Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

letter giveaway?
  you should do this every month
  i don't think i can win but i will give it a try
View Results
DismalFate generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 77!

DismalFate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:05 pm
^I'm a fairly decent BSer, wouldn't you say so?  
DismalFate generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 67!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:07 pm
I'm talking to myself <3  

DismalFate

DismalFate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:10 pm
^ just till my rainbow is done at least xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:10 pm
DismalFate
sdrawkcrab
Personally I don't care too much for the armor, but I like the goddess thing. <3

And eeks ;-;
If CJ added a "discuss such and such" to the bottom of the first post it would definately be able to stay though <3
Just let him know whenever he gets online to do that and we're golden <3

also...is there a nickname I can call you? your username is interesting to type up xd sweatdrop
XD Same here. :] I've always loved the angelic items, so some of the poses of the goddess one fit with my other items. <3

Oh, JC has held other giveaways in the guild before and we sort of let them slide. <.< >.> JC and 'and then some' are the same person, so JC is the co-onwer of the guild. ^^

Umm~ I'll answer to pretty much anything. I know it's not the easiest to type up.. or pronounce. I took it out, but for a looong time I had "Call me Cabbi" in my sig. So.. you can call me Cabbi.. or anything else. XD; Just as long as they're nice names. ;]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:12 pm
And, forgive me since it's been a while since I've studied sound waves, but I believe the falling tree won't make a sound. Yes, sound waves are produced, but if nothing is there to hear it... then no sound is formed. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:13 pm
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcrab
Personally I don't care too much for the armor, but I like the goddess thing. <3

And eeks ;-;
If CJ added a "discuss such and such" to the bottom of the first post it would definately be able to stay though <3
Just let him know whenever he gets online to do that and we're golden <3

also...is there a nickname I can call you? your username is interesting to type up xd sweatdrop
XD Same here. :] I've always loved the angelic items, so some of the poses of the goddess one fit with my other items. <3

Oh, JC has held other giveaways in the guild before and we sort of let them slide. <.< >.> JC and 'and then some' are the same person, so JC is the co-onwer of the guild. ^^

Umm~ I'll answer to pretty much anything. I know it's not the easiest to type up.. or pronounce. I took it out, but for a looong time I had "Call me Cabbi" in my sig. So.. you can call me Cabbi.. or anything else. XD; Just as long as they're nice names. ;]

I dunno I just think it looks interesting.
I'm not on sides for the demonic or angelic items because I like them both generally. <3

K, Cabbi it is whee

DismalFate

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:13 pm
Yesyes, I believe you've done a good job with coming up with things to post. :3  
DismalFate generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 25!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:15 pm
sdrawkcab
And, forgive me since it's been a while since I've studied sound waves, but I believe the falling tree won't make a sound. Yes, sound waves are produced, but if nothing is there to hear it... then no sound is formed. ^^

In conceivable!
Sound waves are produced even when someone isn't there.
Birds singing is a sound that's produced even when you're not there to hear it.

DismalFate

DismalFate generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 1!

DismalFate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:17 pm
sdrawkcab

lol why thank you xd
Have you been reading all my posts? xd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:18 pm
DismalFate
sdrawkcab

I'm not on sides for the demonic or angelic items because I like them both generally. <3

K, Cabbi it is whee
It's definitely detailed. @.@
Oh, I generally like them both too. When I started Gaia, I would collect the angelic items. My bro would collect the demonic ones so that we could have a complete collection. It's sort of stuck with me.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I'll ask JC to add a discussion tag at the bottom of the first post. n.n

^___^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:20 pm
DismalFate
sdrawkcab

In conceivable!
Sound waves are produced even when someone isn't there.
Birds singing is a sound that's produced even when you're not there to hear it.
Right, I agreed that sound waves are produced. A sound isn't, however since that's our interpretation of the sound waves. Grr, I'm forgetting the terminology because it's been so long, but I definitely sat through a lecture on this once. XD;
Of course, my memory could also be failing... so I'm going to look this up. Somehow. Because now I want to know. >3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:23 pm
DismalFate
sdrawkcab

lol why thank you xd
You're welcome oh Talkative One.
Indeed I have. Well, sort of. (Indeed has been my word of the week. <.< >.>) It's more of a "skim." I skim pretty much most all of the posts made in the guild just to make sure things are running smoothly and such.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

DismalFate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:24 pm
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcab

K, Cabbi it is whee
It's definitely detailed. @.@
Oh, I generally like them both too. When I started Gaia, I would collect the angelic items. My bro would collect the demonic ones so that we could have a complete collection. It's sort of stuck with me.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I'll ask JC to add a discussion tag at the bottom of the first post. n.n

^___^

Yeah, which is good. But simplicity is nice too <3 whee

I originally collected nothing but red and black items. That's just how it went with me. Now that I started over though, I'm just getting general colors and staying away from items I can't afford sweatdrop

xd

lol did you really sit through a lechture on that?

lol xd have fun looking up my randomness xd sweatdrop

DismalFate generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 34!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:27 pm
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcab

lol why thank you xd
You're welcome oh Talkative One.
Indeed I have. Well, sort of. (Indeed has been my word of the week. <.< >.>) It's more of a "skim." I skim pretty much most all of the posts made in the guild just to make sure things are running smoothly and such.

lol nice xd
I've been saying "silly" a lot lately.

nice <3 xd
didja like my lil ghost and bike stuff? xd

DismalFate

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:32 pm
Quote:
Perhaps the most important topic the riddle offers is the division between perception of an object and how an object really is. If the tree exists outside of perception, and it exists predictably outside of perception (common sense grants us both of these), then it will produce sound waves. However, these sound waves will not actually sound like anything. Sound as it is mechanically understood will occur, but sound as it is understood by sensation will not occur.

XD I found this explanation somewhere. I'm not satisfied with it, but the last couple statements are what I'm trying to say. Although it would sound much better if I remembered the definitions to go along with it~  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff