, or for them to be photographers, snapping the beauty of reality. Or I would be satisfied if they were to be lawyers - strong and powerful words they would be, not to mention profound, moving, and epic. I'd like to use my words as a defense system, deadlier than any mindless slaughter or a nuclear bomb. Words to save lives as well as break them, weaving blankets of romance and burning down the houses of illicit affairs, words to make even the most morose person in the world flash a smile, just because of me.

But my words have failed to do all the above mentioned - they are dull and lifeless, like the wallflowers at the school's frequent dances. If words were to go to school, mine would be the last ones picked for PE, the ones bullied to the end of the line, the ones everyone would ignore and ridicule, if they were lucky. They would just be ignored, period.

My words are indifferent, unassertive and indecisive. They cannot fight a battle or even a small quarrel; they have no attention of attaining any respect for anyone who reads them, for they could care less. My words sound sarcastic and insincere, bitter and condescending, and all I ever wanted was for them to make the world a better place...

All I ever wanted was to matter to someone.

But it doesn't matter; my words don't matter right now. I've got another second chance in this horrific game of life, and I won't dawdle on idle thoughts. There's nothing like moving to a new location to start over, once again.

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:30 pm
Nah, that's just an introduction.

It kind of alternates between what is going on through the narrator's head and what actually happens during the day.

I feel kind of special because my friend whored the story. XD;
But now I have to give her another part before she attacks me. ;o;
And she hits hard.
*wails*

On the plus side..
I survived swim practice today!

Man, that azndewd on the news with the school shootings.
Amazing.. I eman.. what's an asian doing in Virginia? o_o;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:19 am
jenny without sound

It kind of alternates between what is going on through the narrator's head and what actually happens during the day.

And she hits hard.
*wails*

On the plus side..

its like asking me why im hawaiian, from seattle, and living in indiana
no one knos

dinosawrz

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:08 pm
jenny without sound

And she hits hard.
*wails*

On the plus side..

Ohhh. I get it. =D I like it.

Congratulations on surviving swim. =D

He moved to Virginia from Koria[sp?] at a young age.
O.o Thats what my dad told me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:46 pm
Aw, thank you.

I'm writing another part.. as soon as I don't get lazy.

I GOTS BRACES TODAY!
They're Barney coloured.

*Korea

If that was me in that class, I would not have panicked, but more like stared in awe of the fact that there was an ASIAN in VIRGINIA.
o_o

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:12 am
I have braces toooo. They suck. mad
I've had them on for three years and 15 days.

What's wrong with Asians in Virginia? D=

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:40 pm
EEK. o___o
That's a really really long time.

Nothing. xD
It's just this joke my asian friends and I have.
;o; We're so racist.
-slaps-
-self-

jenny without sound

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items