Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Plot Predictions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will die this time?
Ron and/or Hermionie
24%
 24%  [ 14 ]
Hagrid and/or Mcgonagall
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Neville and/or Luna
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Harry and/or Fudge
25%
 25%  [ 15 ]
Ginny and/or Snape
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Lupin and/or Tonks
17%
 17%  [ 10 ]
Mr. and/or Ms. Weasly
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 58

Storm_Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:19 pm
Interesting theory. I don't know how happy I'd be if thats what actually happend, but it sounds well thought out. But still, Dumbledore told Harry that he was saved because of his mother's love. I dont think anything a 17-year-old Harry could do while time traveling would save him as a baby. Also, it would be far to tempting for him to save his parents. So he would, and then the whole time continum wound be royally screwed, and everything would get really confusing. I just dont think Harry, as a character, is a strong enough person to hold back on saving his parents, given a chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:37 pm
But then again, when Dumbledore was going to tell Harry the 'whole truth' in Bk.5 he forgot to mention the Horcruxes... And Harry wouldn't save his parents as he would have to resist the urge. Maybe he almost would, but decided to kill Voldemort instead. Then Voldemort killed his parents before he managed to kill Voldemort. So then yea... he couldn't really save his parents, but he wanted to kill Voldemort and all that happened was Voldemort became a spirit as baby Harry got his scar.  

Jeremy Wood

Mr.Obnoxious

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:22 pm
the only prediction i will make is that voldermort turns dumbledores body into a zombie under voldys control  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:40 pm
I really hope that Sirus and Dumbledor come back. They are my favorite characters. And I also hope that Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid live.  

ice eyes4478

Giant Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:50 pm
i think that harry is going to kill vlldemeort, bye!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:10 am
Giant Blade
i think that harry is going to kill vlldemeort, bye!
I think so too. And that's the only prediction I will make.  

Sahrimnir

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NovaKing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:16 pm
Storm_Alchemist
I have pulled out my trusty (er... not so trusty) Quija Board, and asked it what will happen in book 7. Here is what it said:

Ron and Hermione = Couple
Neville and Luna = Couple
Neville dies
Hagrid Lives
Dumbeldore never died (JKR said 'he's not coming back.' How can he come back if he never went anywhere?)
Snape is against Voldemort and will have a hand in his downfall, but is one of the grey-area characters. Not quite evil, but not quite good either.
Harry will not die in the end
Hagrid may or may not die

It said a few other things that I cannot remember right now, but thats pretty much all I asked it. It's a fun game, but rather unreliable. It told me 'you are yay' when I asked it what it thought of me.

I don't quite care about the couples; though i cant imagine Rowlings spending to much time on them...not with an end to work towards.

Dumbeldore isnt coming back. Rowlings wouldnt tarnish his death. Theres no conceivable way for him to anyways, not unless he himself created a horcrux, or he chose to become a ghost which is unlikely because being a ghost requires you to be quite desperate.

Face it, although we may not like it, sometimes hero's need to die... Dumbeldore couldnt save the day forever...

gods are immortal, good knights are divine.

which would you rather have a god, or a good knight?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:05 pm
here is my theory...

that Harry is not the only one to face Voldemort. that Nevile, Luna, Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny have to be there as well. it all makes sense. plus what if Harry starts it, then Neville has to finish it because Harry dies. all in all i think the six of them will go in alive and only two will come out.  

barbara_smith3423

NovaKing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:31 pm
CaspianMiraz24
here is my theory...

that Harry is not the only one to face Voldemort. that Nevile, Luna, Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny have to be there as well. it all makes sense. plus what if Harry starts it, then Neville has to finish it because Harry dies. all in all i think the six of them will go in alive and only two will come out.

no harry would die if he let all of his friends go with him, Rowlings is trying to step it up a notch with the realism as far as human nature goes and he wouldnt put his friends in danger, especially if he knew he was the one who had to face off with voldemort...then again he might bring a few people with him... i dono, oh and neville isnt the one harry got picked not neville dumbeldore and harry have made that clear several times. neville's just and innocent bistandard that will probably help harry in his journey but have little to do with dealing the final blow to voldemort.

yeah i think its gonna be a mono e mono sort of thing between harry and voldemort... what makes you think all of them will go in btw?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:38 pm
I think, that for Europe's protection, JK will save Harry. Europe will be BOMBED if she kills Harry. Or stuff like that. Plus there will be an angry Danielle Radcliff and his stupid fan club. xp  

Underestimated_Angel

Kat Nimbus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:02 pm
Underestimated_Angel
I think, that for Europe's protection, JK will save Harry. Europe will be BOMBED if she kills Harry. Or stuff like that. Plus there will be an angry Danielle Radcliff and his stupid fan club. xp

*gasp* How did you figure out the fangirls plan!

I like all of the theories in here, and I'm not going to imput any myself, but I think the one that I love the best is the Wanda theory. rofl I wanna write a fanfic now, thanks so much for that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:47 am
well i believe that harry and voldemort will both die and i believe thet ginny might die too  

super tonia

zandira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:22 pm
or MAYBE harry is supposed to die with voldie but someone comes flying into the scene and saves harry like his mom saved him! XD
maybe not, but its a guess. you'll never know :shifty eyes:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:50 pm
It would be too anticlimatic for either Harry or Voldie to die now, and they can't both die because neither can live while the other survives, which means one has to live in the end. Volide winning would be cool simply because JK would be going, "OWNED, WORLD! HAHAHA!"

I think Harry'll have to turn him into a mouse or Ginny'll kill him because she's the seventh child and thus powerful. After all, the prophecy never actually says that Harry has to be the one to kill Voldie. It just said, "this town ain't big enough for the two of you."  

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXMoonGoddessXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:02 am
Am not sure wat would happen, right now am reading over book 5 and tehn book 6 to refresh my memory on wat is going on (and plus to see how much they changed the book in the movie >.> *cough*) lol  
dead threads - do not post

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff