Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count

View Results

Lady Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:34 pm
AllyKatt120
Okay, here's another that just happened yesterday, with the same friend that the first story happened with:

I'm playing music on my Xbox 360, and she says put on Numb by Linkin Park, and I say no. So she runs over and steals the controller, runs through the house and out the door and all the way down the stairs.
I just stayed inside and turned off the 360.
So she comes back in, and she's like, You bish!! blaugh

I LUV NUMB! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:39 pm
This happend a few years ago...

My band was performing at another school, their was a person in the front with tatoes (or how ever you spell it) all down his arms.
I pook my friend and said "hey, look at that guy".
She siad: "thats my dad"
xp  

Lady Artemis Rose

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:30 pm
<33
I just remember this and I felt like sharing.
In March, me and my grade went to Washington DC. We were at a mall taking a break and getting lunch and my friend and I had just finished lunch and we parted so I met up with another friend. On our way up the escaltor she grabbed my drink out of my hand and started drinking it and I was yelling at her telling her how she'd get bad karma and all of a sudden the escalor stopped and went backwards for a second and then stopped again. It was so funny, we ended up walking up and then they had to close down the escalator. But the moral is never steal anything from me & I am always right. ;]

<33

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:29 pm
My cousin is my absolute best friend. When we get together we always hae a good time and if I end up spending the night at his place it's a riot. We stay up all night just talking and joking that eventually we get so punch drunk that anything is funny.

So his graduation was this summer. After the ceremony and everything he, me, and two of his friends were at his house and we just talked all through the night. Eventually they left and we went to sleep for 2 hours. We get up, take his step brother and sister to school and go get breakfast at this little diner nearby our grandmas house. At this point we are beyond punch drunk. After we ordered our food he grabs this little packet of jam and places it on a fork and tries to fling it like a catapult into a coffee cup. He fails everytime and eventually gets fed up and throws the jam packet at me. So I pick it up and bring it to eye level and I say "What did I ever do to you?" and my cousin goes "Everything!" I throw the jam down on the table and go " eek it talked!" gonk We cracked up so bad we drove everybody out of the diner.  

Kothlim

Good_Apollo_Im_Burning

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:22 pm
Um..this is really stupid but..

I went to Dunkin Donuts the other day and got a bagel.

When I got back to school, I realized I left the bagel at Dunkins.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:34 pm
another weird thing happened to me
you know in the cartoons when they step on the rake and it whacks them in the face? That explains what happened.  

razerblade88

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces