Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [4]~ Arenas ~ O w O
funniest joke arena *Finally open* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote now GOOD LUCK!!!
  BIGMAN222
  THE 90S WERE GOOD TO ME
  ISAIAH1994
  LADY NAoMI
  TURTLEPOWER101
  MOONLIGHT_FLOW3R
  RESON
  AZNPLAYER4
  JODEI
  CAZYBEAUTY
View Results

Jodei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:45 am
Sry sry, here's another XD (I've got too much jokes to share)

One Early morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up.

MOM : "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school."

SON : "But why, Mama? I don't want to go to school."

MOM : "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school."

SON : "One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me."

MOM : "Oh! that's not a reason. Come on, you have to go to school."

SON : "Give me two good reasons WHY I should go to school?"

MOM : "One, you are FORTY-FIVE years old and should understand your responsibilities.
Two, you are the PRINCIPAL of the school..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:51 am
Alright, this is the last one from me for today. I'll be posting more next time XD

Once there was a millionaire, who collected live alligators. He kept them in the pool in back of his mansion. The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who was single.

One day, the millionaire decides to throw a huge party, and during the party he announces, "My dear guests, I have a proposition to every man here. I will give one million dollars, or my daughter, to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators and emerge unharmed!" As soon as he finished his last word, there was the sound of a large splash in the pool. The guy in the pool was swimming with all his might, and the crowd began to cheer him on. Finally, he made it to the other side of the pool unharmed.

The millionaire was impressed. He said, "That was incredible! Fantastic! I didn't think it could be done! Well, I must keep my end of the bargain. Do you want my daughter or the one million dollars?" The guy catches his breath, then says, "Listen, I don't want your money! And I don't want your daughter! I want the a*****e who pushed me in the pool!"

Just in case, There are a few of mine above this post in page 2 XD  

Jodei

the king of qatar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:34 pm
heart for bigman222 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:29 am
Hello , want to enter and here is my joke :
A blond girl and a brunette were caught by a group of cannibals. They tied the two girls up and just wanted to eat them when they started to beg for their life.The cannibales gave them a last chance and told the two girls: Each of you must bring 100 fruits from these island until tomorrow .
The brunette was the first. She came back with 100 rowanberries. The king of the cannibales told her : If you succeed in putting all these berries into your a** without laughing ! you will be free. The brunette kept cool until berry number 99 when suddenly laughed out loudly. The cannibale told her : Well , I am sorry but you have lost your chance . I have to eat you now. But tell me , why did you laugh while beeing so near to freedom?
Brunette: Look xD There is the blond girl with 100 coconuts xD

I really like this joke , although I think it is a bit offensive ^^  

DaLiLNicki

supergalkate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:32 pm
Though It's too late, I have one:

a brunette, a red head, and a blonde rob a bank, while running away from the police they run into an alley and find that its a dead end, while to hide from the police the brunette jumps into a box, the redhead jumps into a trashcan, and the blonde jumps into a potato sack, when the police reach the alley they look around and kick the box so the brunette goes "woof" and they think its a dog and move on, then they kick the trash can and the redhead goes "meow" and they think its a cat and move on, then they kick the potato sack and the blonde goes "POOOTAAAATOOOO"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:20 pm
Jodei makes me rofl  

-Shuuhei Hisagi-

_Ma0u_

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:34 pm
xX Hisagi Shuhei Xx
Jodei makes me rofl

yeps, theres a lot of entry and all of them are funny,

but most of all jodei makes me laugh too, biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:59 am
rofl  

Mahalel

Carrie aka The Honeybuns

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:31 am
good luck all^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:33 am
i have to say joseis jokes are funny - but arent they like 50 jokes??? xd  

JagraXen

Carrie aka The Honeybuns

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:04 pm
go Jodei!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:02 am
leukocyte1994
This Is My Joke

90% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch & Hollister said it wasn't cool to breathe. if you are the 8% who would be laughing, then i give you credit smile and sorry to those 2% who died laughing from reading this.

wtf???

@ all other ppl who said jokes: lmfao rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

sparks166

sparks166

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:17 am
eventho its too late and similar to someone elses here i go:

there are 3 guys and they are traveling through indian tartory when they get cought they beg for theyre lifes. the cheif says "ok but you must get 10 fruit". the first guy grabs berrys then the cheif says put them in your butt with out yelling. hey yells at nuber 8 so they chop off hes head. the next guy grabs apples and gets to #9. then the second guy is in heven with the first and he starts laughing the first guy says "dude why are you laughing?were dead!" then the second guy says "look wat the other guy got!" and the third guy was holding pineapples.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:08 am
cool!!!><  

_xXxX0010xX

sparks166

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:56 pm
wweeeeeeeeeeee  
[4]~ Arenas ~ O w O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers