Reply Rude Discussion
So I was called emo for wearing checkers... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Computation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:07 pm
I have been called emo and everything you could imagine. Everday I have a new style so they label me. One day I look like a prep, the next a rocker, and so on. I personally am now a whatever. I have knee high socks that are different colors, my pants are flares that I roll up. I have a checkered headband and checkered shoes plus a wristband. I also wear wool coat and a preppyish shirt. I am just a bit of everything.....
Like say:
34 muscles to frown
but 4 muscles to lift my middle finger and say "bite me"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:00 pm
What about the good hxc emo s**t like Fugazi?  

xskamuffin

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:58 pm
Yeah, Like I've said. Todays "emo" isn't. Its Better called Scene music. Even though most scene is metal.

I love Fugazi mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:32 am
It's funny that emo is taking things from ska considering they're on opposit sides of the musical spectrum. Ska is usually happy or at least upbeat and fun and emo is mostly mopy and whiney. I've been called emo mostly cause I have long hair and bangs that go below my chin but anyone who knows me knows I'm not. Yeah I wish there weren't dress modes for different musics, it just gets annoying getting judged by how you dress, like if you dress a certain way it makes you more rude then me. I dress how I want, which isn't usually ska gear I must admit but sometimes I rock the checkers or a ska band shirt.  

The Leninator!

The Leninator!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:51 am
Fugazi is cool indeed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:04 pm
So much for unity.  

eUAjwe4K

Frankenska

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:46 pm
Wow....I have been called emo..only once though..and I really don't know why actually. I have this shirt that says Finding Emo on it with a little fish with black hair and a lip ring that my mom got for me haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:12 pm
ive been called emo wearing a rancid shirt. people will call you emo if you wear anything black or have long hair. you begin to get used to it.  

daisythereaper666

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:17 pm
i don't know a single emo/scene kid who knows a real emoive hardcore band
mcr and P!atd, GC, AFI, etc is not emo

and someone said the checkered thing came form somewhere..how'd it get put into ska?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:57 am
I'm going to guess checkers came into ska with the whole 2 tone movement you know equal black and white and some people just dont feel like wearing a 2 tone suit. Also they look cool when you skank but all thats just a guess chaos.  

Kingshortpants

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:48 pm
ah that ska(nk) against racism thing...my friend hasa sticker on the back of his truck  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:08 pm
I get it too alot. They just don't get it.

I usually flaunt ALOT of b&w checkers on my purse, bag, shoes, etc... so I must be like, Super Emo to them. surprised

Peel Slowly And See

Frankenska

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:58 pm
daisythereaper666
ive been called emo wearing a rancid shirt. people will call you emo if you wear anything black or have long hair. you begin to get used to it.

Yeah. These to kids in my 4th hour Life Skills class were calling me emo. They were saying I wear my wrist bands and beaded bracelets because im insecure. rolleyes it gets pretty effing irritating after awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:29 pm
Remember kids most rudies don't care about what people say after all we're rude. If you really care about the comments your like the kid who stands next to every dancing cuz their afriad people are lookin at them or they will look stupidd.

Just go with the reel big fish notion... Its not so bad being trendy, every one who looks like me is my friend!  

Kingshortpants

daisythereaper666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:51 am
CorpseBride27
daisythereaper666

Yeah. These to kids in my 4th hour Life Skills class were calling me emo. They were saying I wear my wrist bands and beaded bracelets because im insecure. rolleyes it gets pretty effing irritating after awhile.

i wear a checkered wristband, and some girl thought i wore it because i wanted to cover up the scars on my wrist from cutting myself. never cut myself, never will. goes to show ya how stupid people are.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff