Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
The New Album Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you hoping for in the new album?
  Something similar to A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.
  I hope they try new ideas and experiment a lot.
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:52 pm
Mari_Lambo
I heard about the new album coming out... but i don't know when... but it's nice that you informed us...
err...
hopefully it's like the old one i guess cause i'm use to their work like that... well... ryan's work

I'll always try to inform you guys, as in the guild, about updates I heard and stuff like that. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:58 pm
xoxSprinklesxox
haha... Well I have to agree that Pete Wentz is hot..
but everybody has their own opinions.. anyways...

I'm really excited to here what the new album will be..
I love the fact that Panic love to experiment with their music..
I feel that with A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, all the songs were different and I loved that...
I loved how their music is so original by the instruments they use, and how they arrange the songs.. as well as the lyrics..

Spencer said that they all want fourteen tracks on the next album. <3 I'm wondering if they are going to split the album in half again..? He said this in the AbsolutePunk Interview...

Spencer
Depending on whether or not we are done with the writing, we hope to go in in May. We want the record to have 14 songs. 7 and 7, like the drink.

I don't know what drink he is talking about. xDD

PrimeRibby
Captain

VampireMoon762

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:46 pm
omg!!! i can't flippen wait, haha. m gonna buy it possibly even though i can just get it for my iPod mrgreen dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:39 am
they said they're going 4 sumthin' different cause other bands r copying their styles from the the 1st album  

Ostmost

Ostmost

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:42 am
the album is also supposed 2 come out in fall!! YAY!!!!!!!!! blaugh rofl 4laugh whee xd xp smile biggrin 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:03 pm
Ostmost
the album is also supposed 2 come out in fall!! YAY!!!!!!!!! blaugh rofl 4laugh whee xd xp smile biggrin 3nodding heart

Cool.. =D  

Way Down`

7,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

xoxSprinklesxox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:33 pm
I think it's gonna feel weird for them to take a break in writing the album and such.. haha! Because they've been so busy with touring and they were everywhere!

'PrimeRib: haha.. Yeah I don't think I have any idea what drink he is talking about.. But whatever!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:56 am
Ostmost
yay!!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mari Lambo

Witty Phantom

ih8clowns

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:34 pm
Just to be different I'm going to say that the album is going to be split in half. Seven and seven. Just like Spencer said (it's an alcoholic drink). Anyways, the first half is going to be like the last half of the last half of the first album. The second half is going to be like god knows what. The lyrics are going to follow a story pattern, so I'm assuming that music is going to as well. One thing I hope for sure is that Panic! has got all of the "wanna-be rockness" out of them. No more scream-o moments or ripping off Counting Crows. Now they'll be the unclassified band that everybody suspects them of being under the Fall Out Boy influence facade.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:14 am
i think they're gonna have some similar stuff but they're gonna put some new stuff together aswell. they say they dont want to write the same album again and i think thats why they're so good. they original and can come up with new stuff, so i think they will.
there are so many rumours about when there next album is coming out, can anyone clear this up?  

jesse quick

Swashbuckling Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:20 am
rozanime
i think they're gonna have some similar stuff but they're gonna put some new stuff together aswell. they say they dont want to write the same album again and i think thats why they're so good. they original and can come up with new stuff, so i think they will.
there are so many rumours about when there next album is coming out, can anyone clear this up?

The band has said different things. Ryan has said it will out in the summer, Spencer has said they want it done in May, etc etc. So, what I'm GUESSING, because no one knows for sure yet, is that they will be done writing the album around May, start recording the album in the early summer, and hopefully have the album released sometime before fall? But, like I said, no one knows for sure yet.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:36 pm
`PrimeRib
rozanime

The band has said different things. Ryan has said it will out in the summer, Spencer has said they want it done in May, etc etc. So, what I'm GUESSING, because no one knows for sure yet, is that they will be done writing the album around May, start recording the album in the early summer, and hopefully have the album released sometime before fall? But, like I said, no one knows for sure yet.

I think that they're not sure, which is why they each say different things. Or, maybe you're right. Like you said, no one knows for sure.

lucyVUITTON

Purple.Flavored.Koolaid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:02 am
I want it to be both choices.

I want it to have the same catchy-ness about it like A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

But at the same time i want them to have something that is new and different

But i still better like it mad heart

rofl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:38 am
Lets Exchange Heat...

I Hope They're New Album Has More ******** In It, And Still Has A Carnival/Stripper Theme, Has EVEN MORE Drama In It. But Most Of All, I Want Brendon To Still Wear A Top Hat heart

In Your Passenger Seat

The Dirt on Stacey

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:06 pm
The Dirt on Stacey
Lets Exchange Heat...

I Hope They're New Album Has More ******** In It, And Still Has A Carnival/Stripper Theme, Has EVEN MORE Drama In It. But Most Of All, I Want Brendon To Still Wear A Top Hat heart

In Your Passenger Seat

Ryan said in the Rolling Stone magazine that there is going to be love songs on the next album. <3 I don't know if that includes ******** or not...but yeah...xDD

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff