Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:58 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry
[ERROR] Equation does not compute.

Suggestion: Try flipping the sign.

User Image Oh go die, you nerd.

Says the girl who wanted that That's How I Roll shirt...
'Kay, now I'm spamming.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:01 pm
Destry
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry
[ERROR] Equation does not compute.

Suggestion: Try flipping the sign.

User Image Oh go die, you nerd.

Says the girl who wanted that That's How I Roll shirt...
'Kay, now I'm spamming.

User Image Oh, stfu.

Yeah. Let's take this outside to the thread where I'm hating on you.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:10 am
Username/Name: Zieg_Tonanami/bobby
Which .hack games have you played: all
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): all
Who's your favorite character and why: tsukasa for she reminds me of myself, a person who everyone wants to help, but doesnt want help  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:48 am
Username/Name: starmist100 (AKA: Amy-san)

Which .hack games have you played: None, but I want to... cry

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//SIGN, .hack//Legend of the Twiligt (Manga and anime), .hack//ROOTS, .hack//LIMINALITY

Who's your favorite character and why: Uh, I like Mireille the best because she reminds me of myself when I play videogames... 3nodding RARE ITEMS HERE I COME! mrgreen  

starmist100

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:09 pm
starmist100
Uh, I like Mireille the best because she reminds me of myself when I play videogames... 3nodding RARE ITEMS HERE I COME! mrgreen

Hee, Mireille is such a cutie. But rare item hunting ftw. That's one of the most fun parts!

Aw, you should really play the games! ^_^ It also helps bring the series together. There's some holes if you've watched all the anime and haven't touched the games. 'Sides, you'll like them, I'm sure of it. Rare items to collect. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:09 pm
Username/Name: Tsuyuna
Which .hack games have you played: None, but I am hoping I can borrow some from my friends to play biggrin (videogame addict xd ! ).
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Most of 'em, including the written novels. Just need to finish AI buster... sweatdrop
Who's your favorite character and why: Jeez, that's a toughie sad ...but I 'd guess it would be Ouka, 'cause she's a wolf xd ! Wolves are cool. That and the fact that she really doesn't seem to care what anybody else thinks of her, she just does what she does 3nodding .

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SilentShadow43

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:54 pm
Username/Name: TheSilentShadow(or just Shadow) AKA Bill
Which .hack series have you played: .hack//Infection/Mutation(cant find the other two><) .hack//GU The Rebirth
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Watched .hack//Sign and .hack//ROOTS, Read .hack//Legand of the Twilight Bracelet
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo because he takes bull from noone and Piros III because he's the best kind of hero ond has an awsome theme song.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:59 pm
TheSilentShadow
Which .hack series have you played: .hack//Infection/Mutation(cant find the other two><) .hack//GU The Rebirth
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Watched .hack//Sign and .hack//ROOTS, Read .hack//Legand of the Twilight Bracelet
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo because he takes bull from noone and Piros III because he's the best kind of hero ond has an awsome theme song.

You're like the first person I've seen who likes Piros. I like Piros. Sure he's annoying, but he's nice and he likes to help.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:42 pm
XxGrieverxX
TheSilentShadow

You're like the first person I've seen who likes Piros. I like Piros. Sure he's annoying, but he's nice and he likes to help.

I always thought he was funny, but annoying. Since G.U., though, I like him a lot more. I like having him on my team when I can. <3 And 'sides, the waiting for Tri-Edge thing was so funny. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:45 pm
Username/Name: Moriko Doubutsu -bunni- (just call me bunni though ^-^)
Which .hack games have you played: so far only G.U because I just got my PS2, but I am working on getting the others
Which series have you seen/read: Limintallity, Sign (first 15 episodes or so), Legend of the Twilight (anime and manga), Another Birth (first 2 books so far), AI Buster 2 (I am starting roots soon also)
Who's your favorite character and why: Hokuto, because I loved how she kept it a mystery that she was no noob, but a famous web poet. Plus I thought her character design was uber kawaii! ^_^  

Mochigo

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:53 pm
Moriko Doubutsu -bunni-
Username/Name: Moriko Doubutsu -bunni- (just call me bunni though ^-^)
Which .hack games have you played: so far only G.U because I just got my PS2, but I am working on getting the others
Which series have you seen/read: Limintallity, Sign (first 15 episodes or so), Legend of the Twilight (anime and manga), Another Birth (first 2 books so far), AI Buster 2 (I am starting roots soon also)
Who's your favorite character and why: Hokuto, because I loved how she kept it a mystery that she was no noob, but a famous web poet. Plus I thought her character design was uber kawaii! ^_^

I totally agree. Hokuto is awesome. <3 Most people don't think about AI Buster, but it's a good book (well... series, kind of?).

Aw, you haven't played the first four games? Do it when you can! They're a lot of fun. It's a bit different from G.U., but Piros is still in it if you like him... XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Yeah, definatly! I am a little past the point where you meet him, and I was laughing so hard during that movie sequence!  

Mochigo

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:03 pm
Moriko Doubutsu -bunni-
Yeah, definatly! I am a little past the point where you meet him, and I was laughing so hard during that movie sequence!
Isn't he funny? XD It gets better. But I forgot to say welcome to the guild! So welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:15 pm
Username/Name: Waterangel_16
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//infection-quarentine--.hack//G.U. Vol. 1//Rebirth (but I havn't beaten it yet)
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//SIGN -- .hack//liminality1-4
Who's your favorite character and why: Subaru & Terijima they are both sweet yet strong and their both heavyaxemen  

Waterangel_16

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:33 pm
Destry
Isn't he funny? XD It gets better. But I forgot to say welcome to the guild! So welcome!

Thanks for that mrgreen ! Bein' a member here is C-O-O-L. Just like the .//Hack series xd !!!  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff