Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emotional? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evrem_26

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:51 pm
I hate to say this...i am emotional. To survive in my world i cant be emotional.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:53 pm
i'm really sensitive and easily annoyed by stupidity.  

Lady Rachiru

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trader 100

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 pm
I am emo. I try hard to just be quiet but because of my family and other people, it bugs the s**t out of them so I pay the price for them being bugged. My family wants me to talk to them and I fukcing hate it. I do tend to show it sometimes, usually when something is not right or somebody wants me to do something that I don't want to do. When I show it, I hide in my room or somewhere, like the bathroom...alot. And when I hide, my mom or other people kick down the door. I've actually had my door removed twice, about a year to a year and half, I've had to wait to get it back. When I was in 5th grade, my teacher referred me to the school councel or what ever they for the entire year, at each recess. When I would go I would just sit and draw, ignoring everything the lady would say, which made her get upset and kick me out. My mom won't leave me alone about my problems, she tells me that I shouldn't bottle up everything and that I need to talk about everything. The problem that I see is if I tell anyone about my problems, things just get worse. I wish they would leave me alone with my problems.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:31 pm
tomb_robber_girl
yes im emotional, but I hide it emo

same here dude

but den again u kud get a lot of medz from it  

xxx_fukplur_xxx

vodka machine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:36 am
im very emotional sad but it's a good thing and bad ...i can b super hyper and jumpy like that but once im hurt u have 2 suck my d**k 2 make me happy again lol jk about the last part but ya once im sad i need 2 b alone or something 2 give me time 2 heal  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:04 pm
yes. i cry over nothing at all. i cry myself to sleep a lot.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xox_mimi-chan_xox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:44 am
i am emotional and sensitive...but i dun like to admit it...cuz my friends always blame me so weak...well, i have to act strong... but when im alone, i cry............  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games