Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How would your parents react if you came out. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you pick the 2nd option?
Yes.
100%
 100%  [ 76 ]
Total Votes : 76

AznFLipx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:35 pm
my dad would freak.. and my mom would
be shocked.
but when i told them i had a crush/boyfriend..
they didnt care except for my dad -_-

but i love him soo much !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:45 am
my mom and dad would beat the s**t out of me and send me to california.....  

gommenasai

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:37 pm
I don't exactly know how they would react...
I'm to scared to ask too.
I would image...
Them yelling at me for a long period of time and thats about it I think.
I'm sure they will think I'm weird. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:29 am
i really never thought of that... my mom has gay friends and if i suddenly became gay... She wouldn't mind i guess. sweatdrop  

Tokymo

T-Neffy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:11 am
My parents are strict when it comes with marriage. >_< If I were to marry any other race except Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, they'll put a bullet to my head. >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:01 pm
gommenasai
my mom and dad would beat the s**t out of me and send me to california.....

Same here....but I'm straight.......by the way, whats wrong with California?!?!??!?!  

xXShinzoXx

[.LadyStigma.]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:27 pm
More than anything they'll be confused and disappointed. Aaaa well. In the end, it's your choice ne? razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:03 pm
confused sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Kunoichi of Konohagakure

xXShinzoXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:09 pm
Again, whats wrong with CA? I live there.......  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:26 pm
^^ My mother would heavily disapprove, because she is very much against gays..I have nothing against them though. I think most of them are very nice and very fun to listen to and be with. biggrin  

Possessed Madraykin

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:41 pm
parapararock
my mom wouldn't freak out as much as my dad. but they would mutually freak out. and not the mojo funky way!
but now that my mom's taking in strongly of the Christian faith, i think she may feel that i am comdemned if i am not straight.
if your mother did that then she would be a fool because the bible doesn't say you have tto be straight it just says that you need to avoid such choices as going into the homosexual lifestyle,hating homosexuals (or hating anybody for that matter) is a really bad sin and your mother would be condemned to hell for that. mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:20 pm
i don't really know what my dad would say. My mom probably would have just shrugged it off and hugged me or something, but would probably ignored me, even more then he already does. Mom wouldn't care.  

Shinozaki-kun

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:02 pm
I have no idea how my parents would react. Nothing is wrong with California. It's the second state that allows gay marriage and its the first to allow licenses for gay marriage, I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:32 am
lmfao, i remember one time my brother found out the guy i liked at school's name, and when we were eating dinner as a family and he mentiond the name and how i liked him, my mom was like "WHAT YOU LIKE A GUY?, WHO, WHAT IS HE?" i told her i dont like him that much. . . its just hes looks. Then i told her he was chinese, my mom didn't approve xDD "chinese? why chinese? chinese isnt good!" and im like in my head stfu =.=

my mom says why not japanese?
(i was surprized she said that xD)
or filipino
or spanish?

lmfao that was a weird convo.

as for marriage, i dont wanna see thir reaction xD

Sesshomaruka

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:29 am
My mom would freak out. My Dad probably wouldn't understand and just be in denial.well doesn't matter I'm straight.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff