Reply Role Play
~In The Darkness~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:15 am
Shinta looked around "We'll leave this room for now. Besides it's about dinner time." He smiled at Millia. "Emma your coming too. It is going to be your job to watch over this girl. If anything weird should happen while I'm busy make sure you come and tell me." The spirit Emma nodded her head. Shinta started towards the door with Millia's hand still in his. Emma followed close behind.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:15 pm
Lilith sighed as the figured disappeared. "Well that was fun.." Turning, Lilith headed back the way she came. Keeping her gaze on the floor, she didn't really see Shinta and Millia until she until bumped into Shinta's back. Stepping back a bit, she shook her head and walked around them.  

Alrightey

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:13 pm
Millia's hand tightened on Shinta's as she noticed to girl. 'Please don't be another evil spirit!' she thought, but soon realized it was just another ordinary person. She relaxed her grip, slightly embarassed. With her cheeks still a bright red, she smiled warmly at the new girl. Millia noticed that she did not recognize the girl, but that wasn't a surprise. Millia didn't usually socialize much with anyone because of her secrets and all. 'Was she even a student from her class?' she wondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:59 am
Shinta looked at the other girl. 'how did you get in here? This room if off limits to guests. Only me and the crew are allowed in here." Shinta walked over to the door and tried to pull it open. 'damnit all. That spirit must have sealed us in here.' he thought to himself. He looked back Millia and then to the other girl. Shinta sighed a bit "We're stuck in here until I can find a way to get Takar to come up and force the door open." He let go of Millia's hand and walked across the room to a window. He opened the window and looked out it. "Ok Taru come here." The small winged creature flew over to him adn landed on his shoulder. "Fly down and go find Takar. Bring him back up here and then I'll tell him the rest through the door." The creature nodded and took off through the window.

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:19 am
color=darkgreen]Lilith walked over to the door and grabbed the knob. It burned her hand and she pulled it back quickly, but didn't show any signs of pain. Reaching out, she touched it again. Once more it burned her and she dropped her hand to the side and just stood, staring at the door.

[EDIT]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:24 pm
Millia looked at the hand that Shinta had been holding, suddenly feeling vulnerable without his warmth. She looked at the symbol that was on it, the blood slightly brushed off in areas. "What is Takar?" she asked curiously.  

Fire211

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:54 am
Shinta looked at Millia "Takar is the handyman here. He's about twice my size and can easily find away to get us out of here. Don't worry he's really nice and I trust him with my life." He smiled hoping it would help comfort Millia and the other girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:22 am
Millia nodded and looked around the room as she waited. She started to bite her nails impatiently, not wanting to stay in this room any longer than she had to.  

Fire211

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:21 pm
Lilith didn't hear the other guy's words. She ws too busy touching the door over and over again. Eventually she left her hand on there and when she pulled it back, her palm was burned raw. Pain shot through it and she just looked at her hand blankly. She looked at the door. "Someone's outside..." Her voice was soft, innocent sounding.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:29 pm
Millia was once again in her own world. She was thinking about how this was the most human contact she'd had in a while. 'Why do you always push people away?' she thought. Then her mind wandered to her secret. 'That's why.' she thought and then was awakened by the other girl's voice. Millia stared at the girl strangely. "You realize that it's going to keep hurting your hand, don't you? Why do you keep touching it?" she asked perplexed.  

Fire211

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:14 pm
Lilith looked at her hand as if she was entranced by it. "Hurt myself?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:50 am
Millia stared at the girl and scooted away. She walked to the window to look outside. Millia lifted her hand and started to make pictures with her finger on the window.  

Fire211

Alrightey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Lilith sat in front of the door and stared blankly at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:00 pm
((Shinta told me to tell you guys that he's going to be away from a while so don't worry he didn't forget about you and BTW I'm his little sister Eiri.))

Eiri Tasua

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:22 pm
Eiri Tasua
((Shinta told me to tell you guys that he's going to be away from a while so don't worry he didn't forget about you and BTW I'm his little sister Eiri.))
((what if we wanted to join the RP,do we just wait until he comes back?))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff