Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian Pride Guild -- Rules, Deathlist, etc. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:14 pm
so when are you gonna decide on who gets to be a mod?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:46 pm
hyper_azn_girl
I'd like to know the same thing myself...  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

XJLG12309DLJ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:53 am
so, wut up everyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:31 pm
Pagtatapat01
hyper_azn_girl
I'd like to know the same thing myself...
jarvin had a suggestion, an election  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Nayatsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:38 pm
Right now I don't think we're in need of a mod. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:10 pm
Nayatsumi
i think we need a mod... some of the topics stay open for days before they are locked and this guild is growing bigger and bigger every day  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Nayatsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:33 pm
hyper_azn_girl
Nayatsumi
i think we need a mod... some of the topics stay open for days before they are locked and this guild is growing bigger and bigger every day
Alot of the mods are in other guilds and they have to mod the others as well. We also have alot of things to do.

I for one have to read afew books and write about that as a summer reading list, so cut us some slack okay? We're doing our best >_<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:37 pm
Nayatsumi
hyper_azn_girl
Nayatsumi
Alot of the mods are in other guilds and they have to mod the others as well. We also have alot of things to do.

I for one have to read afew books and write about that as a summer reading list, so cut us some slack okay? We're doing our best >_<
i know... but i still think we need a new mod... this guild is beginning to get too big for the few mods that there are already  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Nayatsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:41 pm
Heh yeah, I was just overreacting. When Misa visits I'll ask the mods and we'll request one XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:23 pm
Nayatsumi
Heh yeah, I was just overreacting. When Misa visits I'll ask the mods and we'll request one XD

She'll never visit. PM her, thats what I did, and I referred someone already. 3nodding  

djTAKA
Crew

Nayatsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:30 pm
djTAKA
Nayatsumi

She'll never visit. PM her, thats what I did, and I referred someone already. 3nodding
See this is why I do not win the mod of the year award. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:34 pm
djTAKA
Nayatsumi

geez i thought you were on hiatus... you are just like jhi and her "quitting" gaia xd you know you love us too much to stay away  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:11 pm
I am quitting. I have to be here for one of my close friends weddings. She asked if I could be her priest. That's why I'm here. And why do I post? Simple I need the gold for an outfit for her wedding. So yes after the wedding I AM done with Gaia. >.<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:44 pm
hyper_azn_girl
djTAKA
Nayatsumi

geez i thought you were on hiatus... you are just like jhi and her "quitting" gaia xd you know you love us too much to stay away

I had to take care of this mod situation before I leave first. sweatdrop  

djTAKA
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:09 pm
yay 5 new mods  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash