Submit

Want to Roleplay here?
  Yes!! Absolutely!
  No way dude!
View Results

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:04 am
kyouko123
Tsuki smirked a bit "Maybe I am. Aqua Peal Princess, Green Pearl Princess and Pink Pearl Princess." She smiled "Yup! I'm the Onxy Pearl Princess" She jumped down from the bridge and landed on the soft sand.

((no offence but if you did that you'd turn to bubbles))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:12 am
[ NekoChan ]
User Image

Something just isn't right. I can feel it inside.The truth isn't far behind me. You cant [d][e][n][e]....

- - -

A purple haired girl in the crowd smirked. "so... thats the Ribbon Mermaid Princess" she thought outloud. She grinned. She pulled up what seemed to be a semi-transparent window. She did a search on Minna. She smirked again. She closed the window and made her way to the back of the stage where she was hidden from sight. "Silver Pearl Voice!" she whispered as she turned into her stage form. She now had silver eyes and a silver dress with a bow at her waist. She had silver hair and gold rings around her wrists. Her shoes were high heals. She had silver like ear type things where her ears would be. She made her way to the stage. "Sorry, but your mine, Ribbon Mermaid Princess" she said smirking. She suddenly said, "Pitchi Pitchi Voice! Live Start!". A silver bubble formed around her as she sang Sakuranbo. Her mic was the usual type. She had her silver pearl in it like how the others would.

- - -

...When i turn the lights out. When i close my eyes.
realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

what what do you mean???

are..are you the one that attacked my palace 4 years ago?

In her past Akari's palace was attacked she had 7 sisters whom ecsaped together she was attacked by a strange woman whom knocked her out when she awoke she found herself in the antartic palace and was taken care of by karen the princess. she grew friends with karen and one year leter with the help of Karen, Akari found she 7 sisters.
Wait.. this this song...uehhh falls on her knees and screams in pain because out of all the mermaids evil songs affect her most.NO NO! AHHHHH! euhhhh euaaaaah!!!!help!DOSKETI!!someone!! SORA ONEE-CHAN! ROSETTA ONEE-CHAN!(( dosketi means help me or save me)  

Sora-Rosetta

[ NekoChan ]

Bashful Shopper

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:11 pm
User Image

Something just isn't right. I can feel it inside.The truth isn't far behind me. You cant [d][e][n][e]....

- - -

Lucca smirked as she continued. When she finished, she said, "Love Shower Pitch! How bout an encore?" she asked. She looekd to the girl. "Hm... let me think" she said. "I'm not sure. Maybe. All I know is I will get revenge for Guito-sama" she said. She lowered herself til she was eye height to the girl. "I'll take that" she said. She grabbed her necklace with the pearl. The crowd wanted an encore so she sang Sakuranbo again. She did this as she left.

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:37 pm
Sora-Rosetta
kyouko123
Tsuki smirked a bit "Maybe I am. Aqua Peal Princess, Green Pearl Princess and Pink Pearl Princess." She smiled "Yup! I'm the Onxy Pearl Princess" She jumped down from the bridge and landed on the soft sand.

(Please read again, I didn't turn into bubbles because I met Luchia, Hannon and Lina.)  

kyouko123

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:27 pm
kyouko123
Sora-Rosetta
kyouko123

(Please read again, I didn't turn into bubbles because I met Luchia, Hannon and Lina.)
Oh yah and there not humans  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:40 pm
[ NekoChan ]
User Image

- - -

Lucca smirked as she continued. When she finished, she said, "Love Shower Pitch! How bout an encore?" she asked. She looekd to the girl. "Hm... let me think" she said. "I'm not sure. Maybe. All I know is I will get revenge for Guito-sama" she said. She lowered herself til she was eye height to the girl. "I'll take that" she said. She grabbed her necklace with the pearl. The crowd wanted an encore so she sang Sakuranbo again. She did this as she left.

