Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  <3
View Results

Tinuviel846

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:11 pm
Hello! I would have said "Good evening", but what with time changes, people are likely to get confused.
My name is Michelle, and I will be seventeen in October. I have far too many likes and interests to list them all here, but nearly everything is interesting to me.
Yes, I am single, though I don't know what that has to do with anything, and I enjoy my indepence.
I particularly enjoy music, movies, poetry, literature, and art, along with the supernatural. I sometimes call the supernatural the natural, simply because it is as much a part of life as the sun and stars.
Good day to you! Feel free to PM me if you wish to know more about me, or visit my profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:58 pm
Name: Maeben
Like: Drawing, fiddling with images on the computer, and chocolate to name a few. ^_^

Maeben
Crew

CRAZY-ALLIE-KAT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:18 pm
hello my nam is Alaina but my nickname is allie cat.
im not saying my age im young lets put it that way, i dont like giveing out to much info about me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:59 pm
hello my name is valerie

I am 18 yrs old
I live in Puerto Rico
I am taken
I like anime, reading, singin, analizing, talkin on the phone and givin advice XD

Valerie_v2

Magnetic Genius

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

blackcat0128

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:20 am
hi! i'm Kole.
i love swimming in the ocean, drawing anime, writing my naruto fanfic, roleplaying with my friends and going to our secret hideout!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:40 pm
IM ZENCI
IM NOT 18 IM 19
I LIKE BACON AND TO BE MY SELF
AND ALSO TO BE VERY UNPREDICTABLE  

Zenci

Killer Dollie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:45 pm
Name: You can just call em Smeeg.
Things I like: Listening to music (rock, japanese, umm there are some songs that I don't know what catagory they go in so yeah...)

I Like kitties!! yesh. And supernatural thinga are cool too!

Ummm....I like to draw (I am not half bad), uhhh...fiddling with images (its fun), well Ill think of other things l8er.

Example of fiddling with images:
(its me)
User Image

My very own kitty:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:39 am
ok im rachel
i OMG WOLVES UPSSESIVE AND EVERY1 NOS IT > biggrin
i also love cats...i have six
im 12
single
i luv 2 read(warriors cat seris(cant put it down> biggrin ))
i care for my real best friends, jade height(Bramble talon) shannon pare' (BELBELBOO2) and david morisin heart (hes 1 yr older but u no.... )
and quintina butler
i like 3 days grace(go them!!)
shannon and her sis shelby always make crack about if my dad was a wolf....they think im part wolf (and so do i) shelby always makes quotes off of Opra like"who was the father???"ya stuf like that.
o and im a girl of course
i got 4 dogs
and so ya thats me
:3  

Ammy Amastaru

Mystical-Mew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:57 pm
ello~
^^~
mi name ish Mew~
well..its callie~
but mews mi nickname~
i love anime and drwing, singing, and randomness ^^~
would love a bf on gaia..><~
lol~
wanna be fwends? pm meh!!~
^6~
im 16 yrs old~
and i love cats!!~
and mew..lol..~
^^~

xoxo:Mew~ heart User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:16 pm
hi im heavenlyangel
im 38
a student nurse

and like the unexplained  

heavenlyangel1969
Crew

kannagurl98

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:53 am
hi im kannagurl98

age 13  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:38 am
howdie peoples, i'm phoenix from sydney australia.
im 20 turning 21 in june this year. i love anime, comedy, music, art, history,and just hanging out with friends. im in a band called bad kitty as the lead singer its funny because the same people who are in the band are the same people who are members of the coven im in lol blaugh . im only a dedicant at the moment i have yet to earn my 1st degree which i will get on the spring equinox. i read tarots, ive been doing it since the age of 8 when my mum brought a deck and couldnt work them, where i could. im shocking for collecting card decks i have egyptian oracle cards, angel card, rider waite tarot, tarot of the dead, druid tarot deck (beautiful) and runes. so yeah. i have 5 cats eek i know lol lilly who is the mother of custard. and bizkit who is mother to tully and zombie. and 3 dogs bonnie, odin and trinity and the cats and dogs get along really well. cats and dogs always have even my old dog and cat sebastian and sheba did, their both passed on but some nights i'll feel a lump on my bed, when i lean down to pat it theres no cat there so i know its sheba coming for a visit. im also training to be a youth worker and later on be a history teacher, so thats me

aereon phoenix

Phail Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:37 pm
Welcome welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:14 pm
Hello, I'm Night and I am at maybe the best stage in my life. One thing I would like to point out is that I love my sister, as a sister, mind you. I wouldn't be able to have such good profiles without her imagination. Her original profile/account is 'Krailin' but gaia screwed with her account so now she uses 'Krailin_Reincarnated'. She might request to join a little later if she likes it. But back to me!

Well to come to the end of this already short post, it is unfortunate you guys can't here me, because everyone says I have one kick a** accent. I am from England so that explains it. I am single and am looking for the right girl to come along.

Darker_Nightshade

Ayraluna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:18 pm
Name: Ayraluna
Like: The color pink, cats and puppies, and pokemon

I am a student. I live with my mother and my brother...and some times my older sisters come and stay on the weekend to visit.  
Black Cats Crossing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff