Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
-How to look more Asian- for us misfits. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you look asian?
Why, yes I do
58%
 58%  [ 54 ]
Maybe so. Not enough..
27%
 27%  [ 26 ]
No.. -tear-
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
POLLWHORE
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 93

Hyped up TeaCup

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:04 pm
Wow you are dark. I'm jealous xd
but you're really pretty.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:10 pm
R.a.i.i.n.M.a.k.e.r
Wow you are dark. I'm jealous xd
but you're really pretty.

Lol, thanks.

You're very beautiful too. (seriously, not just saying that..)
So don't be ashamed!!...

whee  

Laughing Platypus

melon7aydee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:53 pm
---------->

hawtiee

<
----------

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:11 pm
This helps out cuz Im half jap and half black so Im always confused for alot of different stuff.  

Reizomaku

buriteni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:04 am
I would just like to say that you should accept yourself for who you are, it doesn't matter what color or race or how tall or short you are everyone is beautiful in there own way. And by no means is having white skin and being like a white person better than being yourself *points to babybluebutterfly* stressed . I just had to say something about that cause it really naged at me. I think that darker skin is more beautiful than white and pasty, also you look younger longer in most cases cause you don't wrinkle as fast xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:36 pm
you know i'm part japanease but for the most part i don't really show it...weird...i mean my eyes sometimes show but i dunno...i mean sometimes i'll do my hair a certain way and i'll look in the mirror and say "oh there it is..i found it" lol it's crazy...it's like a ninja in hiding ninja lol you'd never guess besides my tan and my eyes (sometimes) oh well i still get compliments so it's all good lol  

This Is Faggotry

Hyped up TeaCup

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:01 pm
buriteni
I would just like to say that you should accept yourself for who you are, it doesn't matter what color or race or how tall or short you are everyone is beautiful in there own way. And by no means is having white skin and being like a white person better than being yourself *points to babybluebutterfly* stressed . I just had to say something about that cause it really naged at me. I think that darker skin is more beautiful than white and pasty, also you look younger longer in most cases cause you don't wrinkle as fast xd

I agree. I've always found darker skin to be prettier than a deathly, pastey white. But, then again, it depends on the person. I think I look better tanned and I wish I were that way all year around.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:48 pm
R.a.i.i.n.M.a.k.e.r
Quote:
Filipinos = SOUTHEAST ASIANS.

Yeah.. thanks for getting that straightened out o__o

ANYWAY.

And I do everything you suggest. I do use Creamsilk/Sunsilk from the Philippines. I do use eyeliner for the "almond -eyed" look. But I think I end up looking more Indian.

And yes, I've noticed all the light skinned Filipinos who are stars. But honestly, I'd feel much better with brown skin than light skin. Don't ask why.. unless you want to hear my opinion on "slavery" in the Philippines.

But. I guess I should stop obsessing over this? Looking more Asian I mean? There really isn't n e thign I can change about myself except my skin color and hair color. Even still, I'll only look indian (it's my damn nose). But I dunno.

...you could be South Asian. xD
^^;

Hmm. But yeah. This is as far as I can go with giving you suggestions on how to look more Asian. =/

'unless you want to go for the Indian fashion. =O
Other than that, I'm dry on ideas. And if those people still don't accept you, well...screw them! >O

Jelai

Jelai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:50 pm
R.a.i.i.n.M.a.k.e.r
R.a.i.i.n.M.a.k.e.r
Quote:

ANYWAY.

And I do everything you suggest. I do use Creamsilk/Sunsilk from the Philippines. I do use eyeliner for the "almond -eyed" look. But I think I end up looking more Indian.

And yes, I've noticed all the light skinned Filipinos who are stars. But honestly, I'd feel much better with brown skin than light skin. Don't ask why.. unless you want to hear my opinion on "slavery" in the Philippines.

But. I guess I should stop obsessing over this? Looking more Asian I mean? There really isn't n e thign I can change about myself except my skin color and hair color. Even still, I'll only look indian (it's my damn nose). But I dunno.

We share the same name. (btw)

...Jelai?
xDD
Neh, that's actually my friend's nickname (her name being Angelica). xDD
My name is Jessica.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:49 am
Jelai
R.a.i.i.n.M.a.k.e.r
R.a.i.i.n.M.a.k.e.r
Quote:

ANYWAY.

...Jelai?
xDD
My name is Jessica.

I meant Jessica xd  

Hyped up TeaCup

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:26 pm
I <333 Sunsilk. I think the bottles are too small, in my opinion. Dx

I can't buy it often, since I can only go to the "Filipino Market" in South S.F. xD

I'm Filipino too... but, people don't think I'm Asian. Maybe it's because my grandfather is a Spaniard (spelling?).

And about the whole eyeliner bit... I wear liquid eyeliner sometimes and, it does make me look more Asian. xB

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:51 pm
R.a.i.i.n.M.a.k.e.r
Jelai
R.a.i.i.n.M.a.k.e.r
R.a.i.i.n.M.a.k.e.r
Quote:

ANYWAY.

...Jelai?
xDD
My name is Jessica.

I meant Jessica xd

Oh ok XDDD

Jelai

Tsume Rokaro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:27 pm
My mom is full Japanese and My dad is yopur typical white boy. Unfortunately, I look more like my dad. I can tan like my mom but, I have brown hair like my dad, as well as the eyes and freckles of him as well. I just take pride in the fact that I know I'm part asian. That (to me) is enough. I like being the way I am but looking more asian would be nice.
I think you should be happy with how you look. it's a whole lot better than me. (Most people wouldn't know if I didn't say. I'm too short for the white people and I don't look asian enough for the asisan people. I'm just out of luck. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:54 pm
Um. Let's see.

Best way to look more asian...

Dye your hair light brown.
`Cuz then every asian girl will be jealous of you. >.>

Pffft.
I don't look viet. && I'm viet.
stare

[ `RAWR ]

aznbaby69

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:26 am
we r asian from the inside out my friends domokun