Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:45 am
Shinta turned and looked at the creature "Kalador isatshi koru?" The creature nodded it's head "Iha ako mila." SHinta looked at Jakari "Yes, his little brother."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:17 pm
Jakari pointed. "There's something over there." she said and started to reach for her sword. Then she remembered that the creature meant no harm anymore. She cautiously walked towards where she heard the sound.  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:17 pm
Listening to the guy speak was really weird. She couldn't understand a word he was saying, but he seemed to be talking to the ugly thing. Neither one of the two people had andy weapons drawn so they were either really trusting, stupid, or knew they were not going to be harmed. She hoped it was the last choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:15 pm
Shinta sighed and put his hands on the back of his head "Well now that everything is settled I'll be going. I'm not really needed here anymore." He looked at Jakari and grined "Besides, I have much bigger fish to fry." he laughed as he started to walk away. His long red hair swinging behind him.

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:27 pm
Jakari was about to ask him to stay when she came into view of what was hiding. "Who are you?" she asked the girl sitting down on the forest floor. Instinctively she grabbed her katana and held it to her throat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:21 am
Shinta turned and looked at Jakari and sighed "Your way to instintive Missy." He walked back over to her and grabbed the katana by the blade and pulled it awway. His hand was now cut open and bleeding but he didn't seem to care much. "Stop trying to kill everything that moves around here."

Fire211

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:50 pm
"Shinta, your hand!" she gasped, forgetting about the girl. She took the sword from him carefully and put it away. Jakari ripped off part of her sleeve and wrapped his hand. "Why would you do that?" she asked, "You could have asked nicely. I would have given it to you....wait. Kill everything? I do not. I simply don't like to be unprepared when something attacks me." Jakari motioned towards the creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:15 pm
Shinta sighed and pulled his hand away. "You react on istinct alone. If you keep doing that you'll end up losing everything. Calm down and bit and look around before you draw your sword." He held up his hand as the wound clsoed it self. "Besides I'm not like you, I'm a demon." He looked at the other girl that was on the ground. He held out his hand to her "So whats your name miss?" He said while smiling.

Fire211

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:00 am
Jakari watched him nervously. 'A demon?!' she thought, 'He sure doesn't seem like the demons I've met, but then again...I have no clue where I'm at and what the people...or demons...are like here. Perhaps I should figure that out soon.' Jakari turned to look at the girl, studying her. She looked to be around the same age as Jakari.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:31 pm
Shinta sighed again and started to wander off again. "If you two need me just call for me and I'll come." He put his arms behind his head as he walked away.

SAGE114

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:59 pm
((a little busy, sorry for the late reply))
Sage quckly backed away from the girl with the katana. She drew her own sword and prepared for an attack. 'So much for being nice,' she thought. The guy seemed more calm and sensible. "Why do you care who I am?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:55 am
Jakari stared at the girl for a second, and then lost interest. "Wait up!" she called out and ran after him.  

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:04 am
Shinta kept walking. He didn't really have anyhting else to do today, but he figured he could find something to do. It didn't really bother him that Jakari was following him, after all she was pretty cute.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:43 am
Jakari caught up to him and kept pace. "So...uhhhh....where are you from?" she asked hoping that his answer might help her figure out where the heck she was. Jakari fidgeted with her necklace as she waited for a reply.  

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:06 am
Shinta stopped and looked at Jakari "actually I don't really remember. i was bansihed a while ago. I can't go back to where ever it is I came from. So I just wander." He lets his arms drop to his sides "How about you?"

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff