Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
If you could marry ANY fantasy character.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which fanatsy character do you fancy?
the dark heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the blind-luck, goody-goody heros
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
the quiet and powerful silent heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the super sexy villains
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
the gross villains
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Ese

3,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:40 am
I have to say I'd marry Drizzt from the Dark Elf books. Man, rogue drow are really very attractive.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:15 am
You know, I wouldn't usually answer a question like this, but...

Neal of Queenscove (Tamora Pierce books) because nerds are cool and he's a good-looking nerd who writes (admittedly bad) poetry and just happens to be a knight-in-shining-armour with magic powers.

Someone mentioned George as well (same author as above, of course). I'd consider that. I have a friend who absolutely loves him to death who would kill me for taking him, though.

Touchstone (or Torrigan, to use his real name) from the Old Kingdom Trilogy. I mean, you can't not love that guy.

Sparhawk from the Elenium/Tamuli, because, well...just because. He's a pretty awesome guy, in my opinion.

Riva Iron-Fist from Belgarath the Sorcerer, because he struck me as a respectable guy and he's probably the most sensible Alorn ever.

Oh, and Polgara's sweetheart, Ontrose! ::Almost swoons::

Er...Remus Lupin or Sirius Black. ::Is a HP fan:: Or one of the ShoeboxProject!Prewetts, except that Jaida made them gay...

Well, I wouldn't marry most of them, but...there are other possibilities, yes?

Looking back on my list, I realise that most of them are taken. :: sigh :: Ah, well. One can always dream, yes?

jaythenerdkid

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

lavenvi05

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:40 pm
I'd marry Harry Potter( if he proposed to me and if we were in love of course) I can imagine why those groupies in Harry Potter six likes him whee 4laugh 3nodding sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:03 am
I'd take Aragorn from LOTR or Sam because he's so sweet.

Zane from Hawksong and Audrey from Demon in my View.

If they existed...*sighs*  

see trees

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:01 am
ERIK! THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! Sure, he's a bit deranged...but I can live with that. ^^ heart
And I guess Raoul if that didnt work out...Christine was completely unworthy of them..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:39 pm
Severus, from Harry Potter.

Dirk, from the Arrows trilogy by Mercedes Lacky.

Numair, from the Immortals series or George from the Alanna series or Neal, from the PotS series, all by Tamora Pierce.

Sam from LOTR, by Tolkien, of course.

Stefan from LHM trilogy by Mercedes Lackey, except that he's gay... *sigh*

Oh! Prince Caspian, from Narnia! I've had a crush on him since I was four. (by CS Lewis)  

Empress_Kat

jaythenerdkid

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:18 pm
|~*^.[Jay].^*~|

I forgot to add Fitz from the Farseer Trilogy (or Verity, if he wasn't married already, or Chivalry, if he wasn't both married and dead).

And Halt from Ranger's Apprentice, even though he's old and everything...because he's just cool.

|~*^.[Shadow was here].^*~|

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:21 pm
Flux_o_color
definatly ravage them!! I would fall in love with Achmed, from the Symphony of ages series but Elizabeth Hayden. Cause he's an assassin(well he was in the other world....you must read!) and a king of a desolate peole and because of his horrible face and wonderful loyalty to only 2 people in the whole world. I want to be number 3!! But if I was gay? well if I was "really", than totally Kushiel, she'd be fun.........Of course not to offend anyone either............. mrgreen

OMG. I heart Achmed! I love the Symphony of Ages.  

Hiitachin Kaoru

the fuzziest llama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:01 pm
i'm gonna go with Meg Murry from A Wrinkle in Time. it always comes back to that series for me. i'm in love! but seriously, the girl has a good head on her shoulders, and she's cyyyuuuutee! *fangirlness*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:49 am
Cattibrie from Forgotten Realms, a beautiful girl who isn't afraid to beat down someone.  

Kilos Ataraxia

Anxious Seeker

8,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CelticVampChik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:13 pm
Lady in the Light
Raoul, Sir Gareth, Nawat, Dom or Neal, Nuimar, and almost any other guy inTamora Pierce's Tortall books

Numair is SOOOOO hot, not to mention tall dark and handsome. I still lean toward the shape-shifting vampiric sort though. The hot and sexy shape-shifting vampiric sort...teehee... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:30 pm
fluteplayer987
I'd take Aragorn from LOTR or Sam because he's so sweet.

Zane from Hawksong and Audrey from Demon in my View.

If they existed...*sighs*

FINALLY! Someone else who likes Aubrey and Zane! I thought I was alone.  

CelticVampChik

Alyah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:31 pm
Carlisle Cullen (or Edward, either way) - Twilight *can't get enough of sexy Vampires* ::swoons::

Uh, Draco Malfoy, from HP. Or Lucius. Malfoy's are sexy. They dress extremely well (LOL) and I love the snarkiness. *rwar*

Who else? Murtagh! From the Eargon trilogy... haha. No one really knows, like my friends, but yeah... I find Murtagh scrumpcious.

Valerian, from The Book Of the Dead Days. He's old, but whatever. He can do magic *oooh!*

I really have no idea...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:03 pm
hell thats easy xd Jarlaxle from R.A. Salvatore's The Sellsword and Drizzt series...or Entreri...depeneding on what mood im in heart  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Sileny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:44 am
Ooooh....hard. I'm not much of a romantic. Or of a decision maker. But I guess my three top choices would be:

Grey Murphy, from Piers Anthony's Xanth books, albeit taken, married, and a father.

Ashe, from Symphony of the Ages, again taken, married, and of the paternal bent.

Or Liam, from Anne Bishop's Tir Alainn Trilogy, the only single one out of the lot.

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff