Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:31 pm
lmm7777
Link_saves_the_day
`PrimeRib
Link_saves_the_day
`PrimeRib
Link_saves_the_day

weed day?
I ROCK!?!! WOOO! xd you my friend rock

Are you in high school?

Indeed. =) why?

Because then 4:20 is a big deal. xDD

Oh, lol! I was confused..

What's Weed Day?

April 20th is weed day. It's a day to celebrate weed, I guess. xDD It pretty much explains why everyone will be wearing green to your school on April 20th.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:32 pm
` Smoothe Operaturr.
♥ I walked past my grave in the dark tonight...

Hey.

I'm ` Smoothe Operaturr mand I was asked to join this guild by `PrimeRib. And, I'm female. : ]
My favourite songs are Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks, Camisado, Time to Dance and Build God, Then We'll Talk. Because they all PWN.
I saw Panic! live in Concert last year and thought that they were absolutely AMAZING. Everything was just perfect.
I also like to read, listen to music and I'm currently learning how to play guitar.
No, I'm not I squeemy fan-girl. I despise them. I don't see any members of Panic! in that light. I idolise and respect them, talent-wise.

Umm...I don't know what else to write so I guess you'll find out more about be as time passes.

Laters.

- ` Smoothe Operaturr.

...Saw the stone and the note you left for me. ♥

Helloooo. Welcome to the guild. <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

Bubbleducci

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:14 pm
`PrimeRib
Dimitri Lambrecht
surprised

Do I really have to introduce myself?

I mean, I don't think I'm gonna be very popular in this guild, Ribbie. >o>

You're one of the most important people in the guild to me, IshIsh. Introduce yourself! This isn't a popularity contest.

It isn't?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:36 pm
Dimitri Lambrecht
`PrimeRib
Dimitri Lambrecht
surprised

You're one of the most important people in the guild to me, IshIsh. Introduce yourself! This isn't a popularity contest.

It isn't?

Far from it. talk2hand

Everyone knows who would win that anyways. cool
HA. Just playing.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Bubbleducci

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:27 pm
`PrimeRib
Dimitri Lambrecht
`PrimeRib
Dimitri Lambrecht
surprised

It isn't?

Far from it. talk2hand

HA. Just playing.

Yes, yes...

ThatLink guy seems pretty tricky, and way popular. O:!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:29 pm
Dimitri Lambrecht
`PrimeRib
Dimitri Lambrecht
`PrimeRib
Dimitri Lambrecht
surprised

It isn't?

Far from it. talk2hand

HA. Just playing.

Yes, yes...

ThatLink guy seems pretty tricky, and way popular. O:!

Oh, right, thanks. x[
Just kiddin'.

lucyVUITTON

Bubbleducci

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:35 pm
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht
`PrimeRib
Dimitri Lambrecht
`PrimeRib
Dimitri Lambrecht
surprised

It isn't?

Far from it. talk2hand

HA. Just playing.

Yes, yes...

That Link guy seems pretty tricky, and way popular. O:!

Oh, right, thanks. x[
Just kiddin'.

What I meant to say was thathe was dashing, and I'd love his autograph? :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:38 pm
Dimitri Lambrecht
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht
`PrimeRib
Dimitri Lambrecht

It isn't?

Far from it. talk2hand

HA. Just playing.

Yes, yes...

Oh, right, thanks. x[
Just kiddin'.

What I meant to say was thathe was dashing, and I'd love his autograph? :3

._. At first it was a joke.
Now I'm really jealous! D:
I'm jealous easily, though. :3

lucyVUITTON

Bubbleducci

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:42 pm
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht
`PrimeRib
Dimitri Lambrecht

It isn't?

Far from it. talk2hand

HA. Just playing.

Yes, yes...

Oh, right, thanks. x[
Just kiddin'.

What I meant to say was that he was dashing, and I'd love his autograph? :3

xD
Sorry, sorry~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:43 pm
Dimitri Lambrecht
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht

Yes, yes...

Oh, right, thanks. x[
Just kiddin'.

xD
Sorry, sorry~

I'm jealous of everything~!
Even my friends, though I've learned to live with it and not let it ruin my life or anything.
:3

lucyVUITTON

Bubbleducci

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:54 pm
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht

Yes, yes...

Oh, right, thanks. x[
Just kiddin'.

xD
Sorry, sorry~

Even my friends, though I've learned to live with it and not let it ruin my life or anything.

That sounds rough, though.
o-o

How do you deal with being jealous so much? D:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:56 pm
Dimitri Lambrecht
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht
lmm7777
Dimitri Lambrecht

xD
Sorry, sorry~

That sounds rough, though.
o-o

How do you deal with being jealous so much? D:

Meh, I just learn to deal with it, I guess.
x3; I've learned to deal with it at an early age, too. I guess I'm lucky, then. <3

lucyVUITTON

tasteLORRAINEbow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:58 pm
Hi. I'm Lorraine. I don't care what you call me. Lor, LoLo, CheeseNachos, whatever floats your boat. Yes Lorraine is my real name. I'm 13. Yes 13, not a teenie thank you. From California.

I have like no idea how long I've been a lover of panic! at the disco. Probably since earlyish 2006? I'm guessing haha.

I came across the album when I was walking up and down a record store one day. The cover had gotten my attention and I was like..eh what the hell I need some new music anyways. So bought it..and LOVED it. The only time I saw P!ATD live has to be December 5th.

My favorite song of their's has to be Nails For Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks. I like it because it has a mention of hospice homes. And the fact that Ryan's dad died makes me sympathetic. My mother died about a year and something ago. I was 11. (turned thirteen yesterday). Yeah I always love songs that have sentimental value.

Random crap about me = I'm an egotistical jerk lol, I like talking, I hate stupid people, I'm kinda mature for my age I've been told...it's probably because of losing my mom to cancer, I like a lot of music ( whatever I feel like listening too ), and... I don't give a fartknocker what you say razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:04 pm
LorLovesPanic
Hi. I'm Lorraine. I don't care what you call me. Lor, LoLo, CheeseNachos, whatever floats your boat. Yes Lorraine is my real name. I'm 13. Yes 13, not a teenie thank you. From California.

I have like no idea how long I've been a lover of panic! at the disco. Probably since earlyish 2006? I'm guessing haha.

I came across the album when I was walking up and down a record store one day. The cover had gotten my attention and I was like..eh what the hell I need some new music anyways. So bought it..and LOVED it. The only time I saw P!ATD live has to be December 5th.

My favorite song of their's has to be Nails For Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks. I like it because it has a mention of hospice homes. And the fact that Ryan's dad died makes me sympathetic. My mother died about a year and something ago. I was 11. (turned thirteen yesterday). Yeah I always love songs that have sentimental value.

Random crap about me = I'm an egotistical jerk lol, I like talking, I hate stupid people, I'm kinda mature for my age I've been told...it's probably because of losing my mom to cancer, I like a lot of music ( whatever I feel like listening too ), and... I don't give a fartknocker what you say razz

I'm twelve, so you're a year older than me. Hah. I turn thirteen in July, though. <3

:/ Yeah, how mature. "Fartknocker"... you are just so mature, aren't you?

Yes, I do have a crappy attitude. : D I'm not in a very good mood currently, since I never am when I'm trying to write. I love writing, but... I just getting pissed off at the littlest things that annoy me.

Okay, I've been called mature for my age, too. Most people I meet think I'm at leats fourteen, and I have the reading level of 12.9+ and the writing level on 11.3 or so.

I'm an egoist, too, Lor. So haaa. <3

I'm not in that good of a mood, so before I say anything else that might remotely piss someone off, I'm shutting up.

lucyVUITTON

tasteLORRAINEbow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:15 pm
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic

I'm twelve, so you're a year older than me. Hah. I turn thirteen in July, though. <3

:/ Yeah, how mature. "Fartknocker"... you are just so mature, aren't you?

Yes, I do have a crappy attitude. : D I'm not in a very good mood currently, since I never am when I'm trying to write. I love writing, but... I just getting pissed off at the littlest things that annoy me.

Okay, I've been called mature for my age, too. Most people I meet think I'm at leats fourteen, and I have the reading level of 12.9+ and the writing level on 11.3 or so.

I'm an egoist, too, Lor. So haaa. <3

I'm not in that good of a mood, so before I say anything else that might remotely piss someone off, I'm shutting up.
Lol I'm not that mature. That's just what I'm told usually. Its weird. :/ My friends think I act like a 5 year old. Haha.

Go Ego-ists biggrin because we're just that damn awesome.

Yeah I have that alot. I had to do my stupid dragon project STUPID DRAGONS...and I had to like draw and stuff...It was so stupid. I wrote my stupid poems and just gave my project to my friend and she drew stuff for me. i was to lazy to do it.

If your not in a good mood definitely message me lol. I like to talk to pissed off people (Dunno why) Or just message. I'll talk to like almost anyone.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff