Total Votes : 76

M P H
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:54 pm
*Does a little baby mule-y mule dance.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:55 pm
CrinkledStraw
Grand Marshal Pwnerer
=/ Captain our Warp Drive is out. It'll take a week to fix.

BLOODY 'ELL!

*Smacks captain's chair and pouts.*

So we'll be stuck in this Godforsaken patch of space for a week?
I'll try to have the Warp Engines fixed in a day. wink Do you like Star Trek?  

Grand Marshal Pwnerer

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:59 pm
Grand Marshal Pwnerer
CrinkledStraw
Grand Marshal Pwnerer

BLOODY 'ELL!

That's better.

I've watched it, I'm not going to lie.
Spike TV, from about noon-2:00pm is all Star Trek.
Captain Picard.
I hope to be half as great a captain as he!
wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 am
CrinkledStraw
Grand Marshal Pwnerer
CrinkledStraw
Grand Marshal Pwnerer

BLOODY 'ELL!

That's better.

I've watched it, I'm not going to lie.
Spike TV, from about noon-2:00pm is all Star Trek.
Captain Picard.
I hope to be half as great a captain as he!
wink
actually its noon too 5, well 4 and 5 are Voyager, i'd rather you be Janeway than Picard. wink

but have the ability as James Kirk and Jean-Luc Picard....maybe some Benjamin Sisko in there too, with a little Katryn Janeway. rofl heart

We can fight the Borg together.  

Grand Marshal Pwnerer

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:08 am
*Snort.*

I never really liked the one with Janeway.

I'll be Beverley Crusher though, she was a hottie even if she wasn't a Captain.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:09 am
I guess ill be Jean-Luc and we have a captain doctor relationship, im ready for my physical, even though he doesn't like them but i do...as long as you're giving them to me. heart  

Grand Marshal Pwnerer

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:11 am
Snort.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:14 am
So, are you single? wink  

Grand Marshal Pwnerer

hyper_azn_girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:06 pm
CrinkledStraw
hyper_azn_girl
do we have a guild mule?
i know we used to, but i heard that koolR took it with him when he left

i say we create one and it can be used to store guild money and items that people donate (because we can't use them if people donate it directly to the guild)
I WAS going to say that we could have people befriend the mule and we could send them updates on contests and guild events (that way it is fair for some of the contests.. i wasn't here when the bump contest began and was too far behind ot have a chance at winning). BUt now the friends@gaia thing is disabled xp

Actually, I was thinking about making one.
You definitely reminded me though, I completely forgot and wasn't all that sure that it was a good idea anyway.
xd

I know they're trying to come up with more things to spend the guild money on, but who knows how long that'll take (with all due respect to the admins)?

And yeah, the guild-wide updates would have been REALLY nice if people didn't cheat and bot their way to riches.
gonk

I'll try to make the mule now and I'll post its info in the Crew forum so everyone can log on with it.

MALE OR FEMALE?
they're going to make guild houses with them next from what I've heard
its in the captains guild... somewhere....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:08 pm
I have another suggestion:

We could hold some sort of scavenger hunt thing, where someone makes a bunch of small, cute images and a mod edits them into random posts all over the front page of the guild's forum, and the first one to find all whatever amount of images wins! ;]
And maybe you could have different images for different prizes, like some images will look like...uh...soda bottles, and whoever finds all 10 of them or whatever wins gold or an item, while another person wins another kind of item after finding all six sock images or something. x]

I dunno, the guild I used to go to did that once and it was super fun. It was an underwear party and you had to find like 15 different small images of underwear. xD

Or maybe do some sort of tradition-like thing, like every other Friday people post different flash games and movies for people to play or something like that.

piccolio

hyper_azn_girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:29 pm
ooooo
someone did that once
they kept posting, and every once in a while he would post a link to send the trade to him. first person to send him a trade got some gold

maybe a contest to create a profile for the mule or anyone who wanted their profile to be MPH themed

oooo recreate the thread for advertising MPH in the registered guilds forum. You can make it all fancy with banners  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:11 am
ooo!!!!!!
create a photobucket account for the guild, that way if people decide to delete some of their banners, we'll still have them. and we can use it for contests and other stuffs

what do you want on the banners? next week i am going to start taking a photoshop class  

hyper_azn_girl

hyper_azn_girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:28 am
okay... more ideas xD

you could have a contest to create the guild logo thingy (the thing in the top right corner of page

or a contest where people have to create the most polls

or something where we get into teams and try to earn points for our teams (kinda like harry potter). we could earn points by recruiting members, donating, winning contests, participating in contests, making banners, helping out the guild,.... etc

or just having a contest and the winner is whomever recruits the most members (the person would have to include that the person recruited them in the join request)

... I'll post more ideas when i get them xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:48 am
... and even more ideas

have a look like your avatar day. Have people dress up like their avatar and take pictures

or maybe a spirit week thing... wtihd ays where you have to dress up certain ways

and on holidays have avi contests that judge who has the most holiday spirit

(okay, now i am just going to edit this post xD)
if someone is good at drawing, convince them to draw pictures for some winners of the contests

btw... if something doens't make sense, tell me! its really late at night and i am just typing these up as they come into my head  

hyper_azn_girl

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:09 am
You guys are amazing!
eek heart

The tradition idea is cute, everyone has traditions!

The scavenger hunt idea sounds good, I'm not sure I completely get it but my brain is slowly churning the idea around.

The guild mule does need a profile, hmmm.

I thought about that advertising thread in the guilds forum the other day. After a banner contest I'm sure we'd have pretty new banners to throw all over it.
heart

The mule Photobucket account is a VERY good idea! In fact, I'll do that right now.
Anything with MPH/Manic Poll House on it works as a banner for me.
xd

I like the team idea a lot too! We'd have to have people sign up and say they're interested, because it would be hopeless to go through all the inactives on the guild list.

Haha, dress up like your avatar would definitely produce some interesting pictures.
I like the idea of a spirit week, like in high school!

The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff