Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is the sexiest captain
  Jean Luc Picard
  Katherine Janeway
  James Tiberious Kirk
  Benjerman Lafiette Sisko
  Johnathan Archer (it hurts to count him)
View Results

NiennaSayyadina

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:55 pm
Janeway, mostly because she made being the first female captain (TV shows at least) look really good. She was strong, capable, beautiful and with that Katharine Hepburn demeanor that could either make you think of her either as nurturing or giving you that patented death stare.

However, Picard and Sisko were very charismatic and awesome, no doubt about that. Kirk too. Archer was still a good captain, though it was more a failure on the writers' parts that he seems like a failure. Scott Bakula maintained his leadership quality from his Quantum Leap years.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:58 am
Picard, no doubt! Unlike Kirk, he doesn't tend to start resolving conflicts by punching his enemies' faces in. Unlike Sisko, he doesn't get mad for no reason. Unlike Janeway, he's not a woman. xd So I guess he doesn't have PMS. xp Plus, I think he's adorable! 4laugh  

Mistress Ayeka

Enju Aaman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:51 pm
Mistress Ayeka
Picard, no doubt! Unlike Kirk, he doesn't tend to start resolving conflicts by punching his enemies' faces in. Unlike Sisko, he doesn't get mad for no reason. Unlike Janeway, he's not a woman. xd So I guess he doesn't have PMS. xp Plus, I think he's adorable! 4laugh

Hahaha yeah Janeway does pms...
(sisko does too... but i think its more because avery brooks plays him too "angry black man")  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:26 pm
Sherubii_Rooren
Janeway. The only female captain so far in Star Fleet. What I think I like most about her is that there is a compassionate side that only a woman could provide that makes the Star Trek expierence something completely different. Plus she doesn't think completely with her balls. (No offense men wink )

I wholeheartedly agree. It was extremely refreshing to see a woman suit up as Captain and I think she did admirably. Her voice and actions demonstrate a true and capable leader. As a woman, I could identify myself with her and understand her decisions. Go Janeway!  

arwen2777

Enju Aaman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:42 pm
arwen2777
Sherubii_Rooren
Janeway. The only female captain so far in Star Fleet. What I think I like most about her is that there is a compassionate side that only a woman could provide that makes the Star Trek expierence something completely different. Plus she doesn't think completely with her balls. (No offense men wink )

I wholeheartedly agree. It was extremely refreshing to see a woman suit up as Captain and I think she did admirably. Her voice and actions demonstrate a true and capable leader. As a woman, I could identify myself with her and understand her decisions. Go Janeway!

she is a strong woman captain but i think they play up the mothery thing a little too much.... and picard doesnt think with his balls cry  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:18 am
Picard, hands downs. He's just awesome. I love when someone advises him and he just says "noted" and you know he doesn't give a flying flip what they have to say. And only so many men his age could pull off that bathrobe wink xd

Janeway and Sisko are both awesome, too, though. But since TOS and TNG are the most recent I've seen, I'm sort of more looking between Kirki and Picard. I don't quite care for Kirk... Oh, and for the sake of being fair, Spock makes a good captain  

Princess Dustbunny

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:46 pm
Yeah I like Picard, 'cause he's cool, but I like Kirk too, i love all the vulcan jokes and yeah. But Picard is a better fighter, kirk was wimpy. Kirk basically just threw a couple punches and let them tackle him until Spock showed up to do the cool grip thing. Picard could actually hold his own, and didn't stare nonstop at every pretty alien girl who walked past. ugh. so yeah Picard rocks!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:11 pm
Yeah picard is pretty tight, in thinking about who would win (picard or sisko) i think that physically its questionable because picard is pretty hold-his-own-ie and he killed tim russ with a cross bow, but sisko is younger and was a boxer... being the emassary would probably give him an edge. But even if Sisko won physically, Picard could never be broken down ("there are four lights!")  

Enju Aaman

DontKicktheBrit

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:08 pm
Kirk, because I haven't watched the other series yet. Hehe...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:02 pm
Picard, because he's cool like that. Ha, but really I just feel that unlike Kirk he's not a man-whore and can take being a Captain seriously (even though they all do), I don't know to me he just seems the best.

Metal Valkyrie

chibiyoruko

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:00 pm
Kirk was a bit superficial and cliched, though the kirk-spock-mccoy team rocked. I liked picard best, he was the most well rounded captain charecter, sisko was a bit depressing and I didn't stay around to face the horrors of the school-marm of the federation and archer was just blah.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:33 pm
Kirk. Because he's friggin Kirk. He's funny, witty, entertaining, kind, flirtatious. And young and cute. But still a great captain, and everyone trusts him and loves him.
I can't stand the stuffy uptight captains, who don't want to be friends with the crew and get emotionally involved with anyone.

Pherfiniel

Enju Aaman

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:17 am
Pherfiniel
Kirk. Because he's friggin Kirk. He's funny, witty, entertaining, kind, flirtatious. And young and cute. But still a great captain, and everyone trusts him and loves him.
I can't stand the stuffy uptight captains, who don't want to be friends with the crew and get emotionally involved with anyone.

you know who else everyone trusts and loves?
Picard.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:38 pm
Janeway. Why?

Krik:Never delt with the Q or THE borg.
Picard: Delt with Q was a Borg.

Janeway: Q wanted janeway to have his baby. Made a Truce With the borg,Freed a Borg. AND Was a borg While still being a indavitual. BEAT THAT!..  

Z3R0OneOne7

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:52 pm
Z3R0OneOne7
Janeway. Why?

Krik:Never delt with the Q or THE borg.
Picard: Delt with Q was a Borg.

Janeway: Q wanted janeway to have his baby. Made a Truce With the borg,Freed a Borg. AND Was a borg While still being a indavitual. BEAT THAT!..

Finally, somebody gets the aewsomeness oj Janeway! She went 70,000 light years in 7 years, she didn't have to deal with Starfleet buracuracy crap, and she made it through the heart of Borg space alive. BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff