Splash Dream
  Rainbow Notes
  Star Jewel
  Before the Moment
  Return to the Sea
View Results

Demon_of_Silver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:07 pm
Well.....Right now the only thing I can remember is when I couldn't stand the fact that the mermaid melody cosplay necklaces were made of plastic....so....I took some shells...matched them up....and got to painting! XD....so currently I have all the mermaid melody shells....now I just need to find the pearls ^_^ Funny thing is though during the whole painting process...my brother came up to me and asked if he could be the green pearl voice.....i was all like o.O.....but all in all...i said yes XD....and if I think of anymore.....yeah sure i'll tell XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:09 pm
the other day i caught myself singing koi wa nan darou!1 xp xd  

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

ILuvR0L0S

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:24 pm
Alot of the times I find myself singing Legend of Mermaid. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:04 pm
Demon_of_Silver
Well.....Right now the only thing I can remember is when I couldn't stand the fact that the mermaid melody cosplay necklaces were made of plastic....so....I took some shells...matched them up....and got to painting! XD....so currently I have all the mermaid melody shells....now I just need to find the pearls ^_^ Funny thing is though during the whole painting process...my brother came up to me and asked if he could be the green pearl voice.....i was all like o.O.....but all in all...i said yes XD....and if I think of anymore.....yeah sure i'll tell XD

xd xp lol rofl
Ahahaha! Zomgz,Roflcopter!
My brother does the same thing!
I thought I was alone,so i grab the aqua colored towel before i go outside to the pool,and then i go,"Mizuro pearl voice!" and do my lil twirl.
Moments later,my little brother comes out,and befre he jumps into the pool he says,"Green pearl voice!" and the cannonballs in. xd heart

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Demon_of_Silver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:16 pm
Le Fantomes Ingenue
Demon_of_Silver

xd xp lol rofl
Ahahaha! Zomgz,Roflcopter!
My brother does the same thing!
I thought I was alone,so i grab the aqua colored towel before i go outside to the pool,and then i go,"Mizuro pearl voice!" and do my lil twirl.
Moments later,my little brother comes out,and befre he jumps into the pool he says,"Green pearl voice!" and the cannonballs in. xd heart

XDXD No way!!! How awsome is that! Sometimes even out of the blue i'll say silver pearl voice or start singing a song and then levi (brother) will come into my room and try to sing it in japanese XDXD He looks so adorable but I can't help but want to laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:07 am
I guess I guessed it wrong. redface I just put whatever sounded familiar.  

Mew Komaru

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mew Komaru

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:18 am
yea............liking a guy that doesnt really like u back  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:50 am
I hum the songs to myself alot... especially Ankoku No Tsubasa and Hanna To Chou No Serenade.  

czz4

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces