who is better neji or sasuke? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

devix uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:45 am
i think it will be sasuke uchiha cuz sasuke can use close attack and far attack
so he could use his fire techique hit on the ground to made some smoke then use chidori to damage neji! SASUKE ROCK  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:50 am
Sasuke, only because he seems to have more trainning and the will to fight  

Makaya109

NinjaGangter09

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:28 am
Sasuke Sasuke, because he has sharingon and he trained with Kashasi(spelled wrong i know)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:54 pm
neji if its pre time skip because he is like 2x as powerful as sasuke. but after sasuke because well he can probably control nejis mind but we really havent seen much of neji fighting post time skip so it might b 50/50  

sirnoobkiller

Kuro Kokoro Onnanoko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 pm
Definitely Sasuke-kun.
exclaim SPOILER WARNING: SPOILERS FOR 10TH SEASON AHEAD exclaim
Sasuke beat Orochimaru in his true form, so he can probably beat Neji. Besides, I love Sasuke-kun. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:32 am
sasuke  

Uchiha Kenpachi

Antoinette Malificus

Greedy Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:49 am
sasuke is way better duh wat kinda stupid question was that!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:40 am
id have to go with neji  

hintaxxnaruto

diverse silence

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:33 am
Sasuke! Of course Sasuke-kun cuz he'z strong that way!
neji....eh...lets just say byakugan dosen't beat sharingan...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:33 pm
It all depends on the WHEN. At the time of the second part of the chunin exam, Neji would beat Sasuke, which cannot be contested because Kakashi himself stated that during his "fight" with Hinata. Neji outclassed him in speed and technique, and his byakugan was superior to Sasuke's sharingan. At the time of the third part of the chunin exam, the field is slightly more equal. Sasuke has matched Rock Lee's extreme speed and gained the chidori, while Neji has perfected the Heavenly Spin to complement his already powerful mastery of the Gentle Fist Style. At that moment in time, the battle would be up to chance I think. However, after the timeskip, Sasuke radically improved under Orochimaru's (warped) tutelage. Sasuke would win at that time, though how I cannot say. Much of Sasuke's true power has yet to be shown. Personally, I root for Neji, however. He could potentially learn how to KO someone in a single hit through the Gentle Fist Style, that is, if he doesn't know how to already...  

MagusCaeruleus

MagusCaeruleus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:51 pm
Dang, I think I killed this thread. My deepest apologies.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:17 pm
I have a game it has view mode neji won  

neji2400

flaming_bass

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:06 am
depends would saskua have the 2nd stage but i think saska would  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:58 pm
But you know, though I'm not sure if anyone actually bothers to read this anymore, I have to comment on Devix Uchiha's phrase, cause in those conditions, the one losing is SASUKE!! Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't see through smoke, but Neji's Byakugan could! And if it was Chidori, Neji's Kaiten would beat it. Because the Kaiten is not solid, but a swirl of chakra, if Chidori hit it, Chidori would be ripped apart and the attack completely deflected. Sasuke would know that though, and never use such a stupid technique. It puts him more at a disadvantage than Neji! I may favor Neji, but Sasuke's just too smart to make such a fatal error.  

MagusCaeruleus

Monsieur de La Nuit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:08 pm
Neji

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items