Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read...
  The Rules?
View Results

crisglover16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:30 pm
Nero Lazer Android
It's true. 200 Gold is very easy to get. There are numerous ways to get gold fast, but I'll list some of the easiest ways:

1) post in the forums
2) comment in profiles
3) comment in journals
4) answer polls in threads
5) answer PMs
6) Daily Chance

There's a bonus in 1-5 if you do it the first time in one day. Daily Chance, however, is once, every main Gaian page, per day. If you follow those six, simple steps, you'll be able to get 200 Gold in under a day (depending on what time it it).

7) puzzles  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:37 pm
if u said play games, then puzzles r the only way in games  

crisglover16

iZazzleFrazzle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:09 am
why would someone pay 200g a month if the subforums only cost 2.5k if someone buys a subforum the shouldnt have to pay a constant rate of 200g, the should stop paying for the forum after 2.5k and still be able to keep it, and again....what is this guild about?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:15 am
uhhh... i have a question... Is this guild about economy and money. and buying and selling. i couldn't find this information on your home page.  

Cayman192

Inusicura

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:12 pm
this guild is rediculous, as if i would give any of my money to you ppl. smaller guilds are the best every one. the relationships between each and every guild member are bigger and people have a reason to come back to the guild every day and talk. this is a rediculous guild focused on the point of making everyone happy, the very size of it explains that there is no way to bond with all of your guild members here, its as if numbers are power which isnt all true, but i must say the moderators do know what they are to talking about to the extent to make the guild members be quiet and stop asking questings, good job guys 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:32 pm
how about make a recycle bin forum so we could dispose some unused forum 3nodding  

ThE rEd BuTtErFlY nOrA

Mechajaclan X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:51 pm
Graceful Nora
how about make a recycle bin forum so we could dispose some unused forum 3nodding

Where do I remember you from...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:34 pm
Nero Lazer Android
Technically, subforums are sorta like mini-guilds. You just gotta pick a subforum (or subforums, even the main thread) and either stay there, or find another subforum here.

Edit: Man! Jackalope and engineer-of doom, we all have weird timing. I think that great minds think alike! lol
Great minds think for themselves 3nodding  

Old Ducky

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:28 am
How do you rent a forum?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:18 am
i'm new here thanks for letting me join the guild  

kingpopular--

Aresultra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:45 pm
I read everyones post on the front page and not sure if this was suggested but: if you press and hold CTRL then press F something will pop up(EI users: in middle of page, for FF users: at bottom of page) and you can type in a key word for what sub forum your looking for, hit next, and if your key word matches anything in the guild it will go there! Keep hitting next to go to more options!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:28 pm
I saw some guild with 301 subforums-except all the members we're complaining in the guild XD And you could title empty subs nothing so that it's easier on the eyes.  

Radimir

eevee-chan

Dangerous Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:44 pm
iZazzleFrazzle
why would someone pay 200g a month if the subforums only cost 2.5k if someone buys a subforum the shouldnt have to pay a constant rate of 200g, the should stop paying for the forum after 2.5k and still be able to keep it, and again....what is this guild about?!?!

The reason they are for 200 is because most people come and go and don’t keep subforums for too long. If you paid the 2.5 you might not want to keep it forever and there for you wasted money anyway. So it kind of depends. Plus for some its easier to get 200g vs 2.5K
When you do the math it would take 10 months to get to the 2.5K i'm not sure how long some of the subforums have been around but I don't know if many have been around for 12 1/2 months.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:29 am

Some people go in specifically for short term usage of subforums too, they don't intend to use it "forever." Plus, this is just like renting anything else in the real world. Is there anything wrong with a car dealer only renting and refusing to permanently sell some or all of their cars? People know going in that the deal is for a set fee as long as you rent no matter how short or long you my choose to use and continue renting that car.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

Xx Little-Navii xX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:06 am
heya i just wanna say thanks for inviting to me to your gulids ^^  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items