Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
They should have a show with an all vulcan crew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  I guess
View Results

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:55 pm
    I think a pre-first contact vulcan series would be good.

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:39 pm
An all-Vulcan ship would rock! because everything is logical, there would be MORE debate. Example:
Vulcan 1: It would be logical to send a signal to that vessel to see if it needs help.
Vulcan 2: It would be more logical to destroy it before it fires at us.
Vulcan 3: Your reasoning is illogical. It would be most logical to attempt to translate the lettering on the vessel.
Sybok: It would be highly logical to send it to Sha Ka Ree.
All other Vulcans: Shut up, Sybok.  

Tevakh

meatsack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:43 am
bleah, id join in, but i don't think a Ferengi would have much fun (let alone make a profit) living on a vulcan ship.

and as far as i know im the only trekkie to like ferengi more than the other main races. xp

then again rule 79 states "Beware of the Vulcan greed for knowledge." so maybe i could sell you some star charts of the Hromi cluster some time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:07 am
Tevakh
An all-Vulcan ship would rock! because everything is logical, there would be MORE debate. Example:
Vulcan 1: It would be logical to send a signal to that vessel to see if it needs help.
Vulcan 2: It would be more logical to destroy it before it fires at us.
Vulcan 3: Your reasoning is illogical. It would be most logical to attempt to translate the lettering on the vessel.
Sybok: It would be highly logical to send it to Sha Ka Ree.
All other Vulcans: Shut up, Sybok.

Haven't been on for a while...

That made me Lulz.  

Naphatarie

sensei_ken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
I would rather see a Klingon show myself. A Section 31 show would be cool too. What about developing a show around civilian life in the Federation? Oh, and what about a show about a newly formed Hazzard Team (ala Voyager). Tim Russ could be the leader and Nog could be his second in command.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 pm
Although Vulcans are amazing, the fun part about them is how they respond to the "irrational" creatures around them. A show where there's all logic wouldn't stay interesting for long. An all Spock crew on the other hand... xD  

Da Jeans

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 am
Though I like vulcans, they would be quite boring for a show with just vulcans.... they're no fun......  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:02 pm
I think it would be a great way to make another star trek. A way to mix it up a little so the shows don't start repeating themselves. And Vulcans are hot biggrin (you'd just have to throw in some other species to keep things lively)  

YourLittleLovingNightmare

paige_mustang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:23 pm
Gharbad
I think it would flop just because of this:

Mr. Worf, fire at will!
*crazy amounts of torpedoes and phasers*

Mr. Tuvok, fire at will!
*fires one torpedo*
No effect, Captain.

lol that made me laugh out loud right there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:41 pm
hmmm, and all vulcan crew? That's not a bad idea!  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:17 pm
sort of boring...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:25 pm
I don't see why a group couldn't roleplay the U.S.S. Intrepid (NCC-1631) before she was lost to the ameoba. "Manned by Vulcans" doesn't necessarily mean its a Vulcan-only club. There could have a been a few humans (who probably went mad with all the emotionless logic). The repairs at Starbase 11 (Court Martial) could be a great way to end the series as a sort of "The Big Goodbye". Ehh storyline too cloudy to think about right now.

I got the command division patch right here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Frogr1701

MasterfulChaos

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:07 pm
How about a show set just after First Contact featuring a group of humans working on a Vulcan ship?  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:42 pm
i do understand the attraction, but Vulcans in large groups are roaming packs of douche bags.
the reason why vulcans are so cool is becuse they are a contrast to our flaws.
By themselves they are cold, uninteresting and rather bitchy  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vampirelove75

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:51 pm
love vulcans but watching a show based on an all vulcan crew would be like watching one of those chess tournaments. i mean there would be no emotional stuff, no drama, just logical crap all the time.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff