Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How often do you think about yaoi? :| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinimegami2007

Tipsy Humorist

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:18 pm
A somewhat silly question... But like others, when don't I think of yaoi? I swear, I'll just be sitting in class, see two at least decent-looking guys, and the next thing I know I'm imagining them as a pair. *Squee!* Sorry, I've had too much sugar today, so I'm kinda hyper.

And I think the talk of conversion of friends to yaoi coming up. So far I've had one girl convert. Hahaha, I'm so evil. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:25 pm
I breathe it... ^^ And when I start going into yaoi withdrawls [AWFUL, aren't they?!] I just start daydreaming of my favourite pairings.. heart Either that or imagine some of guy friends confessing their love for each-other... <.< >.>  

Lenre Li
Crew

spook677

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:28 pm
all the time lol xd I love it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:37 pm
LadyAconite
-bawls- well I go to an all girls school, but we share the same grounds as the all boys school next door, so there are a HEAP of boys to be paired up with one another xD

ahh so nice~~  

nenesama

Ootori Kyouya-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:42 pm
It's just like any other kind of sexual facination--you can't just turn it off and not think about it at certain times or places. Somedays, it's every 5 seconds, others, every 5 hours. (although the second is rare... sweatdrop ) It just depends on what I'm watching or reading and how preoccupied by other things I am.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:12 pm
Better question, when I don't think about yaoi?
I even dream of yaoi!
Some days ago I finished this book, were the two main male characters where so slashable I dreamt of me reading the book, but there was a very hard core part on it that came out of no where, when I woke up I re-read the book, hoping to find it, sadly, it was no where...  

Zachod

retice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:29 pm
The thing is, ever since I can remember, I've always had this tendency to drift off and think about my favorite couples in an anime or a movie or... just about anything, really, and that is all I think about when I'm daydreaming.
I either think about fanfiction I've read involving that pair or a fanfic idea I want to write, or even an AMV idea when I'm listening to music. Multi-tasking is love. <3
So, when I started liking yaoi, it was really no different. I still do the same thing I did before, except all my favorite couples are male ones now... well, except for the times I daydream about my personal perfect guy, but that's not important. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:42 pm
Off and on all throughout the day. smile  

Knight_time

Llmryn ValSarghress

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:45 pm
Around every hour to two hours, give or take based on mood and what I'm doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:11 am
Apparently rather often.  

UlooAloo

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:58 pm
i think about it 24/7

i always have SasuNaru dreams every night rofl (every day of last week)

when i read Gravitation fics or the manga....i have dreams about YukiXShuichi too.

man i never want to wake up because them!

ooh and...

im always in another world sometimes...btu thats because im in my own special yaoi-related world xp

except dance class...i have to wide awake for that if i want to pursues a career.

and everything i read or watch...i just think of something taht involves BoyXBoy.

i'd say i tihnk about yaoi...every waking moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:13 pm
Dream of Existence
The real question for me is.... When don't I think about yaoi?
Same. xD  

The Queen Of Heartz

Aster_Harlow

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:49 am
I think about yaoi everyday...

Amazingly addicting...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:53 pm
whee well i for one am happy!!!.. it's not only me, i thought i was going crazy for a min...thats how often i think about yaoi i cannot watch a movie or read a book or see people and not find something slashable....but i gotta admit it is very fun blaugh whee heart  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

AmeDox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:15 pm
I never stop thinking about it. x3

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items