Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
POST YOUR PIC! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post your pic? :0
  Sure!
View Results

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:10 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
.hack Zelkova
User Image

........Maybe I'll put up something else later...

User Image What a sexy Keyblade. redface

Do you have any Keyblades? I love this Keyblade. One of my favorites. Thank you. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:20 pm
.hack Zelkova
Pink Plastic Ninja
.hack Zelkova
User Image

........Maybe I'll put up something else later...

User Image What a sexy Keyblade. redface

Do you have any Keyblades? I love this Keyblade. One of my favorites. Thank you. ^^

User Image No. I wish I did though. D:  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:11 am
Oi, that's alright though. Maybe you can get one soon. They're not too hard to find.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:47 pm
.hack Zelkova
Oi, that's alright though. Maybe you can get one soon. They're not too hard to find.

User Image Yeah. I saw a couple for sale at the convention I was at a few days ago but they were so crappy. D:

My friend made a really sexy Oblivion for her friend's cosplay. Omg, I wanted to like, kidnap it.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:38 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
.hack Zelkova

User Image Yeah. I saw a couple for sale at the convention I was at a few days ago but they were so crappy. D:

My friend made a really sexy Oblivion for her friend's cosplay. Omg, I wanted to like, kidnap it.

Lol. Yeah, some convention ones are crappy. That's why I have professionals make all my cosplay items.

I want to be able to make them too. Oi. I can't make anything myself sweatdrop Maybe you can ask your friend to make you one?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:36 pm
.hack Zelkova
Pink Plastic Ninja
.hack Zelkova

Lol. Yeah, some convention ones are crappy. That's why I have professionals make all my cosplay items.

I want to be able to make them too. Oi. I can't make anything myself sweatdrop Maybe you can ask your friend to make you one?

User Image She said she's done making props since she had to make an Oathkeeper and Axel's chakrams for this con and apparently it was hell for her.

Which means I won't be able to rely on her to make me a scythe for the next convention and I'll have to make my own. D:

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:47 pm
0_0 A scythe? What on earth would you want one of those for? I have Marluxia's sycthe but still, why would you want one of those? For which character?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:58 pm
.hack Zelkova
0_0 A scythe? What on earth would you want one of those for? I have Marluxia's sycthe but still, why would you want one of those? For which character?

User Image You have his scythe? Hawt.

I'm going to be cosplaying KOS-MOS next year and it's one of her easier to make weapons.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

MizuiroMiaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:16 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
.hack Zelkova

I'm going to be cosplaying KOS-MOS next year and it's one of her easier to make weapons.

I wish I could go to conventions/cosplay...=[
My parents would kill me just for watching anime T.T if they knew what the cahracters were saying/were in teh room while i Watched it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:15 am
MizuiroMiaz
Pink Plastic Ninja
.hack Zelkova

My parents would kill me just for watching anime T.T if they knew what the cahracters were saying/were in teh room while i Watched it.

User Image Seriously? My parents don't mind at all.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:04 am
MizuiroMiaz
Pink Plastic Ninja
.hack Zelkova

D: Really? Why do they mind so much? Are they just anti-anime or Japan or something?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:04 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
.hack Zelkova

Lol. I love his scythe. Except, I have a hard time walking through doorways with it. sweatdrop

KOS-MOS? Sounds familiar but I can't say I know her for sure. Can you show me a picture of her?  

Nyan Nyan Nao

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:33 pm
.hack Zelkova
Pink Plastic Ninja
.hack Zelkova

Lol. I love his scythe. Except, I have a hard time walking through doorways with it. sweatdrop

KOS-MOS? Sounds familiar but I can't say I know her for sure. Can you show me a picture of her?

User Image XD

She's a character from Xenosaga.

Here's a pic.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:12 am
Oh I've seen her before. On the cover of Xenosaga 3 I think. Didn't know she had a scythe. Heheh. I guess I should play my games sometime...  

Nyan Nyan Nao

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces