Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime] [Naruto]GaaraNaru=Love, SasuNaru=Overrated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My *cough* little essay was?
  Great...yay for you
  stupid....no yay for you
View Results

Kawaii Dormouse

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:26 pm
GAARA ISH MING! I'LL KIDNAP HIM AND MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH NARUTO! BELEIVE IT! I'm a crazy fangirl of GaaNaru. THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! 4laugh Sasuke, in my opinion is a snake b*****d, who can got with the Micheal Jackson anime version. LOL. Really, Sasuke just ruined the anime with his emoness. Also, I don't get why they made Sasuke the main character, for like the whole first 180 episodes. Okay, so he has a blood limit and his being stalked by a snake dude, we get the point! By, why did it circle around him?! THE SHOW IS CALLED NARUTO! Not 'Sasuke, the emo kid'. COME ON! I believe Gaara will come a kidnap Naruto and make out. MY DREAM! Screw you Sasuke, NARUTO ISH GAARA'S! Hehe, this is a really cool thread, I WUV YOU GAANARU FANS! YOU ALL RULE. If you like Sasuke, you're okay. Sasuke just gets on my nervs. I can't spell, I know. But my dream is that Naruto will choose Gaara and be a yaoi boy, instead of choosing a girl. Their all annoying and stalkers. Even Sakura and Hinata. I mean, Sakura has a hate fanclub. The veiwers must not like her, but here we are, With more yaoi and striaght love, that's got to change the minds.... GAANARU FOR LIVE!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:47 am
SasuNaru is overrated, but people keep coming back for more (and the show just makes fangirls and fanboys come up with more plans for them because of the plotting)

I'm just starting to get into GaaNaru, I get where the couple comes from, Gaara's soo in love with Naruto, but my friend (Demongirl1123), has gotten me into a new couple , SasuDei, now thats one couple that mostly never gets talked about.  

Sunao_kun

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:35 pm
I agree naruto and sasuke are overated but u must admit they seem like they truly are ment to be together but if not-- i think naruto and gaara would be good together and sasuke would be good with kakashi 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:56 pm
i can so totally see both  

protecterofelements

Badru Tset

6,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:01 pm
I enjoyed reading it. NaruGaa forever!!! I've never heard the ship supported so well ^^

(oh and I'd like to add... I would really apreciate it if people would check out my Naruto Ninja High rp in the Play House ^^; we've only got 2 players so far so... please?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:35 pm
i personally prefer sasuxoro. it's so wrong it's right...
i also used to be deixtobi... but not anymore... *cries*  

cupcakemichi

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:59 pm
Well...

GaaNaru is cute. I'll give it that. I like it. But not as much as Sasunaru. Naruto makes enough hints that he truly cares about Sasuke, and that he wants to bring him back to Konoha or else he'll just die.

I agree that Naruto wants to help Gaara as well, like in the Shippuden, and saving his life. He would do anything for Gaara; there's no doubt in my mind.

Yet somehow, Sasunaru captured my heart...I never thought about it until I actually watched an episode with hints...sorry...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:14 am
I agree that GaaNaru is underrated and SasuNaru is waaaaaaaay overrated. For some reason, I can't even begin to like SasuNaru. It's only on my profile because...there's nothing else. So, I go with the GaaNaru pairing all the way! xd  

Lenne Mitsuki

1-tailed-damon-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:35 pm
gaara and naruto is posible but its still sasunaru because when sasuke wanted to laeve naruto wont let him because their love is to strong!!!!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:03 am
You're right, SasuNaru IS popular, but I don't think it's over rated. Most people would say it's practically cannon, which is half true considering Kishimoto wanted the two to have a love interest in the first place, but the publishers wouldn't allow it. xD

I used to like Gaara X Naruto, but I kinda grew out of it. It's cute though.

Gotta love Gaara. I have a plushie of him somewhere.  

x Syni x

ixhatexlifex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:36 pm
i am a sasunaru fan myself, but i kinda see the logic behind gaanaru... you have some good points, too. i think ii'm starting to like the idea of them together. 3nodding  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games