Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Favorite Type? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.husbife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:38 pm
[ I like it when there is a guy who thinks he's straight until he falls in love with another guy. It fun to see the emotions in their head.] whee

[ I also like the chilhood-friend-that-moved-away-then-came-back-looking-hot type of story too.] 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:09 am
I like the love/hate relationships too, they are quite fascinating to follow as they develop. Like the relationship between Subaru and Seishirou(sp?) from Tokyo Babylon/X1999. First it was love, then it became hate mixed with love. Wonderful.

I must admit I do fancy reading cousins/brothers too, despite knowing the twistedness of that. It only works in fiction/manga to me. The forbidden type of love!

And angsty type of love is a must wink  

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:53 am
It's all good. I love it all from the fluff to the hardcore. I love the sweetness of two young best friends and heaping helpings of piping hot sex between 2 hot adults.

I hate bondage though. That stuff is sick.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:15 am
I have a thing for Love/hate relationships ^_^; I know its horrible cliche but there's just something... hot about two people who hate each other but love each other at the same time X) I love the whole "Rivals" thing too. I was a huge SasuNaru fan when I watched Naruto (and highly suspect I'll fall back into it when the story picks up again XD)

...to my suprise I've developed a HUGE fetish for twincest @_@ (I blame Host Club >.< damn those Hitachiins for being so awesome and fancervicey XD) I've always had a secret love for twins in general... and Aesthetic symmetry is just awesome XD (and I'm something of a "forbidden love" fan... it creates awesome angst <3<3)

Establishes pairings are good if the story is interesting and the characters are interesting... Its fun to watch how they interact ^_^

...Theres other stuff but I have to go do stuff now @_@  

Yofiel

Water_spirit92

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:36 pm
The best part is the forbidden love and denile one minute and full on action the next!!!!! heart heart xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:10 pm
Hmmm. The strangers meeting and falling in love is good, cause like someone said, you get to see it develop. But I also like best friends or rivals that fall for each other. Bondage and really kinky stuff can be good too wink I like school settings too. Not necessarily teacher/student, but student/student, cause it's always well, almost "forbidden" I guess, since buttsecks isn't REALLY something they should be doing on top of the school roof, but mmmh, yummy. Andand, strong/weak, if that makes any sense. Like when the one guy is like, down on his luck/living in the streets/injured/stuck in the rain, etc, and the stronger character takes them in and takes care of them and things develop from that. Like, Not So Bad for example, or even Gorgeous Carat.

oooh! Also, (I know, it's long) when both characters are strong willed and refuse to admit things to each other, let alone that they love one another, like RoyxEd, and CloudxReno. Cause they're soooo stubborn, you're like, "Just say it already!!"

And angst is bad. Yucky stuff. I read it when I'm told to though.

Blue~x~Rose

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:39 am
I love best friends relationsships .. * v * But one of them gotta be completely clueless heart
I've also grown a fetich for shota (Cough cough Boku No Pico cough cough) and twincest ~ Yummy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:57 pm
I love the forbidden love type plots mainly becuase....it gives the couple a challenge to face and the ones when a guy is straight in the beginning and realize she ahs feelings for someone of the same gender....

its just too cute! (pardon my current state of fangirly-ness whee _  

Hawt_az_FCUK

Grim Claymore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:42 pm
I love the forbidden love type too! 3nodding But I like there to be a little history behind them, like old friends or something like that. (Though that’s not to say I don't like the whole, love at first sight kind of thing.)

Probably my favorite of all would have to be the uke not quite sure about the whole BL thing, and having to work at feeling comfortable with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:55 am
i love the ones where they fall in love with thier best friend and "cant hold back anymore" types...also i like the ones where they have the small little gurly guy and the hott tuff guy..that the best  

Chelsea-Onee-Chan

Ootori Kyouya-sama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:06 pm
I'm kinda weird. I like ones where both of them are really reserved and secretly insecure. Because they're not immediately compatable (i.e. they don't know how to show their affection, but they don't have a hyper uke to show them how) it makes it interesting to watch them adapt. And the ends are so sweet because you usually end up with a relationship that's non-chalant but sincere and stable. Basically, as far away from the Gravitation type as you could possibly get. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:12 pm
I like it when they start out just friends,
without really any sign of a relationship.
Where one's like a normal guy, and one
is more emotional, competitive and is quite
different from the other boy. And then
somehow, they fall in love.~

♥♥♥♥♥

For manga/doujinshi and fanfiction, I like
it more when there's a plot, (with yaoi, and
sometimes hardcore yaoi) but if it doesn't
have a really big plot it's okay with me. ;D
As long as there's a little bit of plot. I'm not
really a fan of PWP. xDDD

V e r i t y

palindrome88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:59 pm
I love H/C, seriously. And when it's like, "I'm not actually gay, but I'm making an exception for you." heart Incest between brothers and cousins in good, but no father/son stuff, it creeps me out. Split personalities are interesting. I also like it when both the guys are guys, not one as a guy and the other is some ultra effeminate five year old girl that happens to be boy-shaped. Nooooo. It's cool if the uke/seme roles aren't very clearly defined either. Also, if the uke/seme roles switch because of a character's split personality. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:33 am
Raspberry Moon
I mostly like best friend pairings and on a lesser degree the "I hate you, but not really" types. But I do love when they're in situations where they can't be together for some reason. Forbidden love, I guess, like you said. I really love angst for some reason. I guess I like torturing myself. xd
saame. :]  

[Mango.Toast]

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:22 am
I think best friend pairings are always cute. Especially if they've grown up together since they were in diapers. x3
And love at first sight usually makes for an interesting turnout.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff