Impossibly disturbing. o.O
  They're completely random! I love it! : D
  I don't have dreams.
  Pollwhore. GNARGNARGNAR.
View Results

kaito_adrian_shigure

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:02 pm
contemporary minds
kaito: That is a pretty great theory, though I just think dreams are ways our subconcious tells us something deeper's going on with us than we realize. Still, dreams never cease to amaze me, and that's a credible theory. : ]

Seijin: You don't say?

AzNightGoddess: That reminds me of Stephen King's "It". o.O

Well it had came to me since my dreams are NOT random they seem to be continuos and many of my other friends do so too. I have been studying the world for so long I have made several theories (To me the lifestream from FF7 makes sense) and I have found out that one question leads to many others and I continuosly makes theories. My dream theory is one of my best.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:11 pm
I had a dream where Sephiroth killed me...  

Tsume Rokaro

xlilaznxcutiex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:27 pm
I had so many weird dreams...some of them were fairy tales and some of them were just plain...weird...lol whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:50 pm
There are at least a few days every month where I have recurring dreams, sometimes a the same dream I've had a year ago will come back...but the outcome is always slightly different.
For example, if I'm running away from something, the first time I would survive, the second time I end up dying.

I really want to take psychology so I can make sense of my crazy subconscious.

My friend told me that when you dream about zombies...you subconsciously want sex; and when you dream about sex, you want sleep. <********, I dream of zombies more than sex- I must be a horny b***h.

W/e.
Anyways, if anyone's pyscho-savvy and wants to interpret my latest dream...go on ahead.

dream

I'm in the ocean at the beach, the water's shallow, about knee high as far as the eye can see, the sea is cloudy and there are no waves. For some reason, this doesn't bother me.

My friend points out a small alcove/cave that I'd never seen before (it was a beach that I was supposedly familiar with).
"Go here, we'll escape the jellyfish!" She says.
I tell her that it wasn't their migration season yet, but out of paranoia I follow her anyways.

I guess it was too dark to see, or I wasn't watching were I was going, but I suddenly fall through a hole in the bottom of the cave, plummeting down into unknown oblivion.

The scene changes.
At this point, I wake up in some well-trimmed garden maze and I am strongly reminded of Alice in Wonderland.
There are people walking around, but they have blurred faces, they’re looking at various paintings that are mounted on the walls of the hedgerows- god knows how they're hung up- but yea…dream logic.

I watch myself walk through the labyrinth, telling myself to avoid dead ends where there lay traps, giant spider, other nasties. (possible Harry Potter allusion).
There’s an exit sign, and I contemplate to leave…but some driving intuition tells me that I have to find the most beautiful piece of the gallery- I just had to.

I find it at the very back of the labyrinth, the atmosphere is dark, stormy and I would have felt sick to my stomach if not for my utter amazement at how wonderful the painting was.
It depicted a woman sitting in the streets of France, Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” is swirling in the background, and there are…figures of prancing Sponge Bobs melded into the scenery. At the time, I loved the whole concept of mixing different styles. The painting seemed like the best thing in the world.

The labyrinth disappears and is somehow replaced by a white room, the kind you find in museums. A security guard yells at me that I’m standing too close to my best friend’s painting (the same one who told me to go into the cave). When I hear to her name, I suddenly become so very jealous…like fuming mad and I feel like I want to tear the painting apart. But I refrain myself (which is unusual…I usually just run with any intense emotions in my dreams.)

Then, I walk away.

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

v13tnammer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:34 pm
weird dreams?
yes!
well...in reality..my life right now sucks..my music teacher is making me do swing dancing..which sucks..
and shes pairing me with this REALLY ugly guy..
and well..yeah he's REALLY ugly beyo-----nd ugly, horrifying..u know..
and in my dream...I was dancing with.."the ugly" and then...his face...
it turned into my teachers...and that was even SCARIER than "the ugly"
..ok..to make long story short...I ran..screamed and..threw a chair at "the ugly" and woke up..
I NVR want to stand close to that teacher ever EVER AGAIN!!! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:01 am
Eto.. I have dreams that I'm IN an actual videogame where I can equip weapons, learn magic, have certain videogame characters as my sidekicks, a map on the side corner of my "screen" that shows a red blip where I'm going, and I can even level up.

That's enough games for me.. eek

On a side note, maybe not. It is kind of fun. Yes I know I'm a little weird in the head sweatdrop

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

Manang Mori

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:01 pm
you should go to dreammoods.com, it helps you to interpret your dreams and it is really cool and helps me find out more about myself 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:38 am
ohmygod. heckyess. i have some WEIRD dreams.
they're usually compilations of everything that i was thinking of that day. the people i see, the words i read, the classes i'm in, etc.
they merge as one and create the most unusual dreams (for me) dedicated to a certain story line.

laundromat passion

azn_babex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:39 am
yeah but i dont remeber!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:38 pm
::im sure everyone has dreams.. but some probably forgot them completely! ->>>> LIKE ME!!! its like i dont dream what so ever. anyhow.. its hilarious to listen to my sister rant about her 100% random dreams.
::
<3

hyuu

KrazieAzn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:37 pm
I had the most random and yummy dream ever...

It started like this:
I was playing Gaia at home, and someone told me there's a secret stash of Hershy's chocolate at my school. Then somehow, I got to school, and my teacher told us to follow her into the girls' bathroom... When we got there, my teacher picked out 2 fat guys and she located a crack in the wall. Then she told the fat guys to pull apart the wall from the crack. When they did that, they saw a handle and pulled it. Inside, it was a room filled with Hershy's chocolate!! I imediatly saw a pile of Hershy bars that were about 4 feet tall, so I dived right into it. Then a teacher came up to me and said, "No." Then I dropped a few, and said, "This?" And she said, "O.K." That's the point where I woke up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:09 pm
i had a really weird dream... i was walking my dog to the mailbox to get mail(obviously) and then i see this guy with a mustache and hes holding these 2 guns and they're bright green and pink(weird, huh?) so anyways, he points them at me, then i get really scared and cant move... then i wake up and im really scared and panting... so i pet my dog who sleeps at the end of my bed( but hes my other dog, not the one in the dream)  

azngrl1

1-TRUE-SH4WTY

2,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:02 am
yeah, last night or whatever
i dreamt me being at school
with my crush sitting doing
a project - weird? scream
why at school anyways? haha  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:04 am
and another one is that my mom
died. arggh sweatdrop  

1-TRUE-SH4WTY

2,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:23 am
User Image

Yes..
I just can't remember any at the moment.
^-^;

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces