Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Artists of the AAG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:30 pm
What's sad is I have all the programs to do that type of thing, I just don't know how to do it~ *lame*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:38 pm
Dariram
What's sad is I have all the programs to do that type of thing, I just don't know how to do it~ *lame*

That reminds me xp I'm suppose to be going out to get Adobe Photoshopey thingy from my dad...Gotta rememeber to get him to go get it for me 3nodding

violet faerie

CoolAnimeChick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:41 pm
hey chibi can u draw me art??

Can you make mine looking happy. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:58 pm
violet_faerie
Dariram

That reminds me xp I'm suppose to be going out to get Adobe Photoshopey thingy from my dad...Gotta rememeber to get him to go get it for me 3nodding
Dude! Adobe Photoshop is so much fun! I love making layouts and stuff with it! XD  

Dariram
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:06 am
Azzy-sama could ALWAYS use some fanart of him. =3 He should start a gallery of all the fanart of him he has. He could be all Narcissistic about it. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:13 am
Hey, weren't you going to post your comic thing?  

Dariram
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:17 am
Dariram
Hey, weren't you going to post your comic thing?
Already done. 3nodding On the Picture thread. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:30 pm
MadAzrael
Azzy-sama could ALWAYS use some fanart of him. =3 He should start a gallery of all the fanart of him he has. He could be all Narcissistic about it. XD
and we would all stasre at it for days and days?  

Dariram
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:22 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
and we would all stasre at it for days and days?
Well... I would. xd Still, Azzy-sama could use more fanart of him. xd He already has a few pieces. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:22 pm
art yes.... i suck at art.. so sue me  

Niwozawa Magensie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:51 pm
Well, you all know what I do. xd You've seen my bumps and banners, and more recently that funneh little comic in the picture thread. xd Check page 90. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:47 pm
Chibi's back...But I didn't finish much art because:

1. I'm lazy.
2. Not enough time with the zillion hours of practicing all day...
3. I'm not motivated enough. XD;;
4. I'm getting distracted.

Although, I think it's mostly number one. v___v

After I finish the people I promised, I will no longer be doing free art because I'm making a shop. Why? To get gold for sealed. They're basically all I buy...XD;;

Azzy and Wyrn; Paint's not a bad program. Actually, I prefer it over Paint Shop Pro. Photoshop is the best, but It's so freaking expensive. XO;;

Paint takes a while because you create it pixel by pixel, but once your done, the clean and sharpness of the edit are unrivaled by any other program. Mine aren't the best, but you know. If you practice a ton, you'll have the best edits ever! =D

I think most of you have seen my museum before, but if you haven't, here's the link. X3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=278118

I gotta remake some of those. X____x

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:48 am
Chibi-chan is awesome at doing that!~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:34 pm
Dariram
Chibi-chan is awesome at doing that!~
Yesh. xd Compared to that quality of work, Azzy-sama ish a shameful n00b. sweatdrop Well, he did pretty gewd considering all he had to edit out were the eyes. xd Page 90 of the pic thread, Chibi. xd Tis teh funneh. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:55 pm
eek WOW! that all i can sau chibi chan! eek  
Non-Anime Related