Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:22 am
Treick was walking through the forest. He has both his 9mm pistol's coxed and loaded in his jacket and his double barral shotgun on his back in its case. After walking 900 miles after what happen in Raccoon City.
"I wonder if anyones around here"He said quitly to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:27 am
Kat left her perch andn looked at the edge of the forest into Raccoon City. Last time I was here I almost got shot.  

jinxercat2006

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:28 am
Lulu Said goodbye to Tiako and her and teleported to the forest and happened upon Treick. "Why Hello~!" She smiled and the sun shined behind her head and the wind blew her hair and the angels sang. She walked over to him. "How rude of me! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Luminia Cross, I am a Holy vampire. But please, Call me mother Lulu. Everyone calls me that." She smiled and her wings fluttered in the breeze.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:40 am
China walked around. She was getting really really bored. "where is everyone?" she asked herself. then she sat down next to a stream and took off her shoes and socks. Slowly slid her foot into the stream.  

This-is-Not-a-Dril

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:21 am
Treick stop with an expressing look on his face "umm hello there I'm Treick. I'm with the Raccoon Police Department."he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:39 am
Luminia looked worried and sad. "Raccoon city eh?...." She started to cry.then stopped. "Thats where my best friend went to get a book and then got eaten by Zombies." she cried some more."Then her wings went from white to pitch black and her hair went from blonde to red and her clothes and staff turned black. "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She blasted Black lighting around her everywhere. It lifted everyone up. "Revenge....revenge......renvenge.....REVENGE!"

Reborn Rinoa

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:49 am
"was her name Aahley cuz i tried to save someone named Ashley but i didn't get her in time." he said sadly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:00 am
He turned and walked away as he walks along he sees a girl in the stream "Hey mind if i join you" he asked China with a smile onhis face  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:45 am
Rina stopped playing her flute for a minute and dicided to go take a swim in the lake. She jumped off the tree branch and walked over to the lake. The trees were still linked togather. "Wow i guess theres no people in this forest but me...." She said looking around  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:48 am
Treick sat in the forest "i'm so bored"he said. then he heard the sound of a flute "What's that its so beautiful" Treick said  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:52 am
Rina sat on a rock and played her flute again. She made flowers grow bigger and more beatiful and made the dead trees come alive. She made peddles off of blossems and made them spin around her for fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:59 am
He walked towards the sound and found a girl playing the flute " Wow thats a beautiful sound.. oh i'm sry my names Treick" he said  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Rina stopped playing her flute and looked at him with a smile. "I'm Rina." She said  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:13 pm
He sat with Rina on the rock " so what r u doing out here all by yourself" He said with an orange in his hand pealing it about to eat it. "Do you want an orange i got extra's" he said  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:20 pm
"Oh no thank you." She said "I'm here alone because i'm always alone....I basicly live in this forest by myself." She said to him putting her flute away  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff