Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
The Thread of Bishounen. <3 [7 bishies added, see pg. 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My bishie pwns your bishie.
  Heck yeah.
  GOLD!1!1!!1!11!!
View Results

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:34 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
-Ahem-

-Pokes title-

Jade CURTISS.
x.x;;
Ss? What is he, a snake?

>/ Gimme a break. I thought she typoed. Oi.

lol! Naw he is very much human ^_^ Looks like Gome' needs a hug *hugs her*
*hugged* sweatdrop Thanks.

I meant no offense by that statement, but it doesn't seem you took any. So s'all good.

I was also finally getting back at her for saying Zelos looked gay before she even touched Tales of Symphonia. And seeing as how I haven't touched Tales of the Abyss /yet/, it's fair game.

lol naw! I actually giggled when you said that ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:35 pm
Sangome likes to pick on yuure lately, you'd do the same if i spelt something wrong. gonk

-Hugs her too-

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:36 pm
gonk

I feel bad enough already, yeesh. ;-;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:53 pm
I wants a Jade plushie crying  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:32 pm
I want Hohenheim and Rubedo plushies. =(  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:48 pm
OMIGODSQUEEI<3U!!!!!!!!!1!!111!

Waaaaaaaaitttt....

I don't remember that in the Defender's guild thingy of Ash's daddy. *goes to check again*

Wait, nevermind.

Ooooh...
Although I don't like mentioning (I'm sure you've ALL notice how emo-y I get whenever I mention it), in the Special manga, he's of Viridian city (of course, Blackthorn wasn't around then), and wants to get rid of all the humans because they polluted the pokemon world (Le gasp!)! Of course, it's another case/cliche of "doing bad things for good causes".

this is Melody Hikari, over and out. (xD)

--------
PS. I want a Lance plushie.  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:36 pm
gonk I can't seem to find any Jade plushies online cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:41 pm
XD I just realized last night that I've had a Jade picture for almost a month now and didn't even realize it.

The back cover of the Tales of Legendia instruction booklet has the cast of the main party member characters in Tales of Phantasia (I think), Tales of Destiny (again, I think), Tales of Legendia and Tales of the Abyss. Needless to say, Jade is with the Abyss people.

And Jade is rather cute looking.

I was however upset with the fact that they had no Tales of Symphonia characters on the cover. I WANT MAH ZELOS DANGIT. scream cry

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:26 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
XD I just realized last night that I've had a Jade picture for almost a month now and didn't even realize it.

The back cover of the Tales of Legendia instruction booklet has the cast of the main party member characters in Tales of Phantasia (I think), Tales of Destiny (again, I think), Tales of Legendia and Tales of the Abyss. Needless to say, Jade is with the Abyss people.

I was however upset with the fact that they had no Tales of Symphonia characters on the cover. I WANT MAH ZELOS DANGIT. scream cry

XD sweet ^_^ I need to get the rest of the Tales series!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:44 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]

So do I. xD

I need Abyss most of all right now, though. I still kick myself for not buying it and buying Okami instead...and the freakin' memory card is supposedly corrupted when I try to save. Which it isn't.

Anyway, I'm a gonna go add Rubedo now.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:12 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]

So do I. xD

I need Abyss most of all right now, though. I still kick myself for not buying it and buying Okami instead...and the freakin' memory card is supposedly corrupted when I try to save. Which it isn't.

Anyway, I'm a gonna go add Rubedo now.

I never played Okami. I remember one time my memory chip went loco with FF9 one time when I tried to save saying it was currupted so I had to start over XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:40 pm
>.<

Meow
I want to add Gailardia when i gets home.
OOH OOH! AND JOACHIM!

The Master uses Thread

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Joachim Armster (Say Yo-ah-heem)
Series: Castlevania : Lament of innocence
Species: Reverted Vampire
Weapon (if any): 5 black swords that revovle around his body.
Power (if any): He has a series of dark magic attacks that do massive damage.
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any): N/A
Background: Was once human until Walter reverted him into a vampire for his undead army. Joachim revolted and Walter cut him down and locked him in the castle's sewers (Dark palace of waterfalls). He hates walter and plots to kill him once and for all.
Other: N/A

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Gai (Gailardia) Cecil
Series: Tales of the Abyss
Species: Human
Weapon (if any): A sword
Power (if any): He uses the fifth fonon mostly.
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any): Jade Curtiss (Obviously. XD)
Background: Was a nobel back in Hod before it was destroyed. lsot his memory after it was invaded by Duke Fon Fabre (Luke's dad) and turned into the servant of the duke's residence in Baticul. Once plotted with Van to kill the Fon Fabre's. Guy is a servant in the Fabre household. He was first taken on as a babysitter, and ever since then, Guy has been like both a brother and a parent to the palace-bound Luke.
Other: He has MAJOR girl phobia. XDD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:32 pm
Quote:
Jade Curtiss (Obviously. XD)

...I mean related by blood. Such as siblings, cousin, etc. After looking through his profile, there is no mention of him being blood related to Jade. I don't mean realted as in from the same game or anime, I mean actual family.

Example: Both Hohenheim and Edward have each other mentioned in their profile, since Edward is the blood son of Hohenheim.

Heck, even adopted members, too.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:50 pm
HOKAY, I just added alot of bishounen. Here's who I added:

-Joachim Armster
-Gai Cecil
-Gaignun Kukai, Jr./Rubedo
-chaos/Yeshua
-Zelos Wilder
-Sephiroth
-Sora

Anyone got anymore? o: Come on, hop to it! I know there's gotta be more.

~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff