Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:23 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
I don't watch anime... In australia it is very rare to see anime comics... VERY RARE.So yeah, the only anime on tv is pokemon digimon etc. We don't even have inuyasha or whatever his name is.

Wait! You're from Australia! YAY! heart I just got back from a 3 week trip to Australia, and I didn't want to leave! I'm considering moving there...me and two of the people who went with me, we haven't decided where yet, but we want to move there.

That was something I quickly realized. I stayed with this family (I went with a Student Ambassador program) and me and my friend were laughing and talking about how we were missing all of our anime shows and the girl said "...You watch that pokemon crap?" and we're both like "...There's more to anime than pokemon" So we had to go through and tell her all about our favorite shows and showed her some stuff on the net. I think we created a monster out of her. Because when we left she was trying to steal my friend's Full Metal Alchemist DVDs that she brought for when we were bored. (She also brought her lap top so we could watch them)

Awwwe! Lucky! I wanted to go to Australia through a program for the summer. crying Could you help me understand how, Hanyou?

xd Haha... Pokemon's so weird. I don't understand it.

I actually don't know how I did it. Supposedly the Ambassador program I went with (People to People) you have to be nominated by a teacher. I've never really been that bad of a student, and I don't like to brag, but good grades come easily to me, I don't even study half the time and I still made straight As last year. So I guess some teacher just considered me as some godly student figure and decided I needed to go over-seas for three weeks. Time of my life man, time of my life...also $5,800 or so, but still. I got to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, so I'm good. xp
Woah... It's so sad... I've lived in Perth for my whole life and never left its borders, not even to another city... Oh except rottnest island and albany... It was a school trip for the smartie pants. God damnit! i wanna climb the bridge and see the opera house. And just for general knowledge for those who didn't know, lest year someone painted NO WAR on the opera house. GOOD ON YA!

We stuck to the East Coast. We started up in Cairns and moved down to Sydney. Saw all that wonderfully expensive Tourist stuff. Funny thing, got home with U.S. money--just realized how cheap the crap feels. I kept thinking I had like reciepts or something in my pocket, so I flipped out when we got to the L.A. airport and I needed lunch. I thought I had left my money some where. I'm telling you man, I'm craving some Tim Tams. And a Boost! I fell in love with them the second I got there.

Oy, NO WAR on the Opera House? Did they get caught? Is there somewhere that I can go to thank them and tell them that they are brilliant?
I have no idea if they got caught though. Hehe Tim tams rock! there yummy and stuff and I havent tried Boost Juice, but its the new IN thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:25 pm
Oh man, I would LOVE to travel. I think it would be awesome to experience all different cultures like that and learn. Just freaking absorb knowledge and learn.

Lunar, don't feel bad about not leaving your city much. XD I hardly ever get out of the twenty mile radius around my city. ^.^;; So you're not alone.  

Graphiti Skies

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:48 pm
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
I don't watch anime... In australia it is very rare to see anime comics... VERY RARE.So yeah, the only anime on tv is pokemon digimon etc. We don't even have inuyasha or whatever his name is.

Wait! You're from Australia! YAY! heart I just got back from a 3 week trip to Australia, and I didn't want to leave! I'm considering moving there...me and two of the people who went with me, we haven't decided where yet, but we want to move there.

That was something I quickly realized. I stayed with this family (I went with a Student Ambassador program) and me and my friend were laughing and talking about how we were missing all of our anime shows and the girl said "...You watch that pokemon crap?" and we're both like "...There's more to anime than pokemon" So we had to go through and tell her all about our favorite shows and showed her some stuff on the net. I think we created a monster out of her. Because when we left she was trying to steal my friend's Full Metal Alchemist DVDs that she brought for when we were bored. (She also brought her lap top so we could watch them)

Awwwe! Lucky! I wanted to go to Australia through a program for the summer. crying Could you help me understand how, Hanyou?

I actually don't know how I did it. Supposedly the Ambassador program I went with (People to People) you have to be nominated by a teacher. I've never really been that bad of a student, and I don't like to brag, but good grades come easily to me, I don't even study half the time and I still made straight As last year. So I guess some teacher just considered me as some godly student figure and decided I needed to go over-seas for three weeks. Time of my life man, time of my life...also $5,800 or so, but still. I got to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, so I'm good. xp
Woah... It's so sad... I've lived in Perth for my whole life and never left its borders, not even to another city... Oh except rottnest island and albany... It was a school trip for the smartie pants. God damnit! i wanna climb the bridge and see the opera house. And just for general knowledge for those who didn't know, lest year someone painted NO WAR on the opera house. GOOD ON YA!

We stuck to the East Coast. We started up in Cairns and moved down to Sydney. Saw all that wonderfully expensive Tourist stuff. Funny thing, got home with U.S. money--just realized how cheap the crap feels. I kept thinking I had like reciepts or something in my pocket, so I flipped out when we got to the L.A. airport and I needed lunch. I thought I had left my money some where. I'm telling you man, I'm craving some Tim Tams. And a Boost! I fell in love with them the second I got there.

Oy, NO WAR on the Opera House? Did they get caught? Is there somewhere that I can go to thank them and tell them that they are brilliant?
I have no idea if they got caught though. Hehe Tim tams rock! there yummy and stuff and I havent tried Boost Juice, but its the new IN thing.

I learned how to drink Milo through a Tim Tam...that was a very interesting experiance--especially considering the entire time every one was trying to make me laugh, and we wound up having to clean up the Milo and Tim Tam bits that sprayed every where when I had finally stopped laughing long enough to actually do it, and then my friend tickled me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:53 pm
o___o;; Please explain to a poor ignorant foreginer (i.e. - me) what a tim tam and milo is?  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:54 pm
*gasps* you don't know what a tim tam or milo is!!!! *faints* you poor poor foriegner. Ok, milo is a powdery substance, like cocoa which you pour into hot water, then pour milk and sugar into it so it makes a warm beverage, rather like hot chocolate only not.

A tim tam, is a biscuit/chocolate. In teh very center is soft yummy chocolate with a biscuit case around it. Smothering the biscuit is another layer of chocolate that goes around.

The art of sucking milo through a tim tam is often regarded/ named "A chocolate orgasm". The name is quite descriptive.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:57 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade

I learned how to drink Milo through a Tim Tam...that was a very interesting experiance--especially considering the entire time every one was trying to make me laugh, and we wound up having to clean up the Milo and Tim Tam bits that sprayed every where when I had finally stopped laughing long enough to actually do it, and then my friend tickled me.
It is an interesting art is it not? Quite challenging yet yummy aswel!  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:56 pm
Lunar_Blade
*gasps* you don't know what a tim tam or milo is!!!! *faints* you poor poor foriegner. Ok, milo is a powdery substance, like cocoa which you pour into hot water, then pour milk and sugar into it so it makes a warm beverage, rather like hot chocolate only not.

A tim tam, is a biscuit/chocolate. In teh very center is soft yummy chocolate with a biscuit case around it. Smothering the biscuit is another layer of chocolate that goes around.

The art of sucking milo through a tim tam is often regarded/ named "A chocolate orgasm". The name is quite descriptive.

*cries and curls into a ball* I have to order some off the net, and I have to come up with the money myself (note that I babysit my little sister and my parents haven't paid me in over a year, though they keep promising to). My parents just think I'm nuts and keep saying I'll get over it. My friends and I were hoping to have one last chocolate orgasm each before we left, but we didn't have enough time to go find Milo and Tim Tams. crying And now I just happen to be talking with some one who knows just how good they are, and I'm craving...badly... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:19 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade

*cries and curls into a ball* I have to order some off the net, and I have to come up with the money myself (note that I babysit my little sister and my parents haven't paid me in over a year, though they keep promising to). My parents just think I'm nuts and keep saying I'll get over it. My friends and I were hoping to have one last chocolate orgasm each before we left, but we didn't have enough time to go find Milo and Tim Tams. crying And now I just happen to be talking with some one who knows just how good they are, and I'm craving...badly... crying
*hugs tim tams* I have taken you for granted little ones!* Poor you...you should come and stay over at my house... We live right next to a school and a park and a shop@!  

Lunar_Blade

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:09 pm
Lunar_Blade

If only I were Australian. gonk Then I would have been able to try that... -drools-

Sounds so good. gonk ninja I'll go to Australia... Somehow... ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:38 pm
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Lunar_Blade

If only I were Australian. gonk Then I would have been able to try that... -drools-

Sounds so good. gonk ninja I'll go to Australia... Somehow... ninja
It's funny because when my mum was little, my grandma was going to either live in canada or Australia, and they chose Australia. Then my dad came along married bla bla and they they were like "Wanna go back to england?" answer: no.

And if it weren't for my grandma and my dad I might be living in Canada, or not living at all and have a canadian accent (no offense to canadians but I seriously don't like the accents)

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:48 pm
Lunar_Blade
It's funny because when my mum was little, my grandma was going to either live in canada or Australia, and they chose Australia. Then my dad came along married bla bla and they they were like "Wanna go back to england?" answer: no.

And if it weren't for my grandma and my dad I might be living in Canada, or not living at all and have a canadian accent (no offense to canadians but I seriously don't like the accents)

I've never really listened to a Canadian accent, I mean, I've heard Canadians talk, but I guess it's just because I used to live so close to Canada and had relatives who literally lived on the border (my grandfather had to choose his nationality because the house he was born in was built before the borders were drawn, so the room he was born in was practically split in half by the border. But anyway, when I got home I had a bit of an Aussie accent, which nearly got me killed because my friend kept hugging me so tightly squealing "OMG! You sound like an AUSSIE! How CUTE! OMG!" I had to hit her to get her to let go. I mean, I can't even watch movies like Sweet Home Alabama without picking up on the accent.

Anyway, yes! I shall grab a plane ticket and fly to Perth--as soon as I can stand planes again. Because that ride will be very long as well, took 24 hours non-stopt just to get from Texas to Cairns. 18 non stop from Sydney back to Texas. And that doesn't include layovers. So I imagine trying to get to Perth might kill me if I were to go some time within the next month or so. Talk to me in two months (around the time school starts back up here) I'll see what I can do. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:42 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade

I've never really listened to a Canadian accent, I mean, I've heard Canadians talk, but I guess it's just because I used to live so close to Canada and had relatives who literally lived on the border (my grandfather had to choose his nationality because the house he was born in was built before the borders were drawn, so the room he was born in was practically split in half by the border. But anyway, when I got home I had a bit of an Aussie accent, which nearly got me killed because my friend kept hugging me so tightly squealing "OMG! You sound like an AUSSIE! How CUTE! OMG!" I had to hit her to get her to let go. I mean, I can't even watch movies like Sweet Home Alabama without picking up on the accent.

Anyway, yes! I shall grab a plane ticket and fly to Perth--as soon as I can stand planes again. Because that ride will be very long as well, took 24 hours non-stopt just to get from Texas to Cairns. 18 non stop from Sydney back to Texas. And that doesn't include layovers. So I imagine trying to get to Perth might kill me if I were to go some time within the next month or so. Talk to me in two months (around the time school starts back up here) I'll see what I can do. wink

I didn't know I had an Australian accent until my friend heard me talk (webcam) and was like "OMG, Your Accent is sooo hot!! THat was the day I discovered she was bi sweatdrop But anyway, if you come over I'll take you up to Dewsons (store) because they always have bargains, and we will get out all the types of tim tams: carmel, double choc, triple choc, Truffle, chilli choc, everything! and we'll suck coffee, tea or milo through them. Also, we will get teh farmbake choc-chip cookies and dip them in tea (its the best!) and eat them... Oh! And we'll eat crunchies, its like a honeycomb chocolate thing... THere is a big honeycomb thingy farm near margeret river... I think.

I must learn to paragraph! Anyway I'll take you to the Perth Zoo and I'll show you the monotremes! (echidna and Platypus! So cute... The mascots for the Sydney olympic games was Syd (platypus) Ollie (koky... Kookaburra but yeah) and Millie! the echidna.

SOrry I'm probably boring you with little bits of australia... But yummy! Oh, and on ROttnest (an island off the coast of Perth) they have Quokkas (like a kangaroo and a rat together) and peafowl running around! and you travel by bike on the island because its so small and there are two lighthouses and its really pretty in the dark and stuff

SO MUCH WRITING!

Lunar_Blade

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:50 am
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade

I didn't know I had an Australian accent until my friend heard me talk (webcam) and was like "OMG, Your Accent is sooo hot!! THat was the day I discovered she was bi sweatdrop But anyway, if you come over I'll take you up to Dewsons (store) because they always have bargains, and we will get out all the types of tim tams: carmel, double choc, triple choc, Truffle, chilli choc, everything! and we'll suck coffee, tea or milo through them. Also, we will get teh farmbake choc-chip cookies and dip them in tea (its the best!) and eat them... Oh! And we'll eat crunchies, its like a honeycomb chocolate thing... THere is a big honeycomb thingy farm near margeret river... I think.

I must learn to paragraph! Anyway I'll take you to the Perth Zoo and I'll show you the monotremes! (echidna and Platypus! So cute... The mascots for the Sydney olympic games was Syd (platypus) Ollie (koky... Kookaburra but yeah) and Millie! the echidna.

SOrry I'm probably boring you with little bits of australia... But yummy! Oh, and on ROttnest (an island off the coast of Perth) they have Quokkas (like a kangaroo and a rat together) and peafowl running around! and you travel by bike on the island because its so small and there are two lighthouses and its really pretty in the dark and stuff

SO MUCH WRITING!

OMG I want to go. o.o If simply for the tim tams and milo alone! *drool* Chocolate...... *insert crazy mental drooly face here*

And sadly, half of the animals you're mentioning I've never even heard of. o___o

Rottnest island sounds really interesting though with the two light houses and how small it is.

Wow Lunar, you're so lucky!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:01 pm
Right, I'm buying the plane tickets right now...will you meet me at the airport? xp

You're killing me here! I'm stuck in the bloody states until after uni most likely. And then I've got to wait until I have the funds! I'm serious when I say I'm moving there--that is assuming I ever get the money to!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:10 am
Welcome to Lunar's Animal Info

This is for all the poor foreigners *stares and graphiti* who have no idea what animals I was talking about previously:

Quokka: A kangaroo rat thing that can sometimes carry salmonella... But it's soo cute and cuddly... It's brown and soft and stuff. If you ever pet one, wash your hands thouroughly after doing so... As I stated earlier, they carry salmonella.

Echidna: Belongs to the monotreme family, it is a mammal that lays eggs! *noobish gasp*. It is kinda like a hedgehog thing or porcupine... Only different

Platypus: Also a monotreme *yet another noobish gasp*. It is a funny looking creature that has a wide duck bill, a flat kinda head, four little feet with duck-like webbed feet and a flat little tail... Also apparently there poisonous sweatdrop

Peacock: If you don't know what that is WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN! *emoticon rape* I'm sure americans have them....somewhere...

Err... What else...

Kookaburra: The Ultimate of cutseyness! its this little bird, with like a brown bit around its eyes and its generally brown, white and yeah. In the morning they wake you up with this sound that sounds like laughter... You know that song?

Kookaburra sits in the old gun tree
Merry Merry king of the bush is he
Laugh! Kookaburra Laugh!
Oh what a gay old life it must be.

And there are some spoofs concerning electric wires, teh MCG and yeah.

Oh! and Kangaroos: Its like a wallaby... like a giant bunny/rat/thingy ma bob.... Just google it.

Tie me kangaroo down sport
Tie me Kangaroo down
Doododododod *forgets the rest of the song but has it on tape somewhere...

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff