Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Has anyone read Piers Anthony's Books? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Give It A +1 If You've Read Piers Anthony.
  +1
View Results

Wissakins

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:44 am
I don't know which Warlock books you're speaking of, but I don't remember anything by that name by Piers Anthony. If you want to look at a bibliography of his works, or just get to know the author better, he has a website at www.hipiers.com.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:47 pm
christopher stacheff...or however its spelled...they're right beside each other on my shelf.  

Domiera

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100

FaeDreamer

Dapper Gaian

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:56 pm
I'm another one who used to read the Xanth novels, I really loved them when I was younger. But recently when I tried to get back in where I left off I wasn't as charmed by the puns and such. Or maybe it was just the newer novels aren't as good? Dunno... You have to be a real fan of puns and silly humor to enjoy the Xanth books. I do highly recommend reading at least the first few in the series though I believe they are worth adding to a fantasy lovers repertoire. My personal favorites were "Ogre Ogre" "Man From Mundania" and "Demons Don't Dream"

But I seriously loved "If I Pay Thee Not In Gold" which was a pairing between Piers Anthony and Mercedes Lackey (One of my all time favorite authors) Very interesting adventure that puts a twist on gender roles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:55 pm
They paired up? And I Missed it??? I reaaaaally need to get out more. I shall add to that to me ever growing list of things I dunna have the money for biggrin  

Domiera

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items