Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Disney.. Slash? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

retice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:03 pm
Oh, while we're on the subject of Nickelodeon -- does anybody watch Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide?
Because, seriously. I love Gordy/Crubbs and there is no fanbase. ::pouts::  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:08 pm
most definitly zack and cody lol...incesst is gr9  

bubbliciousxqt

epikaa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:40 pm
Oh Wow. I forgot about those episodes, though I need to see the Oprah episode. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:56 pm

I love the fox and the hound. =D

Gingerbread Latte

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:33 am
GMChrysler NO!!! Never in a hundred million billion trillion years could anything Disney be slashed EVER particularly those snots on the "Disney" Channel.

pfeh. There's nothing Disney about the Disney Channel. The magic it had 20 years ago has disappeared and been forgotten.

The only slashing that can remotely be reffered to as Disney and still be acceptable is everyone's favorite pair from Kingdom Hearts. THAT IS THE ONLY EXCEPTION!!!

Ewe. No. Not Nickelodeon either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:59 pm
I feel so ashamed and dirty to be even reading this thread gonk I loooove Disney.

Butbutbut---The Emperor's New Groove was my favorite love story between a fat man and a prissy llama. D; *sniff* I love you guys...  

blackwhiteandsilver

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:10 am
Aerine Lillet
I feel so ashamed and dirty to be even reading this thread gonk I loooove Disney.

You really shouldn't. If you really pay attention to Disney movies, you'll notice so many innuendos. And I don't mean slashy-hints either. I mean tons of heterosexual stuff that is not meant for kids. If you watch Hunchback there's tons of sexual innuendos hidden there for the adults, especially between the Esmeralda and the evil guy.

So I don't see the big deal about seeing slash pairings. It almost makes it seem like people feel that way more because it's slash then because it's Disney (I'm not point fingers at you Aerine, just speaking in general terms now).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 am
Disney Slash makes me want to scoop out my eye balls with a spoon. gonk But it's funny... just creepy  

rane the mundane

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:33 pm
I dont really like Disney slash. It kind of creeps me out since the show is meant for kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:34 pm
LadyNox
Aerine Lillet

You really shouldn't. If you really pay attention to Disney movies, you'll notice so many innuendos. And I don't mean slashy-hints either. I mean tons of heterosexual stuff that is not meant for kids. If you watch Hunchback there's tons of sexual innuendos hidden there for the adults, especially between the Esmeralda and the evil guy.

So I don't see the big deal about seeing slash pairings. It almost makes it seem like people feel that way more because it's slash then because it's Disney (I'm not point fingers at you Aerine, just speaking in general terms now).

Nah--anything other than happy fluff and sunshine makes me cringe if it's Disney. I can't even think of them having heterosex. D: But that's really me. Hell, that lusty stuff in Hunchback kind of unnerved me, too.

But like I said, TENG was totally a furry gay love story. (I'm exaggerating there, but you know. I'm actually pretty comfortable with it) Fox x Hound - OTP.  

blackwhiteandsilver

doubtingdennis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:52 pm
I don't seriously slash any Disney characters, partly because, I don't know, they're cartoon characters and they're not allowed to have sex lives. But noting subtext is a COMPLETELY different matter. Genie and Aladdin are totally making goo-goo eyes at each other the entire movie.

(It's even funnier in the Kingdom Hearts manga. Manga!Genie is, like, gay for everyone. Complete with feminine conjugations and little hearts after his sentences.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:21 am
Ouka of Heaven and Hell
Zack/Cody twincest. Fur Sure. X3

Hecks yeah. <3  

aa_beatrix

Dahghos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:39 am
Ah, Disney slash, a touchy subject at it's very best to say the least. I happily endorse it, if only because when the pairings are literally staring at you half of the time, you can't help but take notice. Kingdom Hearts did not help, even if it is mostly Square Enix that gets slashed. Its pretty much my subconscious on over-time, and besides...Disney, new and old, has always been pretty gay. <3

Why is it that nobody's mentioned "Uncle Jumba" and "Aunt Pleakley" from Lilo and Stitch? Com'on, they actually almost get married! Jumba was in a wedding dress and everything~! Even if you don't watch the spin-off series (you should, it's amazing *_*), the movies themselves are ripe with subtext.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:19 am
Ya know what, this forum is scary.

Just a month ago I actually got 'into' some Disney slash. Being old-school, hard-core rabid yaoi fangirl, it amazes me that I didn't think of this back in 94 when the series came out. Now, beacause I have ToonDisney and the show is on every day, I have officially become obsessed.

Aladdin. C'mon, ladies, you can't tell me he's not one hawtly drawn character. I was in love with him back when the movies first came out, and I watched the tv series too when it came out, like, religiously. But no, never slashed until now, now that I am 30.

And of course he gets slashed with my favorite character, Mozenrath. Who has *the* smexiest voice out of all the characters, and is one of *the* smexiest villians Disney ever created. I think he was cut not because of what happened to his voice actor, the late and wonderful Jonathan Brandis, but because his popularity was soaring way more than the other characters. Hey, he's hawter than Aladdin.

So, yeah, I have begun writing fanfiction in my true JLowe fashion. And I am not ashamed to say that I love that pairing, regardless of who is on top, and regardless of the situation they find themselves in. Look for my PG 13 story on fanfic.net eventually, and you will see that even though I bring the boys together, Jasmine is still one happy, lucky princess.  

Strausser

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:55 pm
@Strausser: You have just made me want to re-watch the Aladdin TV series. Oh man, Mozenrath! I totally forgot about him! I really like Aladdin/Jasmine, but I've got no problem with Aladdin and Mozenrath seeing each other on the side. *grins* Now I gotta re-watch that old show! *scours the internet*  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games