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image
I won't let you!snaches her necklace back and tranceformsi won't let you do what you plan to do!starts singing Yakusoku no Basho e
WAIT!someone]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dun2rvvTDqIWAIT!someone screamedRosetta!I'm here now!and so they sang
Dare mo sagashiteru yume wa kitto aru dokokani aru
Negai ga itsuka kanau made hitori jyanai

Makesou ni naru kedo omoi wa konna ni mo afureteru
Saigo made yareru! to itteta ne kitto tsuyogatte itanda

Itsudatte mucha bakka de zutto karamawari de
Dakedo anata dake ga sobani ita...

Negai ga itsuka kanau made hitori jyanai sa

Yes growin' up. Yes, time for jump!

Ano hi mita yuuhi to kaze no iro ima mo mune ni shimatte iru

Honto wa wakatteta dakedo ienakatta
Zutto anata dake ga sobani ita...

Koko kara nanika ga hajimaru shinjitetai

Mada minu HIKARI yakusoku no basho e to tsuzuite yuku
Negai ga itsuka kanau made hitori jyanai

Hitomi no naka ni chiisana aoi sora hirogatteku
Ichiban saikou no egao sou, waratte

Dare mo sagashiteru yume wa kitto aru arukidaseru
Koko kara nanika ga hajimaru shinjitetai

Mada minu HIKARI yakusoku no basho e to tsuzuite yuku
Negai ga itsuka kanau made hitori jyanai sa

Yes, growin' up. Yes, time for jump!

kaleido dream pitch!
How about an ancore?

Sora-Rosetta

kyouko123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:32 pm
Tsuki just looked at the Ribbon Pearl Mermaid princess and Silver Pearl Mermaid princess sang, standing there not caring too much. "Nice perform." The onxy pearl princess clapped when Lucca and Akari finished singing "But, mada mada dane.(You still have ways to go)."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:10 pm
Guito?ah! him..he's the one...who took Minami away..Akari starts to cry....Long ago Minami was just one year older then mea and 2 months younger then sora here is the age order back then

Sarah
Layla
May
Sora
Minami
Mea
Anna
Rosetta
Akari

MINAMI_ONEECHAN!  

Sora-Rosetta

[ NekoChan ]

Bashful Shopper

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:53 am
User Image

- - -

Lucca flinched a little. She just laughed. "I wasn't summoned weak" she said. She walked up to the girl again and snatched it again. She then used her suyo powers that Guito had given her. She teleported away.

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:04 am
[ NekoChan ]
User Image

- - -

Lucca flinched a little. She just laughed. "I wasn't summoned weak" she said. She walked up to the girl again and snatched it again. She then used her suyo powers that Guito had given her. She teleported away.

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image
NO YOU CA.... I won't let you get away!said a voice.SELPHIE?i'll get your necklace back! You can count on me!If you go will you get Minami?Yup i'll try!Selphie is not a mermaid princess she is an angel with great powers
who isn't really on Gaito or Akari's side she just helps people she knows.

Light selphie angelUser Image
Dark selphie angel
User Image
Dark Selphie human
User Image
Light selphie human
User Image
this is Selphie's Profile

Name: Naegino, Selphie
Birthdate: 12/25/1990
Bio:Selphie is a smart playful girl. She is the Promised Angel who is the top angel born in the Promised Land, she needs to be summoned by someone to convay light or darkness.
Past:In Selphie's Past she was the daughter of The Angel of Light And the Angel of Dark. Born in the Promised Land Raised in the Promised Place.
It was decided she needed to be summoned by a dark or light member and only a very powerful one.
Summoner:None-she needs to be summomed-
Songs: *light songs*Euforia, Koi_no_Mahou*Dark songs*YOU, Forever...  

Sora-Rosetta

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:38 am
Selphie dove into the water took out a digital map-it floats in the air and shows where you want to go-and located Guito's palace. soon she found it and entered.This place is really scaryshe said to herselfWhere could Akari's necklace be, and Minami too...((can Selphie be my other rp character?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:07 pm
User Image

- - -

[sure i dont see why not. alrthough the owner never seems to post much so who knows]

Lucca was at Guito's castle. though almost everyone was gone, she still had contact with Guito somehow. She kneeled. "Gaito-sama, I have returned with a prize you will be quite happy of" she said respectful. An image of him [like how Aqua Regina appeared] came up. "Oh? So, you suceeded?" he asked her. Lucca smirked. "But of course" she said. Her green hair was now in pig tails and she was in her mermaid form. Although, her look was different then normal Mermaid Princesses. She handed him the necklace with the pearl in it. "So, did I take too long? I'd rather not be. It isn't much of a good trait to have" she asked. Guito just grinned. "Not at all, this is why I treat you as a friend. You acually get things done" he told her. Lucca didn't like Guito like the dark lovers did, but she blushed anyways. "Well, those foolish Dark Lovers certainly didn't do much except whine and fail you. Someone has to achieve things" she said. Guito grabbed the necklace. "Whats next, Guito-sama?" she asked. He simply closed his eyes. "That is all. Although, I do hope you can get the rest. I was thinking since your summoned as a Mermaid Princess, you can fool them. After all, you do have the talent to manipulate people" he said. Lucca grinned this time. "That is true. I'll do as you wish, Guito-sama. They won't know what hit them when I get revenge for you. Or better yet, revive you back to this world" she said. "Well, It seems we have company, so i'd like to to start right away. Say that you were captured by me or something" he said as her disappeared. "Yes, sir" she said. She smirked. She then teleported into one of the things that held Mermaid Princesses and acted as though she had been captured. By this was done, the girl named Selphie would know nothing of this conversation. She'd arrive after. She just had to wait now.

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

[ NekoChan ]

Bashful Shopper

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:47 pm
[ NekoChan ]
User Image

- - -

[sure i dont see why not. alrthough the owner never seems to post much so who knows]

Lucca was at Guito's castle. though almost everyone was gone, she still had contact with Guito somehow. She kneeled. "Gaito-sama, I have returned with a prize you will be quite happy of" she said respectful. An image of him [like how Aqua Regina appeared] came up. "Oh? So, you suceeded?" he asked her. Lucca smirked. "But of course" she said. Her green hair was now in pig tails and she was in her mermaid form. Although, her look was different then normal Mermaid Princesses. She handed him the necklace with the pearl in it. "So, did I take too long? I'd rather not be. It isn't much of a good trait to have" she asked. Guito just grinned. "Not at all, this is why I treat you as a friend. You acually get things done" he told her. Lucca didn't like Guito like the dark lovers did, but she blushed anyways. "Well, those foolish Dark Lovers certainly didn't do much except whine and fail you. Someone has to achieve things" she said. Guito grabbed the necklace. "Whats next, Guito-sama?" she asked. He simply closed his eyes. "That is all. Although, I do hope you can get the rest. I was thinking since your summoned as a Mermaid Princess, you can fool them. After all, you do have the talent to manipulate people" he said. Lucca grinned this time. "That is true. I'll do as you wish, Guito-sama. They won't know what hit them when I get revenge for you. Or better yet, revive you back to this world" she said. "Well, It seems we have company, so i'd like to to start right away. Say that you were captured by me or something" he said as her disappeared. "Yes, sir" she said. She smirked. She then teleported into one of the things that held Mermaid Princesses and acted as though she had been captured. By this was done, the girl named Selphie would know nothing of this conversation. She'd arrive after. She just had to wait now.

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

Selphie walked along the corridor when she came to a big room. it had a piano, a table, and a big throne*this place is guito's throne room*

where could Akari's necklace be?tho they didn't think it Selphie Was listening..loud and clear. This guito man..sounds pretty intresting...i wonder if he is strong enough to summon me to his side!^^ That would be intresting!!!! Ah well i somehow need to get Akari's pearl!I will even if i have to adress myself!...wait how do they know my name?SCREW IT!!! Selphie walks in sight of guito staring at him with blue fixed eyes GIVE ME THAT NECKLACE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff