Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:30 am
Tawny rolled her eyes. "That's what they all say. Legends don't think their arrogant or show-offs at all - that's the problem." she continued walking with the Skitty dragged behind her as she tossed her favourite bone up and down. "Lonely? Me? ... What else are Cubone's supposed to be? And why would you want to come with me I don't understand you." she spoke in a voice that was almost like it was intended at herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:46 am
shadow look at you"well mosty i dont what to be a legend" shadow look down"to much people what you and tomuch fans i what to be like you  

Mr Crazy Ban

LilJack666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:45 pm
Nickname: Icy
Species: Piplup
Accessory: a blue headband with a giant sapphire in the middle
Popularity: just came to town
Personality: all the normal adventurers personality Brave, Kind, Strong, Adventurous, yet he is mysterious and makes friends not as easy
Bio:Lived on his own sence the age of 5 months he got stuck on kyogres back while it decided to go for an icy swim near the arctic and Kyogre carried Icy all the way down to normal temprature... Icy got used to this temprature and understood when they change and what they change to he also found a small cave just on the ouskirts of town to live in until he found a home to live in or a friend to take him in  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:49 pm
Icy decided to go to town to see if there was anything to do sence he was bored to death in "his" cave "i dont see anybody" he looked around as telling himself wondering if there was anybody in this town  

LilJack666

LilJack666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:34 am
(( r u people alive?? lol sorry i am getting bored and i have been waiting a few days to continue this rp sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:51 pm
Nickname: Akimaru
Species: Scyther
Accessory:
Popularity: None, not yet aknowledged by anyone.
Personality: Mild for a scyther, strange behavior and mood swings.
Bio: As ordinary (well, unordinary) as a scyther can be, escaped from the safari zone during a team rocket attack. Used to traveling in secrecy (aka. not going near cities or commenly used paths). Makes good friends with bug and fighting species.  

Some Kind of Angel

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:13 pm
Hmmmm, if this RP ever revives, I'll join in it!

Nickname: Capito
Species: Psyduck
Accessory: Goggles that he puts on whenever he goes swimming
Popularity: He probably doesn't even know what it is at this point...
Personality: Rather dim-witted and slow. Tends to act simplistic and becomes easy to predict once you know his ways. Even so, deep down, there's some kind of desire to find friends to be loyal to.
Bio: Capito used to live with a couple of other Psyduck, living a slow, carefree, oblivious life, until he was suddenly captured a few days ago by a rookie trainer. Believing that the pokémon had little battle capacity, the trainer quickly abandoned Capito in the wild to fend for his own, away from his kind. Capito is currently looking to find food and a safe haven.

(This ok, Primmy? ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:31 am
Nickname: Aura
Species: white Eevee
Accessory: spiked collar
Popularity: not well known
Personality: kind of goth
Bio: abandoned as a kit, she has lived with a small pack of Poochyena all her life.  

Aura Tremere

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:08 am
((I'll make it active! Everyone's been accepted!))

"Want to be like me." the sardonic Cubone repeated his words hoping he'd understand how skeptical she was on the matter. "How cute. Well, whatever makes you sleep at night. I don't care either way." Tawny shifted her bone over her durable right shoulder and continued trudging her way with the useless Skitty's tail in her left hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:41 pm
(Score! I'll check back here over time as well!)

Capito wasn't a smart fellow. He could barely tell right from left, but, he had one thing - a nose for food. The scent of cake had drawn the starved Psyduck all the way across the forest. A place to sleep could wait. Food was all that mattered to the pokémon's brain now.

Nearly tripping over a set of branches on the forest floor, Capito reached a more open part of the forest, where he spotted a Cubone dragging a Skitty along. Not too observant, he failed to spot the Luxray high in the trees. 'Pito wasn't used to looking up, anyway.

Deciding to test his luck with these unfamiliar Pokémon, he made his presence known - as if it wasn't already by the sound of twigs getting kicked over by the near-tripping - by speaking up.

"Ahhhhh... does anyone know where I can eat?" He rubbed his beak in a lazy way after speaking.  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

ox_Melisa_xo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:07 pm
Pokemon RPC:
Nickname: Gemmah
Species: Munchlax
Accessory: spell tag
Popularity:
Personality: Quiet, calm
Bio: nothing to say
((I've also put this in the RPC section))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:37 pm
((Besides Pural, I haven't played Poke'mon after Crystal. So it might take me awhile to learn about any poke'mon that's not in the orignal 251 sweatdrop ))

Name: Blaze
Species: Vulpix
Accessory: A red ribbon w/ bells around her upper right paw.
Popularity: Hardly even known that existed
Personality: Shy
Bio: Suffers Amnesia  

Bella Signora

Bella Signora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:11 pm
(Let's see...)::Blaze looked at herself in the reflection in the water. Where was she? How did she got here? and is there anyone within miles of cilization?::  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:07 am
((It's fine. Just use your imagination. Truthfully, I haven't played it either. How much of a coincedence is that?)

Tawny stopped dead in her tracks at the Psyduck and didn't bother disguising her venomous look. Something she had perfected in her isolation. Psyducks, Tawny lamented, were such idiotic creatures who did not seem to do the simplest things. She sighed.

"Food is around. Berries, nuts... if you scavenge, you can find." Tawny tried to make her reply as concise and simple as possible. The last thing she wanted was a conversation with a Psyduck. Good grief, no.  

Primrose Moon
Captain

Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